SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:07 am

Now that I'm over my initial shock laugh out loud, something tells me they're going to do him SO dirty. I hope he's ready!

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:08 am

StacyNor wrote:People can say a lot about Nick, but never boring. I think he will make a great bachelor....forget that, I know he will make a great bachelor. Go Nick!!
Hmm, I can say he's boring. He doesn't interest me at all. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:10 am

For sure Bleuberry. The leads have been put through alot and this one won't be an exception.

btw, Sean posted a cute silly picture of him hugging Nick, and offered his congratulations. I'd bring it over...except I'm challenged in that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 am

So happy for Nick! Glad no one from Jojo's season got it as I found the majority of her guys forgettable. I'm excited to see what type of women they give him. I wonder will they cast women closer to his age......

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:
StacyNor wrote:People can say a lot about Nick, but never boring. I think he will make a great bachelor....forget that, I know he will make a great bachelor. Go Nick!!

Me too. None of her guys interested me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:12 am

I'm really curious to see Nick actually in the power position. I'm also curious to see the women actually fight for him. It will be a totally different dynamic for him and what we are used to seeing.

Maybe the producers will REALLY luck out and get Andi back. I'm still waiting for one of these famewhore retreads to get desperate enough for more camera time and "realize" what a mistake they made by letting so and so, the next lead go. It's been 2 years, but I still secretly think Former Lawyer & #25 were kinda well matched. He never belonged with Kaitlyn.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Embarassed

But I am so happy for Nick High clap
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 am

I don't think they will do Nick dirty at all and I actually think they wanted Nick as the Bachelor last year... and aslo I think Nick was their FIRST choice this year for Fleiss, Millsy, and Elan, imo.

I think if TPTB are "friends" to anyone it is Nick. The ones that screwed him over were the Bettes. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 am

Let the snark begin! Alanna I'll be waiting for you ;) umngirl, atem ... You're welcome :D I hope Nick rides after that gig into the sunset and doesn't look back. With the western closing credits saying old fashioned "The End".

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:14 am

umngirl wrote:Nick is probably just really glad he won't have to shill FabFitFun boxes by himself anymore.

Yup. I can see Nick's dates now. And the ATFR will be the women he slept with.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 am

happygolucky wrote:Let the snark begin! Alanna I'll be waiting for you ;) umngirl, atem ... You're welcome :D I hope Nick rides after that gig into the sunset and doesn't look back. With the western closing credits saying old fashioned "The End".

Sorry, but I won't be watching. Sure, I say how I feel about the person picked. But, after that, I don't care to 'snark' on anything. I'd rather cheer for a person.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:19 am

So how are the girls going to handle him possibly sleeping with all his F3 will they throw it back in his face?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 25 8367-910 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 25 I_got_13 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90