SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by metalgirl Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Ryan looked MUCH better without the beard. I don't care for it at all.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Nothing like putting a damper on any other guys interest by talking about your obsessiveness for another man. Way to move on Ashley.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin 1m1 minute ago
Composite drawing of all these randos #BachelorInParadise keeps adding.
mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 CqgdYGRWIAAklc-
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:30 pm

quietpal wrote:
umngirl wrote:Ashley you are the only one keeping you from moving on.
I think deep down she likes it like that.

By remaining in this delusional state where she only wants to be with Jared she is living in her perfect dream bubble. Once she steps outside of the delusional bubble and rejoins reality, she knows that she will never obtain Perfection. Perfection does not exist in the real world, and she just cant handle that. iMO
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Those twins really are very different. It's nice to see that finally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those twins really are very different. It's nice to see that finally.

Yeah I definitely like Haley more. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Those twins really are very different. It's nice to see that finally.

I still can't tell them apart...except that one is bitchier than the other. They are so empty headed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Sprite wrote:

I still can't tell them apart...except that one is bitchier than the other. They are so empty headed.

Emily is the bitchier one. :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Emily has the earrings going up the edge of her outer ear all the way.
Haley seems gentler and less airhead and less nasty.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Grant loves Ashley. I am so not buying this. So monotone when he tells her he loves her and she's not there yet but she knows what she feels. What you feel is the booze and the bachelor bubble.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 pm

laugh out loud

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco 1m1 minute ago
When is this episode going to be over on both coasts?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Yeah I definitely like Haley more. laugh out loud

I said this last week!!! I can really start to tell the difference. Haley is waaaaaaay more my people.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick