SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:45 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:yeah sorry, the only person I see obsessed with Josh is MM.  I think peeps always ask Nick about Josh (given the circumstances on BIP with the two of them together again), but I honestly think he couldn't care less about him, and probably cringes anytime someone brings up Josh's name.   I know I would. teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 3806527698
Basically. I followed Andi season very closely and it would be Josh making snide comments about Nick on interviews. He seemed very hurt that time about Andi choosing Josh, but he was never cruel or made snide comments about Josh (The plane video doesn't count as that was taken when he was having a private conversation to a friend). He, Josh is the one that seem never got over Nick sleeping with Andi and has held that against him all these years. According to Andi, he even called her a wh--e because of it. The thing I have against Josh and this has been happening since Andi's season. I feel like people always excuse his actions, from Andi's book, to Nick and now Amanda. I believed Andi when I read the snippets from her book, because I saw they type of person he was from her season. It is always someone's fault on how he acts and reacts in situations. He has a temper, he is very controlling and very manipulative. It has been that way since Andi's season, but then people were excusing his actions and some are still doing so. I don't think Nick cares about Josh at all. He just loves making fun of him because he knows how he will react and have fun for his benefit. Nick is older and wiser than Josh, that is why 3 years later after being crucified by the public and basically despised the tide changed to people actually liking and rooting for him and getting the very gig Josh wanted from day 1, while you read Amanda's Instagram comments are people telling their own stories about how they dated a narcissistic like Josh and she should run away from him. The very same Josh that was well liked and once upon a time people wanted as a bachelor..

Exactly, and that is what I love about this show. It's better than any soap opera and these are real people involved. The "villain" of two seasons is now a fan favourite and the next Bachelor, while the once loved F1, who was making snide comments about not associating himself with "people like that", is the laughing stock. Such poetic justice!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO neither Nick or Josh like each other and that dislike is a two way street. IMO Nick toys with Josh with snarky comments and Josh explodes and rants in response. Nick is like the cat outside the fence that parades back and forth in front of the dog taunting it and Josh is like the Rottweiler that barks and barks and lunges at the fence even though there is no way to get on the other side. I think sex with Andi is a sore subject for them both. In different ways it was a blow to both their egos...and neither one can let it go. The Amanda choosing Josh over Nick...just reignited bitter feelings and the competition that endures. Luckily for Nick he had production on his side and got the good edit this time. I see both of them as equally flawed and equally blessed.....each in his own unique way.
JMO

Good Post

Very well stated. I see it the same way. Production knew what it was doing when they put these two together.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO neither Nick or Josh like each other and that dislike is a two way street. IMO Nick toys with Josh with snarky comments and Josh explodes and rants in response. Nick is like the cat outside the fence that parades back and forth in front of the dog taunting it and Josh is like the Rottweiler that barks and barks and lunges at the fence even though there is no way to get on the other side. I think sex with Andi is a sore subject for them both. In different ways it was a blow to both their egos...and neither one can let it go. The Amanda choosing Josh over Nick...just reignited bitter feelings and the competition that endures. Luckily for Nick he had production on his side and got the good edit this time. I see both of them as equally flawed and equally blessed.....each in his own unique way.
JMO

Good Post

Very well stated.  I see it the same way.  Production knew what it was doing when they put these two together.  
Exactly right imo. Nick is the little sibling screwing with the older one who then immediately runs to mom and dad once he gets punched. Just because one is a weasel doesn't make it right or good that the other is a bully who cannot control his temper imo. Ugh. Poor women of this franchise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Look, I am not saying editing doesn't play a part on a show like The Bachelor, but with Josh he has shown this type of manipulation from Andi's season when he was everyone's fave. He did that in his relationship with Andi, does it with Nick and doing it with Amanda. The are some things and actions that the producers can not make you do. The way he acts around Amanda from what I heard, he was not forced by the producers to react and act that way. The comes a time when you have to take responsibility for your actions, grow up and mature, from what I have seen Josh has been coddled his whole life. It is his way or no way. That has been that way since Andi's season.

Last edited by StacyNor on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, using a new phone.)
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
JMO

Good Post

Very well stated.  I see it the same way.  Production knew what it was doing when they put these two together.  
Exactly right imo. Nick is the little sibling screwing with the older one who then immediately runs to mom and dad once he gets punched. Just because one is a weasel doesn't make it right or good that the other is a bully who cannot control his temper imo. Ugh. Poor women of this franchise.

I would feel bad if I thought these women were prizes themselves. There MIGHT be 1 or 2 gems every season but generally the women are also pretty awful IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:10 pm

ugh poor Amanduh's young children who have no voice in this circus. When it's a singe adult w\o children involved, I can say,oh well,you signed up for it, you are an adult,you'll get over it.When young,pre school age children are involved I can't be as blase.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:20 pm

lmao @ReneeM, too fair!! I can't imagine a more fair match for the Duh than Josh. Agreed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:24 am

havadrpepper wrote:I really don't think that Nick was falling for Amanduh.  I think he does like her... as a little sister and is very concerned about her being with Josh.  But being jealous because Josh stole her away from him. Nope. Not believing it at all.

Didn't Amanda herself confirm that? That they spoke and Nick told her he was waiting for Jen or some such thing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:59 am

I see it that way too Seabear

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:34 am

Still not sure why Nick cares so much what MM has to say. Following her on Twitter speaks volumes about him IMO Creepy & obsessed with Josh. Just Yuk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:36 am

Lol. I see it in the reverse. She was commenting about him, and in the usual straight-forward Nick way, he is saying 'say it to my face.'

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:08 am

^^ But Nick doesn't usually say it to anyone's face. He gossips with everyone else until confronted.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy