SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Just a refresher. There are two Categories. One is

Nick Viall NO SPOILERS - that section if for those who just watch the season without any spoilers or sleuthing. They know nothing other than what they've watched.

The other section is Nick Viall NO SPOILERS - Sleuthing
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f148-bachelor-21-nick-viall-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

That is for those who requested a no spoiler section but they do want to sleuth. Therefore anything to do with the show, bio's, previews, s/caps etc is discussed in the NO SPOILERS - Sleuthing threads.

Rules for NO SPOILER threads

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Can't wait for this season! SO excited! I don't know if it's because i'm completely unspoiled or because it's Nick. I hope it's juicy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:56 pm

@yana_bach I'll look forward to reading your comments!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:16 pm

I'm staying unspoiled @yana_bach so will join you. I'm hoping sleuthing will get me interested.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:59 pm

FYI, I'm going unspoiled for Nick's season as well. The Bachelorette actually became "interesting" again by trying to sleuth JoJo's ending. I originally didn't think I could go from September until January without curiosity getting the better of me, but so far so good. Thankfully life became very busy so I was able to resist temptation.

I saw a quick teaser (commercial) the other day while at the fitness center (no sound as I was listening to music), but I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. The few girls shown seemed "old enough" for Nick. I had previously worried that the cast would be filled with young wannabes.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just a refresher. There are two Categories. One is

Nick Viall NO SPOILERS - that section if for those who just watch the season without any spoilers or sleuthing. They know nothing other than what they've watched.

The other section is Nick Viall NO SPOILERS - Sleuthing
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f148-bachelor-21-nick-viall-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

That is for those who requested a no spoiler section but they do want to sleuth. Therefore anything to do with the show, bio's, previews, s/caps etc is discussed in the NO SPOILERS - Sleuthing threads.

Rules for NO SPOILER threads

@Litta123 - are you going to sleuth? Just bringing this post forward to identify the two different No Spoiler threads. Would love if you did!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 pm

@Litta123 Nice to see you! hi I wonder if Veg remained unspoiled?

I loved reading all your posts last season so am hoping there's sleuthing here again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:09 am

Nice to see you, Litta!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:53 am

Glad to see some friendly faces returning to and appearing for the first time this thread.  I put a couple of new previews in the sluething thread for those of y'all that will be sleuthing and will bring over SC's of those previews tomorrow and this weekend.  

I'll bring over any new previews and SCs aa we get them leading up to the season premier.  Let me know if y'all need anything else!  Happy sleuthing!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, planning on sleuthing for Nick's season. Hopefully, it will be a good one!

@Kashathediva handwave  @albean99  hi I think there will be a handful of sleuthers. I've corresponded with at least a couple of others who said they were going unspoiled, but I don't know about veg, specifically.

@Ladybug82 Thanks, as always, Ladybug!   bestbud!  The nonspoiled sleuthers couldn't do it as well without your help. I think it was one of the previews that you brought over that sealed the deal for me in JoJo's season.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:07 pm

clapping! @Litta123 Great, thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Litta123 wrote:@GuardianAngel Yes, planning on sleuthing for Nick's season. Hopefully, it will be a good one!

@Kashathediva handwave  @albean99  hi I think there will be a handful of sleuthers. I've corresponded with at least a couple of others who said they were going unspoiled, but I don't know about veg, specifically.

@Ladybug82 Thanks, as always, Ladybug!   bestbud!  The nonspoiled sleuthers couldn't do it as well without your help. I think it was one of the previews that you brought over that sealed the deal for me in JoJo's season.

I'll be joining you girls. I enjoyed Jo-Jo's season more not knowing, got spoiled near the end. Can't wait to sleuth Nick's!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS**

+8
Ayana
DMBFan
Litta123
GuardianAngel
albean99