SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chi-girl Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:34 am

ILoveSpecialSnowflakes wrote:
Diana wrote:RS Tweeted

(SPOILER): Part of today's 1 on 1 date will be at Skateland in Waukesha. Not open to the public though. Have to be on a VIP list to get in.
I took my daughter there many times in the 90's.  Very retro, and I loved it!

I skated there in High School.   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698   It was a long, long time ago.  Circa 1983 when Roller Skating was a big thing.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by yoshielovesu Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:04 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:If someone searches Nick's twitter handle there is a pic of a group of gals with Nick/Danielle dancing on stage behind them. I am unable to bring it over. Nothing really new but since there is a question about  pics getting out I thought I'd mention it. I tried to screen shot the tweet but am failing hard laugh out loud.

Are there any substantial photos? clapping!

yoshielovesu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:09 pm

IMO there is no way we can compare episode 7 bachelor hometown dates of Chris/Ben to this situation. With SC being the original location and the sudden need to switch these dates were probably set up in a scramble.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:44 pm

@StacyNor posted this in the Fan Forum earlier, but I thought I would post it here as well Smiley

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1006-sub-rochester-crrew-tmz-4

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/09/bachelor-nick-viall-hometown-date/

Also the vid included in the article:

Awww they look cute walking across the street intertwined beatingheart Smiley IMO

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:59 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:IMO there is no way we can compare episode 7 bachelor hometown dates of Chris/Ben to this situation. With SC being the original location and the sudden need to switch these dates were probably set up in a scramble.

IA :yes: Personally, I try not to read too much into the Episode 7 hometown dates either. I mean, Ben took Emily to meet his parents during their 1-on-1. And we all know how that turned out for her. Who knows how much of it is the Bachelor deciding who he wants to take and how much of it is TPTB "producing" their show?

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:Most of Ashley's guys probably signed up for Emily or Chantal and yet Ashley found JP. All he needs is one woman who is there for him.

I'm not saying Nick will find "the one" but I'm not seeing doom yet guys. laugh out loud

All JMO.

:yes: ITA. It just takes one.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister
Guess where #TheBachelor is now...
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 CuWFqJoVUAA7UvT
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Group date hayride?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:21 pm

That's true it has been two one on ones but no group date or wait weren't they at a "dairy farm" one day this week? For some reason I thought that was the group date. Maybe rose ceremony hay ride?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:31 pm

I am loving these updates and BTS pics yes It looks like Nick's season will be so much fun already and if he finds "the one" it will be icing on the cake to be sure, but even if not, I am loving the more diverse cast and looking forward to a fun season  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:49 pm

laugh out loud one of the responses to MF's tweet/pic above.

Nick Viall's Wisdom @nickvailwisdom 19m
@fleissmeister Chris Soules' back yard, told me he was looking for cheap labor to get hay bailed, sounds like #TheBachelor challenge to me!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Reminder: Any posts in a Fan forum are not to be brought over to any other thread without requesting permission from the original poster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes