SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:42 am

Dang I suck at observation, I was scrolling instagram and quickly viewed Ashley I's stuff and did not see Nick or the girls until I read about it on twitter. Shameful! But now that I see the screen caps I don't know how I missed it! Nick is looking very very good IMO. Looking forward to seeing this on tv. I wonder if they met with the BSB earlier in the day to work out "attempts" at choreography laugh out loud. This should be fun.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:44 am

Duke702 wrote:
notarose wrote:@KoolKiwis
Oh hey it's the Bachelor Boys! (Nice moves @viallnicholas28 , but only room for one Nick in our @backstreetboys) #iHeartBSB #BSBVegas

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Image25

The girl who got to dance with Nick while the others watched (and directly to Nick's right in this pic), I think she is the same girl who is sitting on the green couch in a bikini closest to the front. She def looks asian. Looks very pretty and in great shape.
This girl?
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Captur10

Also, I seriously thought it was Nina Dobrev standing on the stage in that picture. Whitney looks so much like her it's crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:40 am

5 days ago on twitter Ashley posted a vid of Chris S & Nick dancing.  Perhaps that was a hint of tonight's group date.  It may be something to watch for if other Bach nation friends post on SM in the future.
Also, I wonder if Ashley & Becca may have met the girls earlier in the day and if they were the ones to select who Nick would slow dance on stage with.  She had to have been chosen somehow by someone.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 am

BSB!! Probably the only date I'm looking forward to watching. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:13 am

This season looks so fun already! I love the BSB group date and that there seems to be a more diverse cast too yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:35 am

bblake wrote:
Duke702 wrote:
notarose wrote:@KoolKiwis
Oh hey it's the Bachelor Boys! (Nice moves @viallnicholas28 , but only room for one Nick in our @backstreetboys) #iHeartBSB #BSBVegas

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Image25

The girl who got to dance with Nick while the others watched (and directly to Nick's right in this pic), I think she is the same girl who is sitting on the green couch in a bikini closest to the front. She def looks asian. Looks very pretty and in great shape.
This girl?
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Captur10

Also, I seriously thought it was Nina Dobrev standing on the stage in that picture. Whitney looks so much like her it's crazy.
This girl is too tall. I think it's the little girl on the couch. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:36 am

Now that we have some clear close ups of the girls, the Asian girl is very pretty and so is that other tall brunette (that's not Whitney.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:19 am

All the girls look very pretty, and very young. Nick's got some moves. DWTS, here we come! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:25 am

Is Nick wearing leather pants? The first thing that popped in my head was Ross from Friends and his troubles with leather pants :D

Also, if I were to be part of this group date, I would be like Nick the Bachelor Who? Who cares about the bachelor when you get to spend time with BSB eyedrool

I guess this way Nick can see which girls are really into him Hugesmile

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:50 am

So many clear vids & pics ... thanks for posting them, everyone! Smiley
All the girls look so pretty - I'm getting a little attached to Whitney & Jasmine after seeing them in multiple sets of pics laugh out loud - I hope they are nice! The Asian girl looks gorgeous - I'm happy to see another fellow Asian & a diverse cast in general beatingheart

& damn, Nick has some moves & he looks HOT :thud

(All JMO Smiley)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:10 pm

He does have some moves! Remember his dance with his family at...I think it was his HTD in Andi's season? Sooo cute and fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:26 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:So many clear vids & pics ... thanks for posting them, everyone! Smiley
All the girls look so pretty - I'm getting a little attached to Whitney & Jasmine after seeing them in multiple sets of pics laugh out loud - I hope they are nice! The Asian girl looks gorgeous - I'm happy to see another fellow Asian & a diverse cast in general beatingheart

& damn, Nick has some moves & he looks HOT :thud

(All JMO Smiley)

This is only a sampling of the girls but :yes: nice diverse mix.
I also like that there are several body types. Skinny, curvy, pear, buxom, flat-chested, tall, short. A real cross-section that better represents any group of women.
I even think some have no hair extensions giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes