SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:50 pm

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/bachelor-in-paradise-trouble-in-paradise-for-grant-lace/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:00 pm

^^^That just looks so stupid!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:19 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this or not -- do they have a reunion show for all of the participants of BIP after the last episode? Thanks! When is the last episode/finale?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:21 pm

suzq wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to ask this or not -- do they have a reunion show for all of the participants of BIP after the last episode?  Thanks!  When is the last episode/finale?

There will be some that appear on the last episode of After Paradise. Guessing this year it will be the three couples.

September 5th is two hours and September 6th is one hour and one hour after show.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Thanks for the info!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:36 pm

My thoughts on the past week's shows:

What Jared Said to Ashley [paraphrased] -- "I'm glad that you decided to come back."
What Ashley Heard Jared Saying -- "I love you and I want to marry you! I just need a little bit of encouragement because I'm confused about my feelings. Please don't stop pursuing me."

Jared lives in the land of happy, rainbow-pooping unicorns where everyone is your friend for ever and ever and ever. He is hoping against hope that someone (Wells? Anyone? Anyone?!?!!) will come and sweep Ashley off of her feet so that he doesn't have to drop his friendship with her, which would somehow be completely unthinkable to him. Good luck with that, Jared. Let us know how that works out for you.

Jared & Caila -- HAWT. Oh my word, that make out scene was one of the hottest things I've seen on the show in dog's years.
Caila -- Girl, quit caring about what Ashley thinks. Seriously.
Ashley -- Love the bathing suit. Before, she was merely obsessive and delusional. This week her personality turned downright ugly.
The Booze Cruise -- Not only awkward, but vulgar as well. Classy Caila had no business being anywhere near that train wreck. Has any cast member ever been more uncomfortable on a date?
Nick -- Nick has become the narrator of the season for me. He sits back, takes it all in, and makes astute comments. I'm not convinced that Jen is right for him, but if he found her agreeable to hang out with in Paradise, good on him. I'd love it if he could find Miss Right, preferably on camera. One can always dream.
Daniel -- Still funny, but he needs to dial back on the sex talk.
Grant and Lace -- Good quality of conversations this week.
Evan and Carly -- I simultaneously love and cringe at his giggles. Our favorite awkward couple!
Sarah -- I like her, but the sarcasm isn't attractive. Bad roll of the dice for her, again.
Carl -- Who?
The twins -- That bun on top of the head look is working for them. Emily, if you are going to all but shag a man in public, you really should be able to recall his name. Just sayin.'
Brett -- I'm not getting the fascination with him among the female cast members.
Vinny and Izzy -- Best story of the week. I really felt for Vinny. But at the same time, I'm not going to knock Izzy for being confused about her feelings. I love Vinny's mom, who wisely decided to be kind to Izzy despite some well-deserved chiding. I felt that Izzy definitely left the door open for reconciliation on the after show. If they've worked it out, how great for them. And how is it that I never noticed Vinny's beautiful eyes before? You could fall into those eyes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Amethyst wrote:My thoughts on the past week's shows:

What Jared Said to Ashley [paraphrased] -- "I'm glad that you decided to come back."
What Ashley Heard Jared Saying -- "I love you and I want to marry you! I just need a little bit of encouragement because I'm confused about my feelings. Please don't stop pursuing me."

Jared lives in the land of happy, rainbow-pooping unicorns where everyone is your friend for ever and ever and ever. He is hoping against hope that someone (Wells? Anyone? Anyone?!?!!) will come and sweep Ashley off of her feet so that he doesn't have to drop his friendship with her, which would somehow be completely unthinkable to him. Good luck with that, Jared. Let us know how that works out for you.

Jared & Caila -- HAWT. Oh my word, that make out scene was one of the hottest things I've seen on the show in dog's years.
Caila -- Girl, quit caring about what Ashley thinks. Seriously.
Ashley -- Love the bathing suit. Before, she was merely obsessive and delusional. This week her personality turned downright ugly.
The Booze Cruise -- Not only awkward, but vulgar as well. Classy Caila had no business being anywhere near that train wreck. Has any cast member ever been more uncomfortable on a date?
Nick -- Nick has become the narrator of the season for me. He sits back, takes it all in, and makes astute comments. I'm not convinced that Jen is right for him, but if he found her agreeable to hang out with in Paradise, good on him. I'd love it if he could find Miss Right, preferably on camera. One can always dream.
Daniel -- Still funny, but he needs to dial back on the sex talk.
Grant and Lace -- Good quality of conversations this week.
Evan and Carly -- I simultaneously love and cringe at his giggles. Our favorite awkward couple!
Sarah -- I like her, but the sarcasm isn't attractive. Bad roll of the dice for her, again.
Carl -- Who?
The twins -- That bun on top of the head look is working for them. Emily, if you are going to all but shag a man in public, you really should be able to recall his name. Just sayin.'
Brett -- I'm not getting the fascination with him among the female cast members.
Vinny and Izzy -- Best story of the week. I really felt for Vinny. But at the same time, I'm not going to knock Izzy for being confused about her feelings. I love Vinny's mom, who wisely decided to be kind to Izzy despite some well-deserved chiding. I felt that Izzy definitely left the door open for reconciliation on the after show. If they've worked it out, how great for them. And how is it that I never noticed Vinny's beautiful eyes before? You could fall into those eyes.

I will keep dreaming with you per the bold.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:28 pm

This preview is so ridic
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/96081/the-bachelor-in-paradise-date-card-that-will-live-in-infamy-video/

:crazed

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:37 pm

notarose wrote:This preview is so ridic
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/96081/the-bachelor-in-paradise-date-card-that-will-live-in-infamy-video/

:crazed

OMGGGGGG they basically forced him to take her on the date. You could tell he didn't want to when Caila said "ask Ashley" and he said "why?" Seemed like he wanted to ask Caila or ANYONE ELSE. GRrrrr. so Frustrating. :pout

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:49 pm

The only ones I could see with Wells were already paired off. At least this earns everyone else a nice break. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:04 pm

It's both ridiculous and laugh out loud. And what's with the article getting bachelors confused? Don't they keep track of these ridiculous shows? It's insulting to Brad W. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick