SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 am

I don't like Corinne but was happy to see that Rachel got the FIR instead of her. I like her, Sarah, and Danielle M the most so far but I don't know most of the women so it's early.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 am

I liked Vanessa and Rachel and I thought Nick did as well. Corrine and Liz are there for drama. Liz is a producer pick because he clearly was not thrilled to see her and she provides fodder for emotional, dramatic crying episodes. Corrine is unlikeable and screaming with red flags, so she will go to at least F6, because that's what always happens with contestants I hate.

I can't read Nick so well, so it's hard for me to figure out where his true interests lie. I need to see how he interacts with the girls a bit more to see if I can spot any clues as to who he likes.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:20 am

Hi everyone hi I haven't been around for awhile - RL has been kicking my azz but i'm looking forward to catching up with you all over the next few weeks. Can wait to sleuth thoses screencaps!

So I'm just about to watch and thought I'd do a couple of posts while I watch.

I'm totally unspoiled - all I know is Nick is the lead and that's it. I love Nick so might be a little picky with some of the girls.

My big hope for this season is less drama and more story - lets see....

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:34 am

Ok - preview of the season and they imply that he might get rejected again. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 2292733854

Why oh why do they have to manufacture drama - I want Nick to have a sweet love story like what we saw in the Aussie bette.

Oh wait ....what .... countdown to Nick???????

WTH I thought this was episode 1.

Blahdy blahdy blahdy... I don't want a rehash on time gone by... gimme the girls so I can make harsh judgments and criticize their dresses.

Ok - I can't be bothered posting this... I'll have it on in the background while I clean the kitchen. At least we got to see him running with his shirt off! eyedrool

So when's the first episode??? no idea

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:02 am

Ok - so I fast forwarded some of the show but fortunately I stopped just in time to hear the No 1. most skankiest line ever said on TV courtesy of Corinne.

"My heart is gold but my vaginne it platinum" rofl Brilliant!!!!!

She is going to be the one we love to hate. So far from what I have seen the only one I like is Rachel. Also - I think many of the girls look alike - lots of brunettes.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:04 am

Also lots of great screencaps to sleuth. When I have more time I'll go back and grab them. Who else is going to sleuth them with me?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:15 am

albean99 wrote:I don't like Corinne but was happy to see that Rachel got the FIR instead of her. I like her, Sarah, and Danielle M the most so far but I don't know most of the women so it's early.

I thought that Rachel was a good choice for the first impression rose. At first Nick seemed to be bewildered about who to pick. Then I think that he went for the woman with whom he had the easiest, most natural conversation. If she's indicative of the type of woman that he'll go for this season, then that's a good sign. She has the type of strong personality that he likes, but in a calm,  confident, assertive way.

I agree that Sarah seems nice as well.

fijibeachbum wrote:I liked Vanessa and Rachel and I thought Nick did as well. Corrine and Liz are there for drama. Liz is a producer pick because he clearly was not thrilled to see her and she provides fodder for emotional, dramatic crying episodes. Corrine is unlikeable and screaming with red flags, so she will go to at least F6, because that's what always happens with contestants I hate.

I can't read Nick so well, so it's hard for me to figure out where his true interests lie. I need to see how he interacts with the girls a bit more to see if I can spot any clues as to who he likes.

I agree that Liz seems like a producer pick, especially since Nick called her out last. He had a good point that she could have called him anytime since Jade has his phone number. So why is she on the show? She easily could have pursued a relationship with Nick had she wished to. And why on Earth (according to previews) does she tell the other girls that she and Nick already hooked up? That is just asking for trouble. And it's not fair to Nick. Does it seem too cynical to wonder if the producers called her to come on the show?

Some of his picks were a bit of a mystery to me. For instance, I saw zero connection with Jaime or Josephine. Perhaps he just liked them?

It looks like Nick proposes in some place like northern Finland. The northern lights looked spectacular. The island scenery (with the plane) was stunning as well. Looks like we will get some good locations this season!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi everyone...im watching unspoiled for a few weeks anyway. Dont know the girls names yet so ill have to describe them the. best i can haha I think my favorite is the Canadian girl from Montreal. Also liked the girl he met at Jades wedding but she was pretty quick to jump into bed with him the first time she met him, so Im going to reserve judgement for a bit. Not sure if I like the FIR rose lawyer or not...something about her that Im not warming up to. Theres a few more i liked but no real standouts. Next week should give more insight as the first week is about the crazies. I did notice that Montreal girl did quite a few PIs ...so thats a good sign that shes going a long way in the process.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Just finished watching the episode.  I like Vanessa, Rachel & Danielle M. so far. I actually got a little teary-eyed at the end of the preview when they were making it seem like he gets rejected.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 1f602 Experience with this show, tells me I'm pretty sure that's not what happens.

Other thoughts:
1. Too many intro videos.
2. am excited they are going to Finland.
3. Shark girl is annoying.
4. Looks like Vanessa (??) gets tired of the BS, but does she leave as she wasn't shown much in the preview at the end.
5. Really dislike Liz and Corinne.
6. I really want to know the "actual" limousine order, but that's probably a little spoilery, right?  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 1f60a

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:00 pm

DMBFan wrote:Just finished watching the episode.  I like Vanessa, Rachel & Danielle M. so far. I actually got a little teary-eyed at the end of the preview when they were making it seem like he gets rejected.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 1f602 Experience with this show, tells me I'm pretty sure that's not what happens.

Other thoughts:
1. Too many intro videos.
2. am excited they are going to Finland.
3. Shark girl is annoying.
4. Looks like Vanessa (??) gets tired of the BS, but does she leave as she wasn't shown much in the preview at the end.
5. Really dislike Liz and Corinne.
6. I really want to know the "actual" limousine order, but that's probably a little spoilery, right?  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 1f60a

I totally agree with your post. I also wondered the actual limo order, but figured we couldn't ask for that either. What about the rose order actual vs. edited? Or is that too spoilery as well.

As far as the girls, I think they ramp up the drama and sleaze because maybe there's a sweet love story to tell? I need to rewatch and see who was barely shown, got an early rose and seemed to have some connection (drink) at the M&G. Remember how much drama they showed with Tiara and Sean and the sweet little love story was happening in the background all along?

I cannot believe they will have someone reject him. If they do, it might be Rachel for career reasons. Also I will be trying to figure out the girls who last longest by scanning the SCs.

Has anyone made a SC of the first night photo with their names superimposed on it? If so, can we get it brought over here? I seem to remember Bloomers comparing the positions of the girls.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't think anyone has done one with names on either side of the board.  If they have, I've missed it.  Here's the photo, do whatever you need to with it.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 B971deb6-cc04-4815-a8e3-01290006d479
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:33 am

I got the chance to watch episode one. Some of my very random thoughts...

I cracked up when I saw the commercial saying that the movie "50 Shades Darker" is the sponsor for this season. Too funny.

A lot of really young girls. Boo.

Corrine...ugh!

I'm totally unspoiled, but I don't believe that Nick slept with Liz at J&T wedding. VO's were used whenever she said "had sex". I think that they hung out and made out at wedding. Period. Nick asked for her number, and she declined. Full disclosure: I don't care for her. She talked in circles in episode 1. She is definitely a producer's plant. Her storyline makes no sense IF they had sex the night of the wedding: IF they had sex, why would she decline giving him her phone number afterward? If the answer is "cuz the sex was bad", then why on earth would she show up on the show? He was absolutely correct in questioning her: You declined giving me your number, but you are here now, why? If you were interested in seeing me, why didn't you get my number over the last 9 months from Jade? Then, she basically said that she was okay making out/or having sex with him once, but didn't want to have a conversation or a real date with him because she had a bad impression of him from Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons. So, she is saying that she is the kind of girl who is willing to make out/or have sex with a guy whom she doesn't even like/have a good impression of, if she is drunk enough? Nice. Classy... NOT. So, it wasn't until after she watched BIP and saw a, once-again, highly edited tv version of Nick (but this time a softer version of Nick) that she decided she needed the chance amongst 30 women to date him...ON TV. Yep, on TV. So, transparent. Unfortunately, it is probably obligatory for Nick to keep her around for X episodes per producers, so that we can have some sexual-drama. Yeesh! These producers act like a bunch of pubescent horn dogs, living vicariously through these fictional sexed-up storylines they create. SMH. I guess Liz has learned from the King and Queen of schilling how to get your 15 minutes of fame and then spin it into a money-making scheme for life. Wonder what she's trying to sell?

Hopefully there will be light at the end of this tunnel. I'd like to see Nick end up with someone who is a good match for him. Someone older, intelligent, kind, and who will make him want to be a better man each and every day.

After just one episode, my gut tells me: Vanessa from Montreal will be F1 and Rachel the Texan attorney will be F2 (with a high probability that she will be chosen as the next Bachelorette). A little early for a prediction, but what the heck, I'm living dangerously! laugh out loud

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
Sprite
JBF
locoforbach
MiaHawk
DMBFan
northernviewer
Katiebelle
SafronSahara
Ladybug82