SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Whatever is going on between them, Josh has been taking care of those sweet little girls:

https://instagram.com/p/BKD18DlAP-f/

That is very sweet. Looking after a child (and pet) is the most selfless act I could think of. It's very rewarding.

What relationship does the poster have with them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by julychild Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Don't they always release these break-up stories about the final couples? Whatever!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Yeah, I haven't been following along, so I'm not sure what the narrative is, if they're excluding the ex from the narrative, or if the ex wants to be excluded from the narrative a la Taylor Swift laugh out loud

They very well can be excluding the ex, but I just saw the picture and caption as a way to show that Josh, who is very new to the family, made the decision to be there for the baby, which is very sweet. I may think he's a temperamental idiot, but he seems to adore those kids like others have stated, which is great. JMO. Also, does the account belong to one of her family members? I just saw it in Amanda's tagged pictures on IG.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm sick of the narrative, that Amanda is looking for a new 'dad' for her kids, when they have seemingly a very active dad in their lives. I wonder how Amanda would feel, if Amanda's ex's new partner was pictured and described in similar manner. IMO Amanda is quite insensitive and selfish. Good for Josh for being there, but he's not he father of these children. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Whatever is going on between them, Josh has been taking care of those sweet little girls:

https://instagram.com/p/BKD18DlAP-f/

That is very sweet. Looking after a child (and pet) is the most selfless act I could think of. It's very rewarding.

What relationship does the poster have with them?
That's Amanda's cukoo mom.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:42 pm

The ex was definitely at the hospital. He posted pics of him with Charlie on IG while there.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The ex was definitely at the hospital. He posted pics of him with Charlie on IG while there.
And snapped and kept her immediately after the hospital stay. But those are state secrets. Mustn't screw up the storyline of these orphans finding daddy Josh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The ex was definitely at the hospital. He posted pics of him with Charlie on IG while there.
And snapped and kept her immediately after the hospital stay. But those are state secrets. Mustn't screw up the storyline of these orphans finding daddy Josh.
Ohhhh what's his snap? I don't have it laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ohhhh what's his snap? I don't have it laugh out loud
Njb2787

Not to be confused with BBJ laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:17 pm

I am not the biggest Josh fan, but how can I hate him showing love to Amanda's daughters? If he ignored them, he would have been criticized and rightly so but him showing love is also criticized? If Amanda and Josh were to get married those kids will grow up with the both of them. I can't hate on a man showing love to kids. Blended family are a thing , the can never be enough love for kids. IMO

Last edited by StacyNor on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Wait, so did AmanDUH and Josh break up or is everything awesome?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:26 pm

StacyNor wrote:I am not the biggest Josh fan, but how can I hate him showing love to Amanda's daughters? If he ignored them, he would have been criticized and rightly so but him showing love is also criticized? If Amanda and Josh were to get married those kids will grow up with the both of them. I can't hate on a man showing love to kids. Blended family are a thing , the can never be enough love for kids. IMO

Showing love to children is always great. That's amazing! It doesn't have to be broadcast on sm, though IMO. That's insensitive, and IMO makes co-parenting hard. Especially when they're trying to act like Amanda is looking for a new dad for her children. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy