SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I remember thinking the PI for Georgia that she did after her 2nd SD with Matty made me think it was a later pickup but not sure if the background or her clothes may be a clue question

Orange off the shoulder top?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmond1 Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:34 pm

FINAL 2 JUST REVEALED ON DAILY MAIL

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Lol

Here's the link,for everyone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3841984/Lee-Elliott-Matty-Johnson-spotted-getting-cosy-Georgia-Love-filming-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-finale-Singapore.html

Lee and Matty !!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3841984/Lee-Elliott-Matty-Johnson-spotted-getting-cosy-Georgia-Love-filming-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-finale-Singapore.html

Lee and Matty !!

OMG!!! My heart can't take it!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

Lee and Matty !!

OMG!!! My heart can't take it!!

I know !

I love this board and sleuthing. Pun heaven here we come.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Don't give me hope. I am on the LEE ship but don't want it to crash Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:45 pm

We can always move towards pun heaven. St. Peter may not let us in the gates. Lol

I'm celebrating more because we called via SCs (kudos to those members) that Matty j made Singapore.

And that Jake was not too much on her radar seeing he did not get a full SD prior to her HTD?

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Yikes!!! Great job everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:50 pm

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3841984/Lee-Elliott-Matty-Johnson-spotted-getting-cosy-Georgia-Love-filming-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-finale-Singapore.html

Lee and Matty !!

Would love this to be the case but won't be convinced until I see some pics!  This is Daily Mail quoting New Idea... not sure that's a credible chain of whispers.  Has anyone uncovered any pics?  Exciting development if true: would love to see her with Matty cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:57 pm

no pictures with the article.

But sleuthing here has pointed to that result so it's credible if that makes sense.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:no pictures with the article.

But sleuthing here has pointed to that result so it's credible if that makes sense.

Really, really hope this is true.  Fangirling all over the place right now.  Have searched for the source New Idea article but nothing's coming up.  Weird that Daily Mail would break a New Idea scoop before New Idea...?  Anyone know when the mag comes out?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Bobette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:no pictures with the article.

Really, really hope this is true.  Fangirling all over the place right now.  Have searched for the source New Idea article but nothing's coming up.  I find it weird that Daily Mail would break a New Idea scoop before New Idea...  Anyone know when the mag comes out?

I always believe sleuthing more than any media article, but when a media article supports sleuthing, then it's exciting! yes

If media posted an article that didn't support sleuthing, then I find that suspect. This is the opposite, so it's great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme