SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by StacyNor Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:21 am

I don't why bringing up Nick sleeping with the lead as an insult to Nick. Kaitlyn and Andi both wanted to sleep with him, and did so, like most leads that slept with their F2 in this show.

Last edited by StacyNor on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:22 am

Atem, at least for ATFR episode I hope you'll tune in ;)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:22 am

I am pleased to see all of the lively discussion about Nick being chosen as the next lead.  Some are disappointed or annoyed and others are over the moon. I am happy for those who are happy with the choice. It makes me smile to see your genuine enthusiasm for Nick. Nick has qualities that I personally find entertaining to watch, so I am interested in his season. There have been numerous prior seasons where I have been disappointed with the choice of the lead, but this is not one of them. For those of you who find yourselves unhappy with or annoyed by Nick as the lead, I can sympathize.  Letdown can be maddening.  

One thing is for sure. I'm fastening my seat belt right now, this very minute, because this season is going to be one crazy ride! May we all survive to make it across the finish line intact!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:22 am

Linds911 wrote:So how are the girls going to handle him possibly sleeping with all his F3 will they throw it back in his face?
cantstopl I hope so.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:27 am

I am actually in shock. My friend texted me and I wasn't even watching.

I suspected something happened though with the recent Jen unfollowing Nick on all SM when she had been liking an insane amount of positive tweets about him and the two of them all season.

I am excited for this season now because love him or hate him he is entertaining and keeps everyone talking.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:28 am

No, how will his girls handle him possibly sleeping with scores of them, before, during, or after the FS dates. rotfl

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:32 am

They'll say "me next." They wanna know what all the fuss is about.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:36 am

I think it was a JoJo/Caila situation again based on Luke's post on IG IMO..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:38 am

sosleepy wrote:I'm really curious to see Nick actually in the power position. I'm also curious to see the women actually fight for him. It will be a totally different dynamic for him and what we are used to seeing.

Maybe the producers will REALLY luck out and get Andi back. I'm still waiting for one of these famewhore retreads to get desperate enough for more camera time and "realize" what a mistake they made by letting so and so, the next lead go. It's been 2 years, but I still secretly think Former Lawyer & #25 were kinda well matched. He never belonged with Kaitlyn.

i know you are not joking..but your post has cracked me up 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 26 3806527698 ...yet IA with you..at least Andi had to give him a proper commission for the book promotion during BIP Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:41 am

Oh My Word, I haven't watched a second of BIP...very little of JoJo/Jordanna..but I just found out my boy is "The Bachelor." :cutesmile!: I can't friggin wait!! Bring him on! Grinning like a fool.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 am

Joy15 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I'm really curious to see Nick actually in the power position. I'm also curious to see the women actually fight for him. It will be a totally different dynamic for him and what we are used to seeing.

Maybe the producers will REALLY luck out and get Andi back. I'm still waiting for one of these famewhore retreads to get desperate enough for more camera time and "realize" what a mistake they made by letting so and so, the next lead go. It's been 2 years, but I still secretly think Former Lawyer & #25 were kinda well matched. He never belonged with Kaitlyn.

i know you are not joking..but your post has cracked me up 25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 26 3806527698 ...yet IA with you..at least Andi had to give him a proper commission for the book promotion during BIP  Hugesmile

They can just chuck a copy of "the book" out the limo window on to the wet driveway and consider it an appearance.  Hit it and quit it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:19 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think it was a JoJo/Caila situation again based on Luke's post on IG IMO..

I think you are right. Lukes post says "unexpected changes" and "happy to be back in Nashville" I think it wa him until the last minute. Jmo. Heck they even flew Chase out there it seems.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90