SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:59 pm

D. Jared needs to grow a pair, tell Ashley how it's going to be, and cut the crazy out of his life. Regardless of Caila, she ain't no friend of his if she's actively trying to sabotage his chance at happiness. What is wrong with him for acting like a castrated puppy with this stunted in middle school mean girl?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Woo hoo Josh next week. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Stop trying to make her comfortable!!! You need to look after yourself.

Caila is so sensible and kind.

And twinnie is so stupid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:And of course Jared doesn't bother defending Caila when Ashley insults her. Such a wussy.
You can't argue with crazy. So why try.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Josh does have crazy eyes in those previews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Josh next week!! I'm already rooting for Nick laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Sorry to interrupt the flow of tonight's episode chatter but the other thread is closed so I wanted to quickly reply here Smiley

I was just saying I didn't know if she even DID squint or if she was simply fake smiling because of Caila's sunny disposition and I was just reading too much into it. wrote:

@ReneeM ah, I see where you're coming from now, thanks for clarifying Smiley

@Siena Good point about AI doing it twice! She's the worst, seriously.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Nick looks so different

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:05 pm

I am not for the unfounded drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:06 pm

I beatingheart Nick
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:06 pm

Carly tweeted out that many people were questioning whether Caila was interesred in Jared, not just Ashley. Sorry, something is just off with Caila. I dont believe she was ever genuinely interested in Jared, just trying to wait for something better to come around. I am no #teamAshley but I am definitely not #teamCaila either.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Funny. Michele is the my least favorite host ever.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick