SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:40 pm

Oh, Izzy. A relationship is so much more than just how someone looks. No wonder you are still single.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:40 pm

Yawn. I miss Josh. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:41 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
quietpal wrote:
umngirl wrote:Ashley you are the only one keeping you from moving on.
I think deep down she likes it like that.

By remaining in this delusional state where she only wants to be with Jared she is living in her perfect dream bubble.  Once she steps outside of the delusional bubble and rejoins reality, she knows that she will never obtain Perfection.  Perfection does not exist in the real world, and she just cant handle that. iMO
Wow Mia, you really hit the nail on it's head. Great post, and ITA.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Oh jeez, can't they keep those damn eyelashes out of that resort? Did Ashley pass them out to all the women there?
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Haley is so much nicer than Emily!

Completely agree with your assessment @MiaHawk

@bluwavz That tweet! cantstopl

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Jeez, Izzy. It's called LUST. That's it. Brett is hot and she wants to bump uglies. That's all it is.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:44 pm

I think Vinny is cuter than Brett. Brett's looks turn me off. Too high maintenance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Vinny is cuter than Brett. Brett's looks turn me off. Too high maintenance.
Me too!! Vinny is a cute, normal guy and Brett seems sooo metro. I get that she doesn't want to be with Vinny though so what can ya do?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:46 pm

I hope after this season, I never, ever, ever see Ashley on my tv again. I don't know if it's really her, or just her schtick, but I'm done with her. Do you hear that producers?! Time to retire her number next to Bukowski.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Izzy is like a 14 yr old girl. How old is she?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Vinny is cuter than Brett. Brett's looks turn me off. Too high maintenance.

He is a metro kind of guy. Vinnie is low maintenance...also more my type.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:I hope after this season, I never, ever, ever see Ashley on my tv again. I don't know if it's really her, or just her schtick, but I'm done with her. Do you hear that producers?! Time to retire her number next to Bukowski.

Word. 'cept I'd love Bukowski back. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick