SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:05 am

LovingLove wrote:My guess is she calls Cam out of the RC to let him go, as I posted in another thread. Looking closely I think the SC of the guy walking away from her is in a light blue suit - same suit colour Cam has on in Weds night RC (next to Lee in glasses). She's in a red dress, which means it can't be F4 RC (when Courtney is sleuthed to possibly leave), as the ad has her in a black dress during that RC.
Ooh. Good catch.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Margie C Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:35 pm

My money is on Jake being in final two with Matty, if not the last man standing. Here's why: if you look carefully at the season promo, you see Osher's voice over saying "and open her [Georgia's] heart," then it pans to a side profile of Georgia walking through a door into Jake in what looks like his first night black suit. But when you compare the collar/side profile of his hair in the screen cap from the promo to his red carpet arrival collar, it just isn't the same. My guess is that he's wearing another all black suit later in this season. I mean, why not end up in the same slick stunning kind of suit as you started your love journey? But when? I'd bet on it being the final two ceremony, though this theory could be proven wrong over the course of the next few rose ceremonies. That and the fact the lighting in what I think is the final 2 screen cap looks a lot like the mansion, i.e. not necessarily Singapore, but it could be an indoor Singapore scene? The 4 down to 3 ceremony is no doubt when Jake is wearing his red and black suit, with Lee wearing the all black, and Matty with the blue. The other reason my money's on Jake is because of how he's presented in ep. 1. In a lot of ways like the F1s of US Bachelorette--I'm thinking here of Kaitlyn's season when she tells Shawn that she has a good feeling about him and then he's on the backburner for a while, as she tests out other connections. Here, they show enough of Jake to make you intrigued and he's the first person Georgia really wants to talk to (about her dad's profession, no less!) both at first CP and first date. He's also the right age (she mentioned in an interview posted today that Lee might be too old)
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Jake_p11

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Jake_r11
my sc tenplay.com.au

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Welcomeparty! @Margie C great post!

Jake wore a black suit in Ep 4 and the s/cap could be from Ep 4 if not later on?

It's definitely a possibility given Jake is in F3 so it gives him a 50:50 chance to be the other person in Singapore with Matty so the s/cap could be Jake in F2 if he is Singapore just based on a process of elimination.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Margie C Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Good point about Jake wearing a black suit in Ep 4! Just checked it out and he was wearing a black bow tie, which doesn't show up in in the season promo, where the suit is more flat and slick around his neck/upper body. They're doing a good job of hiding who joins Matty J in finale, but I still have a feeling it's Jake, based on edit and Georgia's recent interview where she assesses pros/cons of final 5. We'll see!

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:26 pm

^ IA and think he could be in F2 as well
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:30 pm

I posted about the "con" for both Jake and Lee.
Not buying what she's selling laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by April Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:24 pm

hello Everyone,

I am trying to post for the first time. Please bear with me if the image doesn't come up this time around.

I took a screen shot from the season premiere and I reckon this is Jake's SQT or second single date.

I am sorry if it is not.

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19557787/3]Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Screen12
Source: My SC from youtube

April

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Great first post.

Yes your screencap came up.

Yes this totally could be sqt time for Jake in ep9.

However, it looks is to me to be more of part of a longer date. The episode description did not mention 2 full dates so what we think may happen is that he may get SQT time instead which typically would not be as involved as what this scene is. But of course it could be.in the first Bette aus season there was a SD and GD prior to HTs and last bachelor season, just 1 GD. Scmiiw.

Besides, the FDS are in aus and this looks to be an FD type date.

But it could be another 1on 1 date of course in ep9.
Not sure what anyone else thinks.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by April Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:36 pm

@nd4reality ..thanks for that. It is probably on FD then. I forgot about that. HA!

April

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:44 pm

April wrote:@nd4reality ..thanks for that. It is probably on FD then. I forgot about that. HA!

Welcome and please keep posting your findings and thoughts.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Do we have any SC's that could possibly be from the F5 singing date SQT?    I am having a really hard time getting Matty J to the F2, I just can't imagine watching that and GL doing that to him.   I haven't seen GL say to his face how she feels about him or deep conversation so I don't think his is F1 either (plus my own sleuthing Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698)

I know of the two SC's of Matty J and GL with the nail polish and then the umbrella.  Has either one of those locations been confirmed without the nail polish thoughts (s;pore - I can't talk that leap yet) because that screams to me as a SQT chat/ after party sitting on a couch. In the preview/promo of Richie's SQT with Faith during F5 was shown in the preview and I am trying to figure out if on GL preview a SQT for that episode (F5)is shown.  Anyone know or have thoughts?  Thx

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm getting an error when trying to Play the vid !!! @AAL
Same

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme