SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Well, considering that most seasons TPTB only choose about 5 "normal" cast and some seasons have ended with a match, TPTB could have chosen 20 women for Luke and 5 that match up well with Nick and hopefully that would be ok. Now as far as it being a match made in "heaven" that remains to be seen. And as far as that "match" being normal--that remains to be seen too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Most of Ashley's guys probably signed up for Emily or Chantal and yet Ashley found JP. All he needs is one woman who is there for him.

I'm not saying Nick will find "the one" but I'm not seeing doom yet guys. laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:00 pm

I know it's early but damn some of  these girls are too young for Nick AND Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:Most of Ashley's guys probably signed up for Emily or Chantal and yet Ashley found JP. All he needs is one woman who is there for him.

I'm not saying Nick will find "the one" but I'm not seeing doom yet guys. laugh out loud

All JMO.

Completely agree. Also if I remember correctly most were not a fan of JP pre show its all about how they are once I see them in action and post show IMO. I was completely a non Nick fan pre show Amdi and turned once I saw his phone gate video, laugh out loud go figures... Lol
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:07 pm

GrownAzzMan wrote: I know it's early but damn some of  these girls are too young for Nick AND Luke.

I agree totally. I think most of them seem too young, like little sisters to him. I just see how he acted with the Twins and ashley I. saying they were like little sisters. So I don't see how he can have much in common with these girls except the ones who are maybe 28+. We'll see. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:07 pm

GrownAzzMan wrote: I know it's early but damn some of  these girls are too young for Nick AND Luke.

For me it's all about emotional maturity. I was ready to maturely commit at 24. Did I stop living life and having fun, no, but I was emotionally, intellectually, and physically committed to one person. Hell I am in my early 30s and have not stopped having fun nor should you through life. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Stacia620 wrote:If most of these women signed up for Luke, I just don't think it will work out for him. I hope that's not the case and that there are SOME women there for Nick.

I would guess most of these women signed up to be on TV and shill teeth whitening products in the future. The identity of the Bachelor is way down the list of priorities.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Raven looks awkward and nervous in those pics imo. She's ok, but I wonder if Nick already has his favorite or 2 picked out at this point as most leads tend to.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:53 pm

Diana wrote:RS Tweeted

(SPOILER): Part of today's 1 on 1 date will be at Skateland in Waukesha. Not open to the public though. Have to be on a VIP list to get in.
I took my daughter there many times in the 90's. Very retro, and I loved it!
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Duke702 wrote:Raven looks awkward and nervous in those pics imo. She's ok, but I wonder if Nick already has his favorite or 2 picked out at this point as most leads tend to.

In a vid of the date it showed them walking, no hand holding, then Nick stepped ahead and sat down (I think to put his skates on) with her standing for a sec then sitting down also.  I assume during the soceer match beforehand they sat together to watch so had opportunity to talk.  I'm guessing that didn't help them connect so the night portion of this date will need to pick up things between them.
It will be interesting to see how the amateur vid matches up with the edit once the show airs. Will they reshoot the above or just not include it as it didn't look like either were having loads of fun.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Lesley Murphy from Sean's season is currently in Greece. Per her snapchat earlier today, the air traffic controllers were going to strike starting tomorrow, and she was having to rearrange her travel schedule to avoid getting stranded. Luckily, the issues apparently got resolved because the strike got cancelled, so yes, there are some issues.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:45 pm

Re: age. Just a reminder, Molly Mesnick. When she went on The Bachelor she was 24 years old. She was compatible with 30-something Jason. She was mature enough to get past not even being chosen in the first place, all that backlash, and tons of drama. She was stable enough to start a real relationship with a child involved, and an ex-wife and said child's mother. At 24 she handled all that and managed to become one of only 4 other core couples who've made it to the alter to date. So... yeah, maybe a young girl like Molly is the exception to the rule, but just because Nick has a lot of young girls doesn't mean there isn't a very emotionally mature young girl like Molly in that batch.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes