Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:MM tweeted that Nick started following her. He is such a creep.  She questioned it but wished him well. IMO very appropriate response. Anything less would not have been genuine. I love that she has been more active recently on Twitter. I've followed her for many years on SM & I appreciate her humor & posts.  

Doesn't she tweet a lot about Nick? Maybe he wanted to see for himself what she tweets.

This. It's always been amusing to me the reactions about Nick. This grown woman is on twitter constantly going on about all these people and Nick's simply following her makes him oh so creepy.

I think Nick gets bored easily and that's why he gets such a rise out of getting under Josh's skin. Because he can. He's like a combination between a manipulative Regina George and that nosy busybody we all have known at some point.  He spent most of BIP talking about everybody else (mostly ragging on Josh) or playing counselor to the twenty-something yr. old women. .  Some viewers found it endearing, I found it odd.  Why is a 35 yr. old man getting so involved in everybody else's lives like a middle school girl?  SO in that sense, I agree with the guys on Afterbuzz.  The men I know if they have an issue address it straight on, and that's basically what Josh did.  And unpopular as this may be, I think he had cause.

It's funny how we all see the same things so differently. I'm sure Josh will cry edit but the sleeping drama was a perfect example of why I don't buy this nonsense about Nick being oh so awful to Josh and goading him. Because what we saw was Amanda tell Jennifer that she and Nick could use the room because she was going to bed. They start to head up and Josh in his aggressive tone (because he really does have an aggressive tone even when he's seemingly not trying to be) basically informs them that he and Amanda will be sleeping up there.

Nick only looks mildly amused and in his ITM mentions Josh being aggressive over nothing. We see Jennifer calmly explaining what happened to the producers and both her and Nick say that they honestly just want to go to bed. Josh is overhearing the conversation and starts going off about how he's not trying to cause drama like that guy always wants to, meaning Nick. And again you see Nick looking mildly amused.

Maybe Nick does love picking at Josh a bit but it's funny to me that one isn't asking themselves why it is so easy to get at Josh and have him go off. That is not normal behavior. For whatever one thinks of Nick, Josh makes me uncomfortable and has since Andi's season because there is always a slight undertone of irritation and annoyance with him. You keep feeling like he can go off on someone at any time. And he hides that behind his bullcrap platitudes and cliches. Everything with him is so intense, it's unnerving.

And I didn't see Nick talking about other people all the time. Right after the stuff with Evan and Josh, he gave his opinion to Amanda regarding the book. The twins came to him asking for his opinion and he stated that he was hesitant because there will always be a sense that whatever he says is coming from a place of bias because of he and Josh's history. But he told them what he thought. And all this crap about addressing things like a real man like Josh did - well when Josh asked, did Nick not own up to what he said? So he didn't exactly say it and run and cower. And frankly the best moment between those two was Josh standing there red faced, eyes bugging out and raging and threatening about how things better be okay with him and Amanda and Nick very calmly stating, "or what?" Because really - what would he have done, start pounding Nick's face in like the "real man" he is? Now that wouldn't be very godly and christian, would it?

lleyki

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Beach Lover on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

I totally agree about his being rude about the bedroom thing. That's on him and I think he's aware. He tweeted this response to a fan who said she thought it was tacky.

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account
‏@JoshAllanMurray
@ChelseyOrcutt @BachParadise there's lots more to it but not my finest moment for sure with how I reacted, I admit that -apologized next day

Where I disagree is that I saw Nick constantly mocking or chastising Josh in his ITM's all season so far. If not that he was playing up the victim card with the Amanda "triangle".. That was maybe producer driven, but that's what I saw on my TV. And Christian on Afterbuzz (although only there a few days) said Nick et al. were on Josh's case from the very start. I agree Josh has a temper and can be overly aggressive with his tone and that has nothing to do with editing, but the constant accusations and questioning of his intentions would piss me off too. I would have probably lost it sooner than him.

Beach Lover

Posts : 791
Join date : 2015-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:28 pm

He knew how things worked, he knew the manipulation and all that was possible.  So I just don't get why he bothered to go back on the show if he's gonna scream it's all edit for everything he does.  I don't feel sorry for him.

I'm sure there was plenty of manipulation, poking, prodding, mocking and egging on of everyone.  But that does not justify and excuse any of they're bad behavior.  Plus, he knew Andi was favored over him and it was following the tell all book of fiction. laugh out loud  So if he thought he could waltz in and have a redemption edit he is either dumber than I thought or thought that any publicity was good publicity if it brought in more opportunities and possibly another women to drag around as a play pretty.

As for Nick, I'll leave in depth discussion for his own thread.  I freely admit my watching of this mess is limited, selective and spotty because I just can't... laugh out loud but I have not seen Nick constantly all about or into Josh.  And it has nothing to do with being biased.  I skipped Andi's season, am southern and a UGA fan (so I feel like it's probably expected I should Like/favor Josh more laugh out loud), and have defended him in the past.  But repeated behavior does not make me think it's all edit or that he was constantly being bothered and that he simply blew up each time.  And if he looses it that easily he should not have gone back on the show.  IMO, most of that's just Josh when he doesn't get his way and it's not all about him.  And for that I can not and will not give him a pass or make excuses for him.  JMOAA

Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 5047
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:43 pm

Nick was OBSESSED with Josh IMO. Every interview he brought Josh up, posted about Josh weekly, talked to castmates about him, etc. Most men would have kncked him out IMO. 36 year old man finding pleasure in pissing people off of playing big bro to 20 year olds. YUK!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by happygolucky on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Nick obsessed? ... giggling I shouldn't be writing this in here ... but IMHO, he was just having fun ... with the edit Hugesmile as for playing a big brother to 20y olds ... well, he is a big bro to quite a few 20-something year olds in his family, including 2 minors ... so he knows the role well.

happygolucky

Posts : 4251
Join date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Nibbles22 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 pm

yeah sorry, the only person I see obsessed with Josh is MM. I think peeps always ask Nick about Josh (given the circumstances on BIP with the two of them together again), but I honestly think he couldn't care less about him, and probably cringes anytime someone brings up Josh's name. I know I would.

Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1008
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:05 pm

Loveinterest wrote:MM tweeted that Nick started following her. He is such a creep.  She questioned it but wished him well. IMO very appropriate response. Anything less would not have been genuine. I love that she has been more active recently on Twitter. I've followed her for many years on SM & I appreciate her humor & posts.  

Considering how many times she's tweeted about Nick recently, I don't blame him for taking an interest. Maybe it'll make her think twice about what she tweets knowing it'll show up on Nick's timeline. Looks like she already deleted the tweet about Nick saying Josh's name 50 times per episode. Reading this thread, eh?

I also don't see how Nick is obsessed with Josh. He noted the few times Josh was an a-hole to him for no reason, which I would've as well, because people like that just annoy me. Other than that, he's only addressed the whole book thing after others have brought it up and questioned him about it. He's never claimed to know what's true and what's not, just said most of what was said about him was true, so it's hard to believe the Josh stuff is all fictional. Totally fair assessment IMO. Josh is just so on edge about everything and has an ego the size of a small planet. He'd love for people to be obsessed with him, I'm sure.

JMO.

ETA: Oh and I happen to think it says a lot about Nick's maturity that he assumes the older brother role with the immature 20-somethings, instead of trying to date them like certain other 30-somethings.

mindless

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Nick was OBSESSED with Josh IMO.  Every interview he brought Josh up, posted about Josh weekly, talked to castmates about him, etc.  Most men would have kncked him out IMO.  36 year old man finding pleasure in pissing people off of playing big bro to 20 year olds. YUK!

