SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:54 am

Marilu will exhaust Derek. She talks a mile a minute. laugh out loud I'm sure she can dance but this is about time if he actually gets an older partner.

So far I haven't seen anyone that makes me want to watch this season. Maybe Laurie who's a cutie and quite talented. I'm kind of meh on Julianne as a judge.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:02 am

lipsis wrote:The DWTS IG pretty much confirmed Val's partner is Laurie. (Super athlete with two siblings) That will be interesting since Val is notorious for his sensual dancing and Laurie is 16. Good challenge for him.

Happy that it seems Cheryl is back. And thrilled Derek didn't get an automatic finalist. Marilou Henner was in the OG cast of Grease on Broadway and started on Taxi on TV.

Any word on Mark? Is he back or not?

He got Zendaya when she was 16 and they SLAYED and had/still have the cutest friendship to this day. I'm hoping for a similar dynamic if Laurie really is his partner

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

No word on Mark which is worrying me cause he's one of my favs. :/ but he has tweeted DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f60f about a week ago which seems like a yes to me. Guess we will find out Tuesday!

So far the pros excite me of course hopefully the celebs are just as good.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:44 am

Sorry if this was discussed already. So Tony D. is not on this season? Was that his choice, anyone know?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 am

Mustang19 wrote:Sorry if this was discussed already. So Tony D. is not on this season? Was that his choice, anyone know?

Hi.  I read that Tony isn't in this season.  I know he works with Maks and probably had let Maks take his 'place' since the guy is going to have a baby with Peta and needs the money (just a guess as to why).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:31 am

albean99 wrote:Marilu will exhaust Derek. She talks a mile a minute. laugh out loud I'm sure she can dance but this is about time if he actually gets an older partner.

So far I haven't seen anyone that makes me want to watch this season. Maybe Laurie who's a cutie and quite talented. I'm kind of meh on Julianne as a judge.

No one really stands out for me either. We shall see though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
lipsis wrote:The DWTS IG pretty much confirmed Val's partner is Laurie. (Super athlete with two siblings) That will be interesting since Val is notorious for his sensual dancing and Laurie is 16. Good challenge for him.

Happy that it seems Cheryl is back. And thrilled Derek didn't get an automatic finalist. Marilou Henner was in the OG cast of Grease on Broadway and started on Taxi on TV.

Any word on Mark? Is he back or not?

He got Zendaya when she was 16 and they SLAYED and had/still have the cutest friendship to this day. I'm hoping for a similar dynamic if Laurie really is his partner

Ah yes, I forgot about Zendaya. That was Sean's season (16) so everyone else is a blur since I was focused on him. Smiley. Val has a little bit of experience turning down the heat then. I'm sure they'll be fun to watch.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:17 pm

I see that Mark isn't going to be in this season. Ugh. That will be mega weird to see.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:03 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:
california90 wrote:It can't be Laurie or any of the women gymnastics team.. they're on the Kellog's tour this fall. Although Simone would love to do a spring version!
Laurie has started following Val. ET confirmed she was doing the show. I had posted the link prior
@atem I knew that. That's why I said I had wished he was paired with her even before the rumor of her doing the show. Yet, I knew she go with either Val,Mark, or Derek.

Oh I assumed Laurie was also doing Kellog's tour. Looks like it was just Simone, Gabby, and Aly.. which was why Simone couldnt do it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:43 pm

US Mag is saying Vanilla Ice is doing the show. I wonder if will dance to a piece on Ice Ice Baby?He could be fun to watch.Guess, Tues we see if it's true he is on with Laurie and others!
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/vanilla-ice-joining-dancing-with-the-stars-season-23-w436865
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:57 am

Here is the cast. As usual, I don't know most of them.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dwts-2016-celebrity-cast-revealed-ryan-lochte-amber/story?id=41723379

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:01 am

So nice of Jana Kramer to separate from husband #3 right before starting DWTS.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez