SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:40 am

He has his sister but with Nick keeping it real with her, and being a big brother to her, she might get the job. laugh out loud that would certainly be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Beagle Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:And is it at all possible this is the story Nick is going with--and told Ashley? Just something to think about. IMO

Mike Fleiss started getting all excited with the next Bachelor/clues around the middle of August. He specifically warned fans that they might be looking in the wrong direction. He was too giddy about it all. So Fleiss knew by mid-Aug that it was going to be a shock announcement. Also, Nick's brother James who always lived tweeted during the Bachelorette, tweets about BIG THINGS coming on Aug 22nd. IMO, Nick and his family knew by then even if contract wasn't sign yet.

https://twitter.com/jviall/status/767742210326536193
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:09 am

I "love" Nick, but finding out on Monday is one take. IMO he signed the contract earlier (since people actualy need time to go through it with their lawyers) and then he waited for TPTB to sign and deliver. Maybe that happened on Monday. As far as his apartment I got the info that Andi imagined it more sophisticated, out of the magazine or some TV show kinda apart. of a metro-guy, high income salesman...but was disappointed to find him "average" down to earth, modest guy's apartment (not that it wasn't tidy).
And I was just waiting for her compliments (not), since she hated the guy when it was popular to hate, now it's "in" to like him, and Andi loves the fashion trends.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:15 am

reason wrote:He has his sister but with Nick keeping it real with her, and being a big brother to her, she might get the job. laugh out loud that would certainly be interesting.

Ashley is great drama :yes: Rather she appear than have a load of drama queen contestants.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:25 am

Noooooo more Ashley ugh can she just go away, I don't want to see her on this show anymore!!!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:56 am

Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:And is it at all possible this is the story Nick is going with--and told Ashley? Just something to think about. IMO

Mike Fleiss started getting all excited with the next Bachelor/clues around the middle of August. He specifically warned fans that they might be looking in the wrong direction. He was too giddy about it all. So Fleiss knew by mid-Aug that it was going to be a shock announcement. Also, Nick's brother James who always lived tweeted during the Bachelorette, tweets about BIG THINGS coming on Aug 22nd. IMO, Nick and his family knew by then even if contract wasn't sign yet.

https://twitter.com/jviall/status/767742210326536193

I think MF actually made a closer decision, when he had editing focus on Nick for the narration of BIP. It seemed Nick was the one narrating most of the season, from what I remember. So, IMO, it was sometime earlier than mid-August. When public response came in for BIP and Nick, that most likely sealed much of the deal.
I would expect he was considering Chase and Luke and for reasons the public might not be aware, those two choices went south.
MF always leads a few cast along letting them think they are the one. They might get trainers, do shoots, have meetings, do promo with family and hometown. It does not mean much until the contract is actually signed by one person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by M2221 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:12 am

Duke702 wrote:Noooooo more Ashley ugh can she just go away, I don't want to see her on this show anymore!!!

Agree!
Sharleen should come talk to the girls! Not ashleyI.
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:58 am

I still think BIP served as a test to see if the public could get behind Nick so they could make him the Bachelor. I don't know if he was aware of it at the time or if they promised him anything, but it's all just awfully convenient. Maybe they realised already while filming JoJo's season that neither Luke or Chase make the most thrilling television, so they started thinking of other options. Luke may have some vocal fans, but I don't think he's anywhere near as popular as Ben was last year. I was actually expecting far more shock and horror over Nick getting the job, yet everywhere I look I see more people happy than not and many of them are saying at least it wasn't Luke, who's boring. They definitely made the right decision, even if it was risky. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:03 am

mindless wrote:I still think BIP served as a test to see if the public could get behind Nick so they could make him the Bachelor. I don't know if he was aware of it at the time or if they promised him anything, but it's all just awfully convenient. Maybe they realised already while filming JoJo's season that neither Luke or Chase make the most thrilling television, so they started thinking of other options. Luke may have some vocal fans, but I don't think he's anywhere near as popular as Ben was last year. I was actually expecting far more shock and horror over Nick getting the job, yet everywhere I look I see more people happy than not and many of them are saying at least it wasn't Luke, who's boring. They definitely made the right decision, even if it was risky. JMO.

So this, IMO.^
It reminds me of Brad 2.0. Brad was not the original plan, but a great fall back plan.
I think TPTB realized the men from JoJo's season were not going to work out for whatever reasons and floated Nick's boat for BIP and gave him the narrator role.
BTW-- it can no longer be said someone from BIP won't be considered for TB. That ceiling was broken.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:05 am

Yeah now everyone is going to keep going on BiP in hopes of being the next lead since it worked for Nick. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:10 am

Be careful what you wish for: We could be seeing any of the Angry Lash and Trash Girls next 'Ette.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:14 am

IA with Kasha. I don't think they expected the viewers response to Nick, similar to the viewers response to JoJo vs Caila. I can see them start to change their direction after a few epi's and all the Nick love. Up until that point, Luke and Chase were the ones the carrots were being dangled in front of their faces.

As far as contract signing, from what I've been told, that can be very last minute, or even after TB is announced. Everything can be verbal up until that point.

MF tweeted Aug 13th that TB can run a mile in 6 minutes. IMO they knew at least by August 13th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90