SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:12 am

in_denial wrote:Has this sc been shown? If not, I am wondering if it's Jake's elimination? It's at 1.54 in the link below. Apologies if it's already been discussed.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Snapsh12

My sc from:

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/season-2/episode-1

Yeah it was brought up in the other thread but thanks for actually bringing it over! I think it's Jake in the premier, same clothing and the pic just before that was GL gliding through a door on the night of the premier, then it transitioned to jake, also on the first night.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:28 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
in_denial wrote:Has this sc been shown? If not, I am wondering if it's Jake's elimination? It's at 1.54 in the link below. Apologies if it's already been discussed.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Snapsh12

My sc from:

Yeah it was brought up in the other thread but thanks for actually bringing it over! I think it's Jake in the premier, same clothing and the pic just before that was GL gliding through a door on the night of the premier, then it transitioned to jake, also on the first night.

Yeah I noticed this after rewatching the promo last night.

If that is not Jake at the premier and is his elimination, IMO that would be his FRC elimination. He had a reddish jacket on at the f3 RC clip with Lee and Matty.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:45 am

Are the Matty SC for tmrw different to the ones in the promo from ep1?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Does anyone have the technical capability to create the season preview in slow motion ? Someone may catch something the rest of us have missed on some frame. TIA

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:08 pm

brownravens wrote:Are the Matty SC for tmrw different to the ones in the promo from ep1?
They are the same pics as sleuthed pre-season and in the episode thread for Ep 8

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:Are the Matty SC for tmrw different to the ones in the promo from ep1?
They  are the same pics as sleuthed pre-season and in the episode thread for Ep 8

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

My sc from:

Yeah I noticed this after rewatching the promo last night.

If that is not Jake at the premier and is his elimination, IMO that would be his FRC elimination. He had a reddish jacket on at the f3 RC clip with Lee and Matty.

Sorry to quote myself but I didn't see this scene at the premier at all. I just rewatched to looks for it.

Can anyone help? Yes he is wearing the same clothes though.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Sorry to quote myself but I didn't see this scene at the premier at all. I just rewatched to looks for it.

Can anyone help? Yes he is wearing the same clothes though.[/quote]

Maybe it just wasn't shown in the episode Smiley i think if the clothes are the same it's the same night, coz i really doubt they would wear the same clothes twice Smiley
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:20 pm

in_denial wrote:
Flowergrrl wrote:Hi all... just looking at this screenshot up close again. I actually think it's Courtney. If you look at the hair and how it's wispy and swept up to the side ... he's the only one whose hair looks like that. Osher's hair is always full of product and slicked back to the opposite side.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Screen13

It looks like Courtney to me as well. IMO, it isn't Osher.  How bizarre if it is Courtney! At least they are showing us an "obstacle" if he is F1 - there are articles on the net about how you will see Courtney make much more of an effort with Georgia from now on. Of course, it could go the other way too...that he left it too late to connect with Georgia and is F2?

Or it could be a random Singaporean?!

This photo might be like the boat photo from Bali in Richie's season which for many people it always looked like Alex and it finally proved to be. Many people have posted that this looks like Courtney so maybe it is and he is F1?? Particularly seeing how keen Georgia is about him.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:24 pm

@carraiger it is a possibility but if Courtney is in F2 then Jake would have to have a 2nd SD in either Ep 8 or 9 (so two 2nd SDs and a GD in either episode) since Matty is sleuthed to be in F2 and Lee in F3/FD. So if the s/caps of Jake on a boat take place before HTDs then it definitely could be Courtney but if not, then Courtney would be F4 by a process of elimination of s/caps and BTS pics sleuthed thus far.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:31 pm

I am posting this in here as there are heaps of photos of Jake and Georgia HTD.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3835267/The-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-star-Jake-Ellis-photographed-getting-cosy-Georgia-Love-home-town-visit.html?ito=social-facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:57 pm

^ It is interesting because those pics where posted in media articles during filming and then post filming about Jake. Also they're the BTS pics that @Sundy sleuthed as well as matching the BTS video of them on his HTD.

I wonder if any of the s/caps in the preview may be of Jake in Singapore as I do think he may be F1. The season preview definitely showed a lot of him and the transition of Georgia walking through a door? and then Jake on the other side (edited that way) stood out to me and could be a clue if he is F1 as I am thinking he is

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme