SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:18 am

The s/caps:
- looks like Lee is more into Georgia in the kiss s/cap?
- the pool s/cap of Matty looks more intimate?

From just those two, since they can edit this and capture just one shot, I'd think the edit is indicating Matty for F1 and Lee F2.

I guess Matty was just liking racy pics post-show because they looked pretty? He'll be the first F1 to do so if he is F1 so that is interesting.... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:20 am

I hope that mascara is waterproof or there's going to be a serious panda eye situation.  Also not a huge fan of the dress.  She's looked much better!  

The bit of her barging through the double doors made me chuckle though - she looks like a surgeon bursting into an operating theatre.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 am

Surprised how quickly that uploaded  giggling

(recorded from tenplay website)

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I guess Matty was just liking racy pics post-show because they looked pretty? He'll be the first F1 to do so if he is F1 so that is interesting.... question

Interesting re the racy pics actually. I remember an IV with GL where they asked her if she was checking out any of the guys on SM and she said definitely not. She then went on to say that all the guys she didn't end up with can do what they want, and if she wants to know anything about her guy she'll just ask him.

Could it be that she saw what Matty had liked and hence they were quickly unliked again? Or maybe she said that because she was anticipating something coming out about him liking them?

TBH I still find it all very strange that he's liked a few racy pics when he isn't active on Insta at all - he doesn't even like his family or friend's pics. Odd. I wonder if they were all liked in a short time frame, or if it's something he does regularly? Could be a clue as to not F1, or an F1 trying to mislead, or a joke, or they're friends of his, or anything really. Hard to judge without knowing more.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:28 am

Who could she say she has fallen madly in love with?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:33 am

Maybe her sister is calling Lee smooth? It could explain why G is objecting against that! I mean he is very good looking and sauve but also dorky and perhaps his sister hadnt seen that side yet?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:35 am

Sundy wrote:Who could she say she has fallen madly in love with?

Unless Lee confesses he is in love with Georgia then the only one I can see is Matty see he is already saying he is falling in love (although not to Georgia just yet).

After Courtney, I do think it could be a case of where whoever says they love her first gets the Final Rose giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:37 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Maybe her sister is calling Lee smooth? It could explain why G is objecting against that! I mean he is very good looking and sauve but also dorky and perhaps his sister hadnt seen that side yet?

Lee is very dorky and his personality is definitely not smooth. Almost a case of looking different on the outside than how he is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:39 am

tyvm @lrose for the video rock
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Maybe her sister is calling Lee smooth? It could explain why G is objecting against that! I mean he is very good looking and sauve but also dorky and perhaps his sister hadnt seen that side yet?

Lee is very dorky and his personality is definitely not smooth. Almost a case of looking different on the outside than how he is.

IA. Just stating the possibility that her sister might've misinterpreted him and judging but how G was against it because she knows Lee.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Who could she say she has fallen madly in love with?

Unless Lee confesses he is in love with Georgia then the only one I can see is Matty see he is already saying he is falling in love (although not to Georgia just yet).

After Courtney, I do think it could be a case of where whoever says they love her first gets the Final Rose giggling

I hope that's not the case, but I suspect that Matty will say it loud and clear

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:44 am

Thanks for the scaps, @Sundy and for recording and uploading the video, @lrose. I need to learn how to record!

Is anyone else thinking - *grr, more "wicker chairs"!?! In the scaps, Georgia and her sister are occupying them.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme