SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:40 am

I look forward to the bus running over Nick. It's inevitable and I can't wait. I'm gonna root for him being dumped at the end for my own personal entertainment because that's about the only way I'd find the season interesting. #TeamNickDumped

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:41 am

To think... this forum will now have Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall as a thread!

Bring. It. On. High clap
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:41 am

I'm late to the party, but WOOT WOOT!!!! I'm so happy! He's a lead who can carry a convo, is 'older', so the ladies can easily be +/-30, he knows the drill.

I don't think he 'knew' for a long time, but TPBP did know, and they prepped him for this without him being in on it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:41 am

sdmom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Omg you guys. I went 19 seasons not getting the Bachelor lead I wanted. Back to back, 2 for 2 I got my #1 pick! Ben and Nick! Yes! I'm way too excited about this. I hope Nick gets an equally awesome outcome that Ben got.

Kaitlyn had the best guys.

Heck my fav has never been f1 (does Melissa count? )
Look what just happened? Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 1710264613

Same for me. First time my favourite is bachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:42 am

umngirl wrote:I look forward to the bus running over Nick. It's inevitable and I can't wait. I'm gonna root for him being dumped at the end for my own personal entertainment because that's about the only way I'd find the season interesting. #TeamNickDumped
For a long time I've waited for the f1 to dump the lead, this will probs be the season. It'll be really interesting to watch regardless and I'm also glad it's not boring and personality defunct Luke.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:43 am

umngirl wrote:I look forward to the bus running over Nick. It's inevitable and I can't wait. I'm gonna root for him being dumped at the end for my own personal entertainment because that's about the only way I'd find the season interesting. #TeamNickDumped

I've been wishing this for every Bachelor season for so long. It's never going to happen. Not with all the shilling opportunities and we all know that Nick isn't going to pick someone not into shilling.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:43 am

Dudes. I still remember when Nick was spoiled as one of Andi's F4. And everyone was all "who's that? He's fodder. MOT."

Nope. It's fing Nick Viall!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 am

Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am beyond thrilled that Nick is the Bachelor!

I have never gotten my favorite contestant on the US show to become the lead and have always had to get behind whomever they chose even though they were not my first choice.

Finally I get to watch my first choice become lead and I am so excited to watch Nick on his journey find his F1 and see his family again.

I cannot wait Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 1710264613

im with you!!  bestbud! Bring on the entertainment : cray2 girls..a handful of smart, pretty ladies..and Nick's witty lines and impersonations! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 3806527698 cheerleader . I just hope MF n co won't throw him under the bus Praying
bestbud! @Joy15 amazing news!

As for MF throwing Nick under the bus? I really don't think it even matters.

Nick already has been feathered and tarred under that bus.

Nick's teflon at this point.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 am

Those poor girls who applied thinking Luke was gonna be Bachelor.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 1f49c

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 8367-910 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 I_got_13 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 am

Alanna wrote:
For a long time I've waited for the f1 to dump the lead, this will probs be the season. It'll be really interesting to watch regardless and I'm also glad it's not boring and personality defunct Luke.

Yes. I'm honestly mostly super glad it's not the snoozer Luke. I can't believe these predictably boring producers went out of the box!

At least Nick knows really well how the show works. He can carry a conversation. He's controversial. He's not cookie cutter boring.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 am

I'm just SO excited for a brunette final 1!! Don't let me down Nick!!!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:47 am

Linds911 wrote:Those poor girls who applied thinking Luke was gonna be Bachelor.

Don't worry, that vast majority of them are there to be the next Bachelorette. Being F1 isn't all that any more.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90