I think Nick and Andi are "suffering" from the same syndrome regarding Josh. I think back to the plane video where Nick spoke about Josh for the 1st time in public, when I didn't even like nick, and now looking back, he really had josh pegged from day 1. Andi's realizations came later in her book but said pretty much the same thing about the type of person Josh is in more graphic disturbing detail. In both instances both of them became the 'villains' in Josh's story, Nick with his 1st stint on the show and when Andi's book came out A LOT of people wrote it off as lies. Josh became the victim, who selflessly put up with this awful wench Andi for 8 months (?) and just couldn't take it anymore. He was above both of them '#blessed'. With both Nick and Andi, from what I saw, most of the general public either took his side, or didn't read the book, so IMO the redemption tour wasn't at all necessary. But this is Josh, he's SO self involved and his ego's so out of control, he HAD to try to stick it to Andi, first on famously single, then back on the franchise where it all started for them, the perfect setting to get back at her, and it got even better when he got to 'steal' the girl from Nick all over again. Except this time he showed even more clearly what I believe to be his true colours. He self destructed and Andi didn't really have to lift a finger and all Nick had to do was give him enough rope for him to hang himself. The only real 'criticism' that they both could get from this is that neither can hide how much they've enjoyed this turn of events. All JMO.

ReneeM

Posts : 671
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by StacyNor on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:22 pm

@Nibbles22 wrote:yeah sorry, the only person I see obsessed with Josh is MM.  I think peeps always ask Nick about Josh (given the circumstances on BIP with the two of them together again), but I honestly think he couldn't care less about him, and probably cringes anytime someone brings up Josh's name.   I know I would.
Basically. I followed Andi season very closely and it would be Josh making snide comments about Nick on interviews. He seemed very hurt that time about Andi choosing Josh, but he was never cruel or made snide comments about Josh (The plane video doesn't count as that was taken when he was having a private conversation to a friend). He, Josh is the one that never got over Nick sleeping with Andi and has held that against him all these years. According to Andi, he even called her a wh--e because of it. The thing I have against Josh and this has been happening since Andi's season. I feel like people always excuse his actions, from Andi's book, to Nick and now Amanda. I believed Andi when I read the snippets from her book, because I saw the type of person he was from her season. It is always someone's fault on how he acts and reacts in situations. He has a temper, he is very controlling and very manipulative. It has been that way since Andi's season, but then people were excusing his actions and some are still doing so. I don't think Nick cares about Josh at all. He just loves making fun of him because he knows how he will react and have fun for his benefit. Nick is older and wiser than Josh, that is why 3 years later after being crucified by the public and basically despised the tide changed to people actually liking and rooting for him and getting the very gig Josh wanted from day 1, while you read Amanda's Instagram comments are people telling their own stories about how they dated a narcissistic like Josh and she should run away from him. The very same Josh that was well liked and once upon a time people wanted as a bachelor..


Last edited by StacyNor on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

StacyNor

Posts : 701
Join date : 2014-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Seabear on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:29 pm

IMO neither Nick or Josh like each other and that dislike is a two way street. IMO Nick toys with Josh with snarky comments and Josh explodes and rants in response. Nick is like the cat outside the fence that parades back and forth in front of the dog taunting it and Josh is like the Rottweiler that barks and barks and lunges at the fence even though there is no way to get on the other side. I think sex with Andi is a sore subject for them both. In different ways it was a blow to both their egos...and neither one can let it go. The Amanda choosing Josh over Nick...just reignited bitter feelings and the competition that endures. Luckily for Nick he had production on his side and got the good edit this time. I see both of them as equally flawed and equally blessed.....each in his own unique way.
JMO

Seabear
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1963
Join date : 2015-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Nick was OBSESSED with Josh IMO.  Every interview he brought Josh up, posted about Josh weekly, talked to castmates about him, etc.  Most men would have kncked him out IMO.  36 year old man finding pleasure in pissing people off of playing big bro to 20 year olds. YUK!

And that (the bolded) in a nutshell, imo, is what the main problem is with Josh---anger control and anger issues. In a civilized society, it is preferential to discuss things vs using our fists. We even have laws regarding this.
I bet Josh would have loved to knock a few heads together. It was quite apparent to the viewer. IMO. Perhaps anger management is a real issue.  It probably would not hurt for him to take some remedial speech courses also, that way he could learn to use words to express himself more fully. JMOAA.


Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 21697
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by havadrpepper on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:39 pm

I really don't think that Nick was falling for Amanduh. I think he does like her... as a little sister and is very concerned about her being with Josh. But being jealous because Josh stole her away from him. Nope. Not believing it at all.

havadrpepper

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:11 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum