SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Really cute pics - I appreciate how tiny her hands are in comparison to his
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:16 pm

Cute pics! I think she looks a bit like Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:52 pm

There was a zero gravity date in a previous season but I don't recall which. Anyone?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:07 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Cute pics! I think she looks a bit like Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony.
That's my girl!!! And yeah, I can see that too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:29 pm

notarose wrote:week 3 (Oct 1) 1-1 date

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/celebrity/nick-viall-the-bachelor-photos-pda/1656375/

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Image52
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Image53

"Zero Gravity Experience airplane ride at Long Beach Airport in Ca"
- reportedly named Vanessa
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-in-love-115974

She's adorable. Her name is Vanessa, we have to find this girl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:33 pm

^^ Yes somebody find out her last name!! yes

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:13 pm

coolangel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Girls_10
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Fleiss10
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Washuk10

Thanks @Aunties_Love! yes

IMO, in the pic Fleiss tweeted,
3. Raven
4. Jasmine G
5. Whitney
6. Regina
7. Danielle L
10. Danielle M
12. Elizabeth S

In the second Waukesha pic,
1. Danielle M
2. Dominique (Yellow top and Black leggings in the pic below)
3. Taylor
4. Danielle L (IMO She is the one talking to the producer in the pic below)
6. Raven (Boots looks similar to what Raven was wearing when they entered Skateland)
10. Dont know her name but I think she is the blonde girl from BSB date
11. Kristina
12. Jasmine G

ETA:
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur17
Pic Source: https://twitter.com/CityofWaukesha

So I think number 11 in the stop sign photo looks like Vanessa in the epi 3 1/1 date photos.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:19 pm

notarose wrote:On twitter there's chatter about some having seen a "commercial" for Nick's season.  Anyone seen it?

I saw that tweet too and was curious. I wonder if it was that Jimmy Kimmel parody video about "8th times a charm"

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:30 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Girls_10
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Fleiss10
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Washuk10

Thanks @Aunties_Love! yes

IMO, in the pic Fleiss tweeted,
3. Raven
4. Jasmine G
5. Whitney
6. Regina
7. Danielle L
10. Danielle M
12. Elizabeth S

In the second Waukesha pic,
1. Danielle M
2. Dominique (Yellow top and Black leggings in the pic below)
3. Taylor
4. Danielle L (IMO She is the one talking to the producer in the pic below)
6. Raven (Boots looks similar to what Raven was wearing when they entered Skateland)
10. Dont know her name but I think she is the blonde girl from BSB date
11. Kristina
12. Jasmine G

ETA:
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur17
Pic Source: https://twitter.com/CityofWaukesha

So I think number 11 in the stop sign photo looks like Vanessa in the epi 3 1/1 date photos.
That looks like Kristina IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:32 pm

^ I think it's highly possible number 12 in the mansion pic is Vanessa IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:40 pm

maybe #12 in the couch pic is Vanessa...need to know her last name. Or she could be #1 maybe.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:02 pm

I think she is #7 in the waukesha pic. Her shoes seem to be a match ( I am obsessed with shoes laugh out loud laugh out loud ).

FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur20
FallBreak -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Captur19
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes