SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My personal take on TPTB still taking applications: They are still looking for that really great possible villain, drama-nista and/or 1-3 more normal women specifically for Nick.
They may also need some older 20's and early 30's. I would guess their normal pool runs 24-26.

TY for your answers. IA with the age pool  :Nod: . To the bolded : gahh..only 1-3? thats too bad since i've seen at least 3 dozens tweets from women wanting to date Nick..including the ones who already engaged and married lolpanda
IMO, Chase was getting the gig for him to be in LA for Tuesday, and the age pool, makes me think more towards him than Luke for that matter.

How can we know this for sure?.... question . Thus i kinda wish Mike Fleiss would write a Tell-All Book about his wicked game in choosing/not choosing Bach/Ette Lead. Praying  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My personal take on TPTB still taking applications: They are still looking for that really great possible villain, drama-nista and/or 1-3 more normal women specifically for Nick.
They may also need some older 20's and early 30's. I would guess their normal pool runs 24-26.

TY for your answers. IA with the age pool  :Nod: . To the bolded : gahh..only 1-3? thats too bad since i've seen at least 3 dozens tweets from women wanting to date Nick..including the ones who already engaged and married lolpanda
IMO, Chase was getting the gig for him to be in LA for Tuesday, and the age pool, makes me think more towards him than Luke for that matter.
Pretty sure Chase went to LA to hang out with Alex, as that's what he's been doing since he got there IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:43 am

I can see why they'd still be in the process of casting those all important genuine options. Nick wasn't even rumoured as an option this time, so there are probably women who are genuinely interested in him, but didn't even think of applying this year. I'm glad they'll get the chance.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:00 am

mindless wrote:I can see why they'd still be in the process of casting those all important genuine options. Nick wasn't even rumoured as an option this time, so there are probably women who are genuinely interested in him, but didn't even think of applying this year. I'm glad they'll get the chance.

ITA. :yes: yes

case in point : https://twitter.com/MyreeteW/status/771175810594017284

From other tweets, looks like the final call is going to be closed tomorrow. Hopefully the final cast will consist many attractive mature smart girls rather than a squad of cray2 babies Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:09 am

Lauren H said Nick and Jen WERE an item post show.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:25 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren H said Nick and Jen WERE an item post show.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/
Listened up to her saying how attracted she is to the character and actor who plays Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights and had to laugh. She likes his long hair and muscular body and he plays the bad boy. All I could think is Ben Higgins was not your type at all! She was far better suited for paradise.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:30 am

casjacknick wrote:

Listened up to her saying how attracted she is to the character and actor who plays Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights and had to laugh. She likes his long hair and muscular body and he plays the bad boy. All I could think is Ben Higgins was not your type at all! She was far better suited for paradise.
I only watched the part about Nick! laugh out loud Don't care about the rest. And she's said a few times in interviews that Ben is a really good guy, but essentially boring. Which I love Ben, but yeahhhh IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:08 am

Sorry. I don't really feel badly for Jen. It's obvious even on Paradise that Nick wasn't really feeling it.  Not even in the same stratosphere as how he acted with Andi or Kaitlyn. And per Lauren, they did break up in Paradise, whether or not they were trying again long distance. They were a paradise hookup, nothing more. A dime a dozen. He got an INCREDIBLE opportunity and it's pretty clear he's just not that into Jen, so what are ya gonna do?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:19 am

It bodes really well for him if they do break up on screen next week as that is what his general viewing audience will see and accept as the story, in my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:01 am

casjacknick wrote:

Ahhh, Tim Riggins!  Taylor Kitsch is one of my favorites.  I am just now finally binge watching all of Friday Night Lights and hate to see it end.   I'd have to agree with Jen on her choice.   I wouldn't say the bad boy but the guy who has a beautiful heart/soul and a "complicated" life.  Ben has a beautiful heart, but is not a complicated guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:24 pm

IMO the switcheroo from Luke to Nick happened very last minute and the type of women that Luke would be attracted too and the type of women for Nick are an entirely different type of women. Hopefully for Nick they are looking for Nick type women who live in LA and have lodging and a car.  They may as well help provide a place to live post show airing that does not entail roommates. Hugesmile
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Wonder what these announcements could be
Mike Fleiss Verified account ‏@fleissmeister 2m2 minutes ago

More Official Announcements to come!!! #TheBachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes