SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:And is it at all possible this is the story Nick is going with--and told Ashley? Just something to think about. IMO

Mike Fleiss started getting all excited with the next Bachelor/clues around the middle of August. He specifically warned fans that they might be looking in the wrong direction. He was too giddy about it all. So Fleiss knew by mid-Aug that it was going to be a shock announcement. Also, Nick's brother James who always lived tweeted during the Bachelorette, tweets about BIG THINGS coming on Aug 22nd. IMO, Nick and his family knew by then even if contract wasn't sign yet.

https://twitter.com/jviall/status/767742210326536193

I think MF actually made a closer decision, when he had editing focus on Nick for the narration of BIP. It  seemed Nick was the one narrating most of the season, from what I remember. So, IMO, it was sometime earlier than mid-August. When public response came in for BIP and Nick, that most likely sealed much of the deal.
I would expect he was considering Chase and Luke and for reasons the public might not be aware, those two choices went south.
MF always leads a few cast along letting them think they are the one. They might get trainers, do shoots, have meetings, do promo with family and hometown. It does not mean much until the contract is actually signed by one person.

true this :yes: . Knowing MF, we should have been aware that he gave Nick the endearing 'Yoda' edit certainly not for nothing :uptonogood . Although i believe what Ashley said that Nick just found out on Monday. Thats when he actually signed the contract.  JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:38 am

Posts have been deleted. NO SPAMMING

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:52 am

The Caila/JoJo situation was very different IMO. JoJo actually got a positive edit her season. As did Caila. Though, they both did have their negative moments too. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:40 am

As far as comparing Nick to Brad Womack, I think it's a fair comparison so far, because nobody knows how sincere Nick really is about being ready to get married.  Brad got engaged to Emily and we see where that went, so just because it appeared that Nick was ready to drop to one knee twice on this train wreck, it's not proof of anything YET.  I agree that it is suspect that an attractive, sane, supposedly very financially secure and successful man in his mid 30's living in a major metropolitan area couldn't find ONE suitable woman who was marriage material if he really was looking hard.  I guess this season and its outcome will finally verify just how sincere Nick is.  Can't wait.

I find it funny/interesting that Andi wasn't impressed with Nick's apartment.  Maybe we should start demanding he show us his tax returns a la Trump to verify just how successful he was in his sales career. cantstopl cantstopl

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Lauren H said Nick and Jen WERE together post show.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren H said Nick and Jen WERE together post show.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

Seeing each other? I follow Nick on sm and other than that one time in early July, I've seen no evidence they met up in person at all.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:18 pm

sdmom wrote:

Seeing each other? I follow Nick on sm and other than that one time in early July, I've seen no evidence they met up in person at all.
Maybe it was a phone only relationship laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I will guess it's kind of like his relationship with Kaitlyn where they FT each other regularly.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:20 pm

sdmom wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I will guess it's kind of like his relationship with Kaitlyn where they FT each other regularly.
Yep. That's what I said in reply to you in the other thread.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Even if something was going on, must not have been very serious if he ended it to be the Bach.  

Well... Unless it's all for the fame and opportunities that being lead will bring.  If he's willing to subject himself to TPTB for a 4th time, I guess he must think it's all worth it, for some reason or another.  Hopefully he doesn't end up flatten road kill.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Yayyyyy 2 days after the official announcement and we already have scandals. This is going to be such a good season clapping! 2pop wine
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:38 pm

hae1001 wrote:Yayyyyy 2 days after the official announcement and we already have scandals. This is going to be such a good season clapping! 2pop wine
Right?! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90