SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:14 am

^^That isn't what I saw play out. I saw Nick answering someone's questions. I think Josh fans and Nick fans will need to agree to disagree because those two will never like one another, and there is room for error on both sides.

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:28 am

IMO, Nicknis anything but straightforward. He is like a gossiping backstabbing high school girl. He can't even look straightforward, he looks down when he speaks. Shifty IMO MM didn't follow him, he followed her, yuckity, yuk yuk yuk. Less than 5 tweets about him and he feels the need to follow her? Laughable

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:39 am

Well she can block him if she's so creeped out by him following her. :winkie:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:44 am

Loveinterest wrote:IMO, Nicknis anything but straightforward. He is like a gossiping backstabbing high school girl. He can't even look straightforward, he looks down when he speaks. Shifty IMO   MM didn't follow him, he followed her, yuckity, yuk yuk yuk. Less than 5 tweets about him and he feels the need to follow her?  Laughable

Laughing...this is a woman in her mid 50's. Why would she be interested in making even 5 tweets and continuing the image of anger and ire her son and family are promoting? Where is that high road she talks about? Focus on all the #blessings.
As for the inability to speak, I suspect this year's Xmas list for BORDUHM will be a dominos gift card, a year's supply of napkins and a thesaurus/dictionary.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:01 am

BKay wrote:^^That isn't what I saw play out. I saw Nick answering someone's questions. I think Josh fans and Nick fans will need to agree to disagree because those two will never like one another, and there is room for error on both sides.

In the Bette seaso there was a scene where CH walked into the hotel suite to talk to all the guys. They were in Brlguim and Josh wasn't there because he was on the "goose" date. CH basically said it was time for all to get serious and have less bromance. 1 of the guys pointed out Nick and Josh's strong friendship and Nick said he could handle it.
I mention this because Josh & Nick were legit buds at one time. Hard to believe now given their current status. I sometimes think if they hadn't been so close at one time then it would have be easier for them to ignore each other on BIP. IMO both are glad to not have Andi in their lives but both feel they were betrayed by what was once a friendship between them. IMO trust is sacred and when it is severed it draws blood.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:28 am

I have a feeling Nicks XMAS cards will read #TeamNick! He loves that pick a team stuff. I assume he was last picked on teams growing up so now tweets telling people they can be Team Nick. Very adolescent. Pick me, pick me, not Josh. IMO, lots of families (including those in their 50's (irrelevant IMO) use social media to comment about what's going on. MM has been using SM for long time. Her comments were done lightheartedly and in good fun, nothing mean spirited. In fact, 2 of the 4 wish Nick well & congratulated him. I still don't think Nick should care about what she says. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:37 am

The point being, is most people that are mature adults realize at a certain point there are definite boundaries with their adult children and allow them to lead their own lives.
Involvement in their personal affairs are limited. IMO. Otherwise, it makes it look like their adult child can not stand independently. IMO.
Team work is good. I am sure the Murrays realize this themselves and would be the first to support the philosophy of we vs I. So I would not be surprised if they were #TeamNick to support the franchise.
Maybe, maybe not. giggling
As far as what Nick cares about, I doubt Josh and a 50+ yr old woman are keeping him awake at night. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:40 am

Nick owns prime real estate in those people's heads, that it's not even funny. Their whole sm reaction is a dead give away.

With Josh, I sort of get it. The mom?! I don't even want to touch that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:43 am

If MM doesn't want Nick to follow her, she best not tweet about him. I would follow her too in Nick's position.

Does MM follow JJ? Because when JJ was tweeting some snarky tweets about Josh (not directed @ him) MM replied to him.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:Nick was OBSESSED with Josh IMO.  Every interview he brought Josh up, posted about Josh weekly, talked to castmates about him, etc.  Most men would have kncked him out IMO.  36 year old man finding pleasure in pissing people off of playing big bro to 20 year olds. YUK!

And that (the bolded) in a nutshell, imo, is what the main problem is with Josh---anger control and anger issues. In a civilized society, it is preferential to discuss things vs using our fists. We even have laws regarding this.
I bet Josh would have loved to knock a few heads together. It was quite apparent to the viewer. IMO. Perhaps anger management is a real issue.  It probably would not hurt for him to take some remedial speech courses also, that way he could learn to use words to express himself more fully. JMOAA.

Using our fists?  When has Josh gotten in a fist fight?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the coding for quote to show correctly)

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:08 am

I have seen Josh during BIP as volatile, menacing, manipulative, aggressive, mean-spirited, self-centered, and egotistical. If he or his family doesn't like that many have seen him that way, then perhaps he needs to go into a quiet place and reflect on why he came across that way. Don't shoot the messenger.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:IMO, Nicknis anything but straightforward. He is like a gossiping backstabbing high school girl. He can't even look straightforward, he looks down when he speaks. Shifty IMO   MM didn't follow him, he followed her, yuckity, yuk yuk yuk. Less than 5 tweets about him and he feels the need to follow her?  Laughable

Laughing...this is a woman in her mid 50's. Why would she be interested in making even 5 tweets and continuing the image of anger and ire her son and family are promoting? Where is that high road she talks about?   Focus on all the #blessings.
As for the inability to speak, I suspect this year's Xmas list for BORDUHM will be a dominos gift card, a year's supply of napkins and a thesaurus/dictionary.

Yeah, let's not forget she tweeted that article about Nick and tagged Shawn, Jordan, Robby and whoever else she doesn't even know in it. If that's not poop-stirring then I don't know what is. Not even Nick's younger brothers would do something like that, let alone his supportive, yet classy mom. MM needs to realise all her kids are grown-ups who can fight their own battles if need be. She is simply embarrassing. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy