SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:03 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:The #mynewfamily hashtag on the beach photo made me gag a little. These girls already have an involved father, right? I get that some families have a "The More the Merrier" mentality when it comes to new relationships, but the media spin (to me) appears a little too fairy-tale-ish for my liking--he's trying to fill a void that doesn't exist.

Yep. Talk about trying hard with those "happy family" pics. They were probably taken the moment Josh landed in California. I mean these two have been together for about 3 months, according to sources have had a rough time, yet the picture they're already trying to paint is that of an established blended family living happily ever after. Oh please. Reminds me so much of Josh and Andi and their "we're SO HAPPY" SM campaign that lasted for months until Josh got sick of pretending. I don't believe anything he says or does, because the look on his face last night said it all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:10 pm

hae1001 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/news/197327_exclusive_josh_murray_and_amanda_stanton_have_broken_up_a_couple_times_since_bachelor_paradise_finale/

Seems like they have a long road ahead of them.

The only thing surprising about this is the timing. People on this forum sleuth things, but usually these stories don't come out until after the relationship ends. This isn't by a rag mag either, it's by ET. He picked the wrong one though, it was pretty easy to vilify Andi because she's a real b*tch but it'll be a lot harder with Amanda. Most of the general public thinks she's a sweetheart who can do no wrong, besides getting engaged to Josh.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Actually the article does make sense in real life. They met on a tv show and real life stepped in. They are making adjustments. Distance was an issue so Josh moved. The stress of dating and finding time to spend a weekend together without the public calling you a negligent mother is dishearten. There are 2 little girls and making a decision as to when to go out and if they can go out as a family is another big issue. The crowd's attention will be on something else soon and they can now publicly date so hopefully some of the stress will be off.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:36 pm

They've already broken up a few times?! Is ET reliable??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:39 pm

^^^I agree iamreal2u.  I never thought this relationship was going to be a cakewalk for them. Lots of changes and adjustments for both before the show even aired, and now the negativity just adds to that. I'm not trying to make excuses that all their problems are due to negativity from "fans", but it certainly doesn't help the situation and it just adds more of an uphill battle for them. I'm hoping they both have it in them to make the climb though. Time will tell.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:40 pm

They've been publically dating since they got home, IMO, because they never tried to hide out and keep it quite.  They were all about letting the public know from the get go.  So, I don't think dating now publically will be any different.

IMO, it's the same old story and crap just a new name inserted.  I don't feel sorry for either of them because they chose to go on a show to meet and get engaged.  With the way Bach nation talks and mingles, they could've gotten each other's numbers and met away from the show to date.  But the spotlight, fame and money called, IMO.  If your willing to put yourself out there for the world to see, grown some thick skin, suck it up and deal with it, learn to ignore and avoid, etc.  Yes, there will be some on SM that are overly rude and nasty, but that's part of the price to be paid, IMO.  And you always have the option to make your accounts private.   affraid Shocking, I know.  

The only ones if feel for in this situation is the girls (and maybe the ex laugh out loud), because they are innocent bystanders with no say.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:46 pm

It would be so much simpler if these contestants would ignore the negative. Do what you have to do, and roll with it. Forget about SM IMO. They get so hung up on what every one thinks, I can imagine how frustrating it would be.

If two people trust each other, and trust their relationship, what does it matter what anyone thinks of them. I just don't understand the need to be loved by SM and the need to defend yourself to people you don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Well, one things for sure, Amanda and Josh's mom will get along fabulously, as they both like to insert themselves into drama, convos, etc. Amanda's mom is inserting herself in all sorts of convos on Twitter and Instagram laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Whatever is going on between them, Josh has been taking care of those sweet little girls:

https://instagram.com/p/BKD18DlAP-f/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:34 pm

That's cute but their dad was by their side also but he's a bad man so he's not in these women's narrative. Okay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Alanna wrote:That's cute but their dad was by their side also but he's a bad man so he's not in these women's narrative. Okay.

Didn't Amanda leave her kids after her daughter got out of the hospital to take off for the weekend or something like that. IMO it looks like someone else has them more than she does.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:15 pm

I don't doubt Josh is good to the girls.  He seems good with kids in general... Actually better with them than gown adults.  Or at least ones that get under his skin (Nick) or ones he's dating (Andi and Amanda) who dare to have their own thoughts, feelings and emotions that are separate and/or vary from him.  

Like Alanna said, he wasn't the only one there, their dad was also, but he doesn't seem to count since he's the ex. Rolling Eyes

I wish them well and good luck (cause I think they're gonna need it), I just don't see this lasting long term.  But that's JMOAA.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy