SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:51 am

How do the hosts etc react to AshleyI and her drama?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:07 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
siena wrote:I actually think the fact that Ashley hasn't given up her Caila attacks means Jared and Caila are probably still dating and she's very bitter about it. I guess time will tell. Not a mess I'd want to deal with.

I do too. Which IMO is sad, for Caila.
If this is true, I'd love how to hear the internal process of Caila justifying this relationship to herself- to stay with a man who is 1/2 of this dynamic that doesn't stand up for her or is blatantly showing imo that he doesn't care about her or her feelings.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:14 am

Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
siena wrote:I actually think the fact that Ashley hasn't given up her Caila attacks means Jared and Caila are probably still dating and she's very bitter about it. I guess time will tell. Not a mess I'd want to deal with.

I do too. Which IMO is sad, for Caila.
If this is true, I'd love how to hear the internal process of Caila justifying this relationship to herself- to stay with a man who is 1/2 of this dynamic that doesn't stand up for her or is blatantly showing imo that he doesn't care about her or her feelings.

Until now, Caila hasn't seen and heard everything Ashley/Jared have said. Jared could've told her 'his' version of things, and that could sound much better than what it comes across from the screen and interviews. Also I bet he said much more in that interview where he praised Ashley's possessiveness, but it wasn't printed.

Her favouriting that tweet about deserving better made me change my mind, and she's taken herself out of the situation IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 am

Just catching up on the comments after watching last night.

My daughter and I were astounded at how far into the Bach barrel TPTB had to go to recruit guys to come on this season. There's hope for this world if people actually can see that going on this show is just asking for ridicule/shame/pain.

And for those who are upset that Sarah didn't get a second chance like Ashley, you should be happy for her. There wasn't a guy in the house who is as mature, together, and kind as she.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:12 am

Isabella wrote:Ashley I on Afterbuzz podcast :headbanging http://podbay.fm/show/398382980/e/1471834843?autostart=1

Can't watch it, I fast forward through anything Ashley I which is not what MF wants IMO. Can someone summarize? Ta!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 am

When is Wells coming on ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:47 am

nd4reality wrote:When is Wells coming on ?

Tonight.

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 87b72b10 mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 86669110 mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 am

Thanks. and Darn. I cannot watch and was waiting for him to come on.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 pm

I bet he comes in near the end. I like Wells but a date with Ashley I? affraid

My problem with her is that she seems to be still living in high school. Even the twins seem more mature than she is and that's not saying much. Her friends need to have an intervention but I doubt it would work. Jared's tried to tell her previously and Nick told it to her straight but she doesn't want to hear it. Of course it doesn't help that this is her role and the reason she's on the show. I bet they planned on letting her stay all along.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:08 pm

I agree they planned on letting her stay, just as they planned on her sister being part of the show last year.
Hopefully, the real Ashley is less shallow than her show character.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:09 pm

I think the fact that Ashley is still attacking Caila and standing by what she said means that Jaila are no longer. If they were together her 'loyalty' would have her rethink her attitude toward Caila, IMO. And I don't think that's a bad outcome at all. I personally think that Jared and Ashley deserve each other and should save the rest of the world (viewing audience) a whole lot of grief by just getting together.

What struck me about her on Afterbuzz was just how small their world has gotten. It was interesting that she said this was the first time she's felt like her personal life became her tv life. It's like living in a middle school mindset all day, every day, year after year...like they only talk to and about each other, only see each other.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:35 pm

I don't think AshleyI would have any respect regardless, in her mind she's been wronged and had every right to lash out in any way possible. Jared 'adores' her possessiveness, so he won't tell her to stop.

I wish if Caila dumped him, she said AshleyI to be big reason for it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick