SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:54 am

lightredemption wrote:I don't think there'll be that much backlash if Jake is F1. I can see people being quite upset for whenever Cam leaves but whatever the outcome I don't see it being like Richie's season where it did get kind of unpleasant after the end. But I think that was a unique situation where people really loved the F2 (Nikki) and were (rightly or wrongly) consistently annoyed by the F1 (Alex) over the course of the season. Whereas with Jake I think most people are probably just less invested in him as opposed to actively disliking him.

I still just can't envision him as F1 though

I don't get why folks were annoyed with Alex but if she annoyed people the same wayJakes does me then I suddenly get it laugh out loud.

His edit certainly has been of a jealous nature and him buddy buddy with Sam the bully has rubbed me off the wrong way. so if he is f1 I'm going to be unsettled. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:32 am

nd4reality wrote:
lightredemption wrote:I don't think there'll be that much backlash if Jake is F1. I can see people being quite upset for whenever Cam leaves but whatever the outcome I don't see it being like Richie's season where it did get kind of unpleasant after the end. But I think that was a unique situation where people really loved the F2 (Nikki) and were (rightly or wrongly) consistently annoyed by the F1 (Alex) over the course of the season. Whereas with Jake I think most people are probably just less invested in him as opposed to actively disliking him.

I don't get why folks were annoyed with Alex but if she annoyed people the same wayJakes does me then I suddenly get it laugh out loud.

His edit certainly has been of a jealous nature and him buddy buddy with Sam the bully has rubbed me off the wrong way. so if he is f1 I'm going to be unsettled. Jmo.

I think they all have been like Buddy Buddy with Sam !!! Last Episode all were happy when they thougth Sam comes back !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:57 am

I think as has been speculated that Jake's boat s/caps are his FD as I don't think there is enough time for 2 SDs and a GD in one episode, especially with the shock exit/Cam as F5

I am still thinking F3 = Jake/F1, Matty/F2, and Lee/F3

Hopefully there will be more s/caps to sleuth and confirm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:11 am

I think based on the non stop kissing in tonight's SD, initiated again by Georgia ( & which reminds me of Sam with Sasha) that F1 is Matty F2 Jake F3 Lee.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:26 am

if they keep showing us the connection between G and Jake people will get on board.
After all she said she picked a good one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:41 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I think they all have been like Buddy Buddy with Sam !!! Last Episode all were happy when they thougth Sam comes back !!!
Exactly and honestly, I don't think Sam really did anything awful other than talk trash in ITMs. Most of the guys seem to like him just fine.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:13 am

I posted a question in the F1-F6 thread about G's outfits in the HTD promo (its in Bachette official Twitter and Instagram) accounts compared to Daily Mail article back in early August of Courtney's beach date. Dont yet know how to make screencaps and am new to thr forum and can't post links yet.

As a newbie, i suddenly thought maybe my thoughts should be in this thread? Not sure how to move it or does it not matter as it is also relevant to F1-F6 discussion?

Must say this is an enjoyable season for me. G seems to connect with the guys so well - she is a people person and has IMO the ability to relate to different people easily and learn about their interests and remember what they have said. Eg Matty's comments about learning to dance. Also like the way she stands up for herself!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:39 am

can i put this here, its from HTD.  I think this may be Jakes or Matty's mum.  You can just see the dark hair and ear in the shot.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen14

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhibbOgykS/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 am

Looks like Jake to me. Good catch @fifty yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:08 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:I posted a question in the F1-F6 thread about G's outfits in the HTD promo (its in Bachette official Twitter and Instagram) accounts compared to Daily Mail article back in early August of Courtney's beach date.  Dont yet know how to make screencaps and am new to thr forum and can't post links yet.

As a newbie, i suddenly thought maybe my thoughts should be in this thread? Not sure how to move it or does it not matter as it is also relevant to F1-F6 discussion?

Must say this is an enjoyable season for me. G seems to connect with the guys so well - she is a people person and has IMO the ability to relate to different people easily and learn about their interests and remember what they have said. Eg Matty's comments about learning to dance.  Also like the way she stands up for herself!
@Love_is_Eternal Bringing post here from the F1-F6 thread yes

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Hello to all,

I've been in awe of the sleuthing skills of so many of you.  Not to single anyone out particularly, just read your post @Sundy and I remember the sleuthing nail polish of Sam Frost came to mind!

Watched the HTD preview and noticed that Georgia's clothes - light blue off-shoulder may match what she wore in yesterday's spoiler photos with Jake?

The other navy blue flowery blouse - is that the same as the one in the Bilgola Beach photos in early Aug?  Google -"Are things getting serious? Bachelorette Georgia Love enjoys ANOTHER date with Courtney Dober and pair even share a passionate kiss" in Daily Mail.  Its the last 5 photos. Georgia is wearing black leather jacket over a slightly longer blouse.  Would love to hear your POV.

Sorry cant seem to post links (new member rules) and dont know yet how to make screencaps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:09 am

romance realist wrote:I think based on the non stop kissing in tonight's SD, initiated again by Georgia ( & which reminds me of Sam with Sasha) that F1 is Matty F2 Jake F3 Lee.
I'd prefer Matty over Jake for F1 if they are F2. Hopefully there will be more s/caps in the next episodes to sleuth for F2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:34 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Image11

Thanks @AllAboutLove for the warm welcome!

This image from HTD promo IG bacheloretteau - G is wearing the pale blue off shoulder top that could be the one in yesterday's  leaked photos of her in Brisbane? Then this could also be Jake's family member too?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme