SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Just Looking wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I'm getting an error when trying to Play the vid !!! @AAL
Same
Hmm.. it may be one needs a Google Drive account to watch or watch it on Chrome since it is on Google Drive
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:24 pm

April wrote:hello Everyone,

I am trying to post for the first time. Please bear with me if the image doesn't come up this time around.

I took a screen shot from the season premiere and I reckon this is Jake's SQT or second single date.

I am sorry if it is not.

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19557787/3]Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen12
Source: My SC from youtube
Welcomeparty! @April and great first post

Going on a boat for SQT doesn't seem like something they would do (too extravagant, imo).

As for a 2nd SD, in Episode 9 which is before hometowns, Lee gets a 2nd SD and there is a singing group date with all 5 guys so it seems like it would be too much to put into one episode for another 2nd SD.

Based on that, it's been sleuthed it is Jake's fantasy date in final 3 but it's possible that it may be something else.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:23 pm

4health wrote:Do we have any SC's that could possibly be from the F5 singing date SQT?    I am having a really hard time getting Matty J to the F2, I just can't imagine watching that and GL doing that to him.   I haven't seen GL say to his face how she feels about him or deep conversation so I don't think his is F1 either (plus my own sleuthing Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698)

I know of the two SC's of Matty J and GL with the nail polish and then the umbrella.  Has either one of those locations been confirmed without the nail polish thoughts (s;pore - I can't talk that leap yet) because that screams to me as a SQT chat/ after party sitting on a couch. In the preview/promo of Richie's SQT with Faith during F5 was shown in the preview and I am trying to figure out if on GL preview a SQT for that episode (F5)is shown.  Anyone know or have thoughts?  Thx

The nail polish with Matty was linked to nail polish G was wearing when travelling either to or from Singapore. That's the link with the nail polish.

IMO that could mean she wore white nail polish on her FD with him, f3 RC and the rest of filming till she got back laugh out loud.

If for some reason Matty gets SQT time in ep9 then Jake IMO is chopped liver.
There are no possible SCs of SQT time for anyone at f5, the clothes they wore in their GD have not shown up as SCs 1on1.

Unless of course they are missing from the promo which is possible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Stripe wrote:Interesting that Lee doesn't get a rose on his SD?
Maybe Georgia was hedging her bets because she was so unsure who she was going to send home out of Cam and Lee. Just a thought.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Sundy wrote:Something I missed before.  That must have been one loooong kiss or Lee got cold half way through and hungry and went for a swim:cantstopl:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1BC02F14-A1F2-41CF-A8F1-AF91039BCA1F

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 9F97C830-176A-4B84-B0CF-F01F022B2BFD
Good spotting Sundy. Looks like it was an all day date - the second SC appears to be later in the day.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Sundy wrote:Something I missed before.  That must have been one loooong kiss or Lee got cold half way through and hungry and went for a swim:cantstopl:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 1BC02F14-A1F2-41CF-A8F1-AF91039BCA1F

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 9F97C830-176A-4B84-B0CF-F01F022B2BFD
Good spotting Sundy.  Looks like it was an all day date - the second SC appears to be later in the day.

Interestingly they have the blanket on them when she gives him the Rose but the top pic there's no blanket but he already has a rose so they may have had to shoot it again. Lucky Georgia

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:23 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:Said this in the other thread as well but here's what I think of that scap with them 3 standing:

Ok hold up, what if for that scap of Jake, Lee and Matty all together - sort of reacting almost simultaneously - is them receiving the news that Courtney has left and there will be no rose ceremony? I mean, I'm pretty sure they'd all react if they found out they'd be in the top 3!

This to me looks like F3 RC, mainly because of the way they are dressed, i.e. velvet suits and bow ties, red, black and blue. Not sure of the significance of the colours though. Sam Frost's F3 wore white black and blue but no bow ties

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Fifty wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

Good spotting Sundy.  Looks like it was an all day date - the second SC appears to be later in the day.

Interestingly they have the blanket on them when she gives him the Rose but the top pic there's no blanket but he already has a rose so they may have had to shoot it again. Lucky Georgia

I think they did make her re-film it! There's a tenplay behind the scenes extra video after their date - so must be the week 3 one - where it shows that when G gave him a rose intially he leaned in a kissed her on the cheek, but then got it right the second time? But on the episode, he kisses her immediately after receiving a rose

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:29 pm

April wrote:hello Everyone,

I am trying to post for the first time. Please bear with me if the image doesn't come up this time around.

I took a screen shot from the season premiere and I reckon this is Jake's SQT or second single date.

I am sorry if it is not.

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19557787/3]Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen12
Source: My SC from youtube

It's definitely Sydney so not Jake's HTD

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:Great first post.

Yes your screencap came up.

Yes this totally could be sqt time for Jake in ep9.

However, it looks is to me to be more of part of a longer date. The episode description did not mention 2 full dates so what we think may happen is that he may get SQT time instead which typically would not be as involved as what this scene is. But of course it could be.in the first Bette aus season there was a SD and GD prior to HTs and last bachelor season, just 1 GD. Scmiiw.

Besides, the FDS are in aus and this looks to be an FD type date.

But it could be another 1on 1 date of course in ep9.
Not sure what anyone else thinks.

IM it's their F3 date in Sydney before the finale in Singapore

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:12 am

First post here ... I think the F2 will be between Matty & Lee.. Here are my thoughts

In first 1st ep Georgia very emotional about been away from her mum during the filming with her been sick. I can't see that G would want to start a new relationship with some one who is not willing to move to Melbourne where she has grown up and has all her family and friends.

Lee lives in Melbourne and I think that Matty would move as he has been living overseas so may be happy to relocate? Jake however from Queensland is close to his family probably would not want pack up and move to Melb. (Jake's Instagram bio says family, friends GC living)
Would there be the career opportunities in Queensland for Georgia in Journalism compared to her living in Melbourne or Sydney?
In the first ep she also says various times how she wants someone with a good sense of humour and can make her laugh. I think that this describes Matty and Lee. Jake is very intense and not that personality type.

Did notice Jake & Matty friends with some of the bachelor single girls (Kiki, Faith etc) which puts doubts that either of them are F2.

I am so so hopeful it is Matty but would be Ok if F1 is Lee.

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:47 am

Welcome richmond1.

Good thoughts which I agree with.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme