SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:22 am

How old is Ashley I.? Wasn't she like 26 on Chris' season? Doesn't that make her about 28-ish now? Good Lord in Heaven. She is the most freaking immature nearly 30-something I've ever seen. Literally. Like she literally seems stunted around the age of 13. Honestly. I'd like to think some of it's an act and she's playing it up, but I just don't think so. What the heck happened to her to make her so stunted around your average 7th grade mentality? Poor girl. Get therapy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:24 am

KB_Mom wrote:hmmm... is CH miffed he's not hosting AP?

Chris Harrison‏ @chrisbharrison
Very sorry but trust me, wasn't my call RT @debivino1961: @chrisbharrison @Deelaney31 why are you not on the after show this year???
What? This is upsetting!! I can't believe they'd try to remove Chris??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:25 am

I'm not going to believe a word from AshleyI's mouth about her 'relationship' with Jared, and what went down. She's a horrible person who would have no problem making stuff up on TV to paint herself as the wronged one by evil Caila (and Jared). I believe he has been clear with her, and doesn't get her level of her manipulation, yet. She had the nerve to try to dictate to Caila to not go to BIP. She no doubt forms 'friendships' with Bach girls just so she can tell them to stay clear from Jared.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:26 am

sosleepy wrote:How old is Ashley I.? Wasn't she like 26 on Chris' season? Doesn't that make her about 28-ish now? Good Lord in Heaven. She is the most freaking immature nearly 30-something I've ever seen. Literally. Like she literally seems stunted around the age of 13. Honestly. I'd like to think some of it's an act and she's playing it up, but I just don't think so. What the heck happened to her to make her so stunted around your average 7th grade mentality? Poor girl. Get therapy.

Her bio tonight labeled her as 28.
I agree she is stuck in middle school. I think some of it is acting and played up for her character on the show. However, it think the underlying her is what we see and get. How did she get that way? I am thinking after seeing the segment with her father, that his uprearing and feelings toward her was/is a huge part. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm not going to believe a word from AshleyI's mouth about her 'relationship' with Jared, and what went down. She's a horrible person who would have no problem making stuff up on TV to paint herself as the wronged one by evil Caila (and Jared). I believe he has been clear with her, and doesn't get her level of her manipulation, yet. She had the nerve to try to dictate to Caila to not go to BIP. She no doubt forms 'friendships' with Bach girls just so she can tell them to stay clear from Jared.
I don't know what's unclear? Jared hasn't put his foot down because he either is a) too weak or b) likes the drama and attention he gets from crazy Ashley. Neither option a or b are anything I'd want to date or want a friend to date. Imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 am

Alanna wrote:

Very sorry but trust me, wasn't my call RT @debivino1961: @chrisbharrison @Deelaney31 why are you not on the after show this year???

They removed CH to give the gig to Sean freaking Lowe??! So wrong. CH should always, ALWAYS host this crap. It's his duty. It's his right.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

They removed CH to give the gig to Sean freaking Lowe??! So wrong. CH should always, ALWAYS host this crap. It's his duty. It's his right.

Seriously. More than anything, this upsets me the most. AP is a sick, twisted abomination.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 am

It seemed to me on After Paradise that Ashley has a better grip on things and has at least to some degree moved on. But who knows? If that is the case then I wonder what caused the change. A lot of women are nuts for Wells, so maybe Ashley realized, after going on a date with him, that there are other good options out there.

From what Ashley was saying, she and Jared have been pretty close. They text every day, he sent her roses, they've met each other's parents 2-3 times. I think what Jared doesn't get is that a woman who is that far gone over you can't do friendship. If you don't love her then you need to cut it off completely so that she can go cold turkey.

Given their daily contact, I sort of get why Ashley kept hope alive. Evan kept trying with Carly and it eventually paid off for him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:38 am

I feel that it should be Chris Harrison's gig as well. He knows the cast members, some of them over multiple seasons. He has a good relationship with them. I feel that they trust him.

It's probably a money issue. They wanted to save a few $$$.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:41 am

Didn't I hear CM was doing Millionaire filming?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:
sosleepy wrote:How old is Ashley I.? Wasn't she like 26 on Chris' season? Doesn't that make her about 28-ish now? Good Lord in Heaven. She is the most freaking immature nearly 30-something I've ever seen. Literally. Like she literally seems stunted around the age of 13. Honestly. I'd like to think some of it's an act and she's playing it up, but I just don't think so. What the heck happened to her to make her so stunted around your average 7th grade mentality? Poor girl. Get therapy.

Her bio tonight labeled her as 28.
I agree she is stuck in middle school. I think some of it is acting and played up for her character on the show. However, it think the underlying her is what we see and get. How did she get that way? I am thinking after seeing the segment with her father, that his uprearing and feelings toward her was/is a huge part. JMOAA

What is the segment with her father? Was it on After Paradise? If so, I missed it. I can't watch this crap without CH at the helm. It doesn't seem right or natural. I am curious about Ashley's dad dynamic. Something somewhere screwed her up BAD. Her sister seems equally deranged, but in a different kind of way. Same "trauma," different way it manifested?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:46 am

Alanna wrote:Jared allows this all to go down. My gawshhhh, he was rubbing mud on Ashley's naked body like 2 weeks ago. This guy is a piece of work imo.
but Alanna, it's alllllllll Caila's fault. Just ask Leah.Suspect

leahblock I love @haibon_jared and I do feel bad for him in this situation. He's SUCH a good guy, there really needs to be more Jareds in the world.

leahblockSo @ashleyiaco told @CailaQuinn not to go to @BachParadise and she still went.... Lol
And went for @ashleyiaco's man #BreakingGirlCode
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick