SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:56 am

Just an FYI, if (and I'm unsure if she did) she meant watching it together ala texting each other etc when it is on like what Sam Frost used to do, the Gold Coast is an hour behind Melbourne and Sydney. So unless he is watching online the F1 would have to be in Melbourne or Sydney.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Do we have a clear clue where the biking date happens with Lee?

Taking out the "drama/competition" portion of the season preview, Voiceovers in the season preview by the guys almost solely feature Matty J and a tiny bit of Lee - Matty J is especially vocal in the non-drama portion for about 85-90% of the time. Have we compared season preview editing with previous seasons?

"Absolutely incredible" - Matty J
"How beautiful is this?" - sounds like Courtney? could be Lee?
"Well, now you've got my butterflies going crazy" - Matty J
"I don't know if you realize how unique and special you are" - Matty J
"I've never met anyone like her" - Matty J
"Your eyes are ridiculous" - Lee
"I could not be happier that I'm here with you now" - Lee
"You're stunning by the way" - Matty J
"I feel like I've known you forever" - Georgia
"It's just so obvious that you're the one." - Matty J
"I cannot fault you at all, you're perfect" - Matty J
"I love you so much" - breathless Georgia

Matty is also featured kissing and caressing Georgia while the other F3 are not. IMO this matches the media info that's been coming out.
Based on the ^ above I'm more leaning towards considering that Lee may actually be F1 as could Matty J. What's interesting given this to consider is that he's a favorite (people are rooting for him) but hidden in the edit (cut scenes above) and previews with a lot of doubt thrown his way. We're seeing Lee as vulnerable right now (in the way we did Matty J before) so we're rooting for these two guys to win. This works for the editors cos whoever is F1 or bachelor they get a win-win.

Interesting season though - as GL said it herself - she played the jeopardy game with the guys herself helping the editors a lot. The fact that Matty J is such a latecomer is a huge huge help to the edit. It's interesting that she first saw him as cocky... what's interesting in her interviews though is that she's also emphasizing how her first impression of Lee - being nervous was completely diff than her later impression of feeling familiar and at ease. I can see how with these two data points then Jake IMO being the one with whom there isn't much beyond first impression and Courtney who got her best first impression but was NOT a fit - made her reconsider the weight she gives first impressions.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:05 pm

^ VO have been discussed and compared (I think in the F1-F6 thread or upthread?) to previous seasons.

To summarize... There's a distinct difference between Bette AU and Bach AU from past seasons:
- Bach AU S3 and S4 preview the last female voice heard is F1
- For Bette AU S1 preview the last male voice heard was F3/Richie (so non-F1)

Since Matty is the last voice heard in Bette AU S2 and he is in F2 per sleuthing:
Option 1: if Matty is F1 then they are doing what they did with Bach AU.
Opetion 2: if Matty is F2 then they are following the pattern of past Bette AU S1 where the last male voice heard is non-F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:07 pm

thanks for sharing!
Any overall trends about frequency of the F1 or F2 in the season preview via VO? There's a very very strong and almost 'in your face' trend with Matty J being featured a LOT in this season preview trying to figure out what this means.

Also -- is there a confirmation whether the bike date with Lee is in his HTD or FD?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:09 pm

emusha wrote:Any overall trends about frequency of the F1 or F2 in the season preview via VO? There's a very very strong and almost 'in your face' trend with Matty J being featured a LOT in this season preview trying to figure out what this means.

For Bette AU S1: Richie/F3 had the most VO and Sasha/F1 had less VO.

I would have to go back into the archive threads for the other seasons for Bach AU, but generally non-F1 is heard/seen the most in the season preview.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:12 pm

emusha wrote:Also -- is there a confirmation whether the bike date with Lee is in his HTD or FD?
Lee's 2nd SD/Ep 9 = filmed August 2
Lee's biking/speculated FD = filmed August 17... so 15 days after he gets the last 2nd SD pre-HTDs and filmed in Sydney where FDs take place (Lee's hometown is in Melbourne). Also, FRC was filmed Aug 26 (so only 9 days after Lee's biking date so aligns with FD filming schedule).

Unless the BTS pics for filming date are incorrect (despite being correct for every other BTS pic) then Lee's biking would be FD based on the filming date.

Everything that is sluethed already for episodes is in the Episode Breakdown/Filming Schedule thread here

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:48 pm

emusha wrote:thanks for sharing!
Any overall trends about frequency of the F1 or F2 in the season preview via VO? There's a very very strong and almost 'in your face' trend with Matty J being featured a LOT in this season preview trying to figure out what this means.

Also -- is there a confirmation whether the bike date with Lee is in his HTD or FD?

I have never sleuthed the aus season but can speak of the US versions edit of the season previews.

The end voices are typically not the f1. The person who is highlighted in the promo a lot is not f1.

I based my whole nonspoiled sleuthing in jpablos season arguing this out with other non spoiled sleuths in that season laugh out loud.

Here is the reason I am so convinced of this. I always "fell" for the nonf1 guy / gal when watching and rewatching the season promos. They were the person my eyes and ears were drawn to and who I got myself preconditioned to see the love story with them.I realized that season after season I was being duped. By the season promo no less.

I'm not saying that person is the f2 because sometimes the f2 simply defaults to that position (heck sometimes the f1 does). Lol.

So I'm calling him/her nonf1.

This rule may not hold for the aus version but TBH it could be likely.

Just wanted to explain ;) my line of thinking. Once bitten twice shy.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:13 pm

thanks for sharing
nd4 I think your argument is a very strong one because if the season preview featured an F1 soooo strongly then you're giving away the season completely and easily.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Has anyone sleuthed PI SCs and the possibility of PIs being used from later parts of the season or post season ?

For eg. G did all her PIs. During Lee's SD wearing clothes that were not from that date at all. Her hair is different, bangs a different length etc. Could be from post season or later in the season where she was still giddy and excited. It's s clue to me somehow.

Lee too had at least one fill in PI where was talking about Matty coming back from his date "that" day. He was talking in the past tense.
Anyone noticed if other guys had PIs during their dates not filmed from the date itself?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:45 pm

@nd4reality I noticed similar about Lee and Georgia's PIs and posted them somewhere in the threads (I think maybe in the episode thread?) but not sure regarding PIs for the others

IA it could be very helpful though to sleuth and analyze s/caps of PIs (Georgia or one of the F3 talking/recapping their dates, etc) if anyone is able to check them out for Jake and Matty since they are sleuthed F3. Other than different clothes, the backgrounds could be a clue as well

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:47 pm

I think Matty also has some of those, maybe they are all filmed at the f4 stage as many US version PIs probably are.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:50 pm

I remember thinking the PI for Georgia that she did after her 2nd SD with Matty made me think it was a later pickup but not sure if the background or her clothes may be a clue question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme