SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:02 am

loveactually9 wrote:Ashley is 28 and acts like an 8 year old. I don't think it's quite a given that she will ever mature accordingly.

We all grow up and mature eventually....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:00 am

I remember that in the Bachelor , Ashley I has also never had a boyfriend. Jared is the closest thing to a boyfriend she's ever had. She's really stunted in that area. That's why she acts like a 16 year old with the first guy she likes.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:50 am

ReneeM wrote:
This is very interesting because I'm watching the afterbuzz aftershow right now with Ashley I and she said "Tomorrow night you're going to see me attack Caila personally and I just want to say, I stand by everything I said" which made me think her and Jared broke up
Ugh I was looking forward to watching that but now I dread having to endure her obsessive, petty vortex of suck.  She really is such a jealous, insecure, vindictive twit. Still so obsessed with tearing Caila down months later. :headbanging

And I'm seriously questioning Jared's judgment if he finds this behaviour "adorable". Like seriously WTF. I want to root for Jaila but this mess is making it extremely difficult to do so.

I do like that Caila seems to be standing up for herself and calling out Ashley on her sabotaging BS in tomorrow's episode. So there's that. But this ep showed the second time that Ashley has called Caila a whore in front of Jared without him standing up for Caila. That's not right.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:30 am

Ashley I on Afterbuzz podcast :headbanging http://podbay.fm/show/398382980/e/1471834843?autostart=1
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:41 am

LoveDovez wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Ashley is 28 and acts like an 8 year old. I don't think it's quite a given that she will ever mature accordingly.

We all grow up and mature eventually....

Sadly, no. Not everyone does.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:52 am

Everyone grow old ... sadly not all grow up.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:59 am

AshleyI and Jared are both emotionally stunted people. Reading their recent comments, I actually think they deserve each other. Both are addicted to the Fame. Caila needs to flee this situation and delete her contacts for both. She can do soooooo much better. I hope Caila leaves the Franchise in the rearview mirror.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 am

JJ was correct with his tweet. Jared/AshleyI belong together, it will happen after his first divorce when he's drunk/hangover out of his mind. Didn't he vote her to come back and told her she made him cry? Or something like that. He's 'into' Caila, but votes AshleyI (who's been horrid to and about Caila) to come back once she was supposed to leave? Bs. I call bs.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:12 am

I hope this season of BIP is the last we ever see of Jared/Ashley and their drama.
Seriously it makes the show so painful to watch.

Caila will move on from this mess and continue to live her fab life.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:26 am

I'm also still so mad about Sarah being told to go home, crying in the car about how much this meant to her... And then Ashley gets to come back just because she asked to. Are you kidding me? TPTB THIS ISN'T WHAT ANYONE WANTS OR NEEDS! Ashley hasn't changed at all, and that was meant to be the reason she was allowed to come back. Next episode she's crying to Jared and attacking Caila! Nothing changed.

At least Caila decides to leave this show soon because her sanity is more important than being involved in this trainwreck. Now that is "real".

Last edited by siena on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:31 am

This again proves that her offering to leave (to Jared), was all bs and manipulation. Here no one gave her a rose, she's not paired up, Jared gave his rose to Caila, but she begs to stay so she can harass Caila some more.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:50 am

I just listened to AfterBuzz and I barely have one brain cell left. :shootme:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick