SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It is interesting because those pics where posted in media articles during filming and then post filming about Jake. Also they're the BTS pics that @Sundy sleuthed as well as matching the BTS video of them on his HTD.

I wonder if any of the s/caps in the preview may be of Jake in Singapore as I do think he may be F1. The season preview definitely showed a lot of him and the transition of Georgia walking through a door? and then Jake on the other side (edited that way) stood out to me and could be a clue if he is F1 as I am thinking he is

Will go back to the preview and take a look shortly. Did you read the comment on the bottom of the article? Person has commented that he/she thinks it is obvious that Jake is the pool guy with Georgia in Singapore. Not sure how that is obvious though?!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Reposting something from the other thread:

IMO would find it hard to place Jake F1 if he doesn't get a 2nd SD. Just because on the Oz version I can't tell you an F1 who didn't have 2 of them. This is not even from a TPTB editing point of view but from a Lead wanting to spend quality time with the person in question. Look at last season, even with the super limited season Sasha got 2 SDs...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:06 pm

brownravens wrote:Reposting something from the other thread:

IMO would find it hard to place Jake F1 if he doesn't get a 2nd SD. Just because on the Oz version I can't tell you an F1 who didn't have 2 of them. This is not even from a TPTB editing point of view but from a Lead wanting to spend quality time with the person in question. Look at last season, even with the super limited season Sasha got 2 SDs...

There is still a photo of Jake and Georgia on a boat in Sydney that is not part of his htd. Perhaps he does get a quick date like Matty J?

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:11 pm

in_denial wrote:
brownravens wrote:Reposting something from the other thread:

There is still a photo of Jake and Georgia on a boat in Sydney that is not part of his htd. Perhaps he does get a quick date like Matty J?

I think that's going to an FD, he could even be F2 but I really don't think he will be F1 based on the fact he only had one SD. I could be proven wrong but i think the 2nd SD is the lead personally wanting to know the contenders and its pretty hard for someone to be F1 without it.

I guess it could be a 2nd SD in the one episode but I just feel like you can't quickly plan a boat trip on Sydney harbour unlike croquet in paddock.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:12 pm

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ It is interesting because those pics where posted in media articles during filming and then post filming about Jake. Also they're the BTS pics that @Sundy sleuthed as well as matching the BTS video of them on his HTD.

I wonder if any of the s/caps in the preview may be of Jake in Singapore as I do think he may be F1. The season preview definitely showed a lot of him and the transition of Georgia walking through a door? and then Jake on the other side (edited that way) stood out to me and could be a clue if he is F1 as I am thinking he is

Will go back to the preview and take a look shortly. Did you read the comment on the bottom of the article? Person has commented that he/she thinks it is obvious that Jake is the pool guy with Georgia in Singapore. Not sure how that is obvious though?!
Oh wow! It sounds like someone in the know maybe if the s/caps of the guy diving in the pool end up being Jake? That definitely doesn't seem obvious to me at all so I think this person, if correct, would have to have inside info. Suspect No way to know it is Jake just by that s/cap.

Maybe this poster wants it out there if Jake is F1 so they can change the narrative so Georgia doesn't get backlash? (may know Georgia or Jake?) Because I do think if Jake is F1 and Matty F2 there will be backlash (regardless of whether it makes sense to have it or not that's the way this show is).

It could also tie into what I posted before regarding Georgia being worried about any backlash as I thought that if she is telling the truth, then the fact that Jake (or Matty) wasnt' given a pic or video on the official SM accounts (so more hidden) may have made her feel that she may get a similar edit to Richie and Alex for her F1? Jake definitely doesn't seem as well-liked as the other sleuthed F3 so if he is F1 it could be another yikes situation  :shocked!:  

CaffeineCat, Melbourne, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Of course it does, and in the previews you can see him in Singapore diving into the pool! LOL It was obvious since episode 1 that Matty and Jake would be at least top 3. I don't know how anyone missed it, I saw it straight away. It is so clear, just watch the previews and episode 1. Observation is all you need to know the outcome if this show.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3835267/The-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-star-Jake-Ellis-photographed-getting-cosy-Georgia-Love-home-town-visit.html#ixzz4MvI3H9zu
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:38 pm

While Matty was all over the preview, he was certainly not front and centre in episode 1 and 2 even. this person however claims it was so obvious. crazy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:While Matty was all over the preview, he was certainly not front and centre in episode 1 and 2 even.  this person however claims it was so obvious. crazy.

It wasn't obvious then and it's still not obvious now!  That person is only seeing what the show wants them to see.  We know you need to look a little deeper  Hugesmile

That's what's great about this show - yes there is no doubt some scripting/manipulation of storylines that goes on for entertainment value, but the ending is based on the real emotions of one person, and they don't always make the most popular or obvious choice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Oh wow! It sounds like someone in the know maybe if the s/caps of the guy diving in the pool end up being Jake? That definitely doesn't seem obvious to me at all so I think this person, if correct, would have to have inside info.  Suspect  No way to know it is Jake just by that s/cap.

Maybe this poster wants it out there if Jake is F1 so they can change the narrative so Georgia doesn't get backlash? (may know Georgia or Jake?) Because I do think if Jake is F1 and Matty F2 there will be backlash (regardless of whether it makes sense to have it or not that's the way this show is).

It could also tie into what I posted before regarding Georgia being worried about any backlash as I thought that if she is telling the truth, then the fact that Jake (or Matty) wasnt' given a pic or video on the official SM accounts (so more hidden) may have made her feel that she may get a similar edit to Richie and Alex for her F1? Jake definitely doesn't seem as well-liked as the other sleuthed F3 so if he is F1 it could be another yikes situation  :shocked!:  

CaffeineCat, Melbourne, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Of course it does, and in the previews you can see him in Singapore diving into the pool! LOL It was obvious since episode 1 that Matty and Jake would be at least top 3. I don't know how anyone missed it, I saw it straight away. It is so clear, just watch the previews and episode 1. Observation is all you need to know the outcome if this show.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3835267/The-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-star-Jake-Ellis-photographed-getting-cosy-Georgia-Love-home-town-visit.html#ixzz4MvI3H9zu

They look pretty cute together I have to admit. I don't think he is all bad, I have certainly seen worse F1's if that is the case. But in saying that I am a bit dubious about DM posting pics of the date if he is F1. From what the photog said when interviewed by Kyle and Jackie O which is in the SM thread, they know the F1 and I think ten has paid a pretty hefty deal to DM to post certain photos only until the finale. Hence very few photos of Alex. So the F1 photos may be buried for the moment. That's JMO anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:17 am

Jake's not that bad, he's just not my fave and it's no fault of his. It's just personal preference as is the case with watching this show so if he is F1 I will be happy for Georgia if she is happy but not that invested. It's not the first time and won't be the last if my faves are not F1 and in reality it's all good (just not so fun watching).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:17 am

I'm now thinking that the boat date with Jake is probably after his HTD. I mean, for his HTD, we see jake taking her on a similar activity; seems like Georgia tailored this specifically because she found out of his interest in it!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:32 am

I don't think there'll be that much backlash if Jake is F1. I can see people being quite upset for whenever Cam leaves but whatever the outcome I don't see it being like Richie's season where it did get kind of unpleasant after the end. But I think that was a unique situation where people really loved the F2 (Nikki) and were (rightly or wrongly) consistently annoyed by the F1 (Alex) over the course of the season. Whereas with Jake I think most people are probably just less invested in him as opposed to actively disliking him.

I still just can't envision him as F1 though
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:35 am

I'm in love with Matty J - he is so adorable and delicious, so is Jake too but not quite as much as Matty IMO Smiley Actually Georgia has some pretty cool guys left, but I don't think much of Courtney and I don't think Todd is quite her type. But you never know with this show.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme