SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Thanks @Litta123 and @Ladybug82!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:49 pm

New preview:  The Bachelor Sneak Peek: Liz's Secret

I can't embed this one so you'll have to click the link.  Video's at the top.  No comments or article, so your safe.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks LB!

After seeing that, Liz is surely all producer driven. Here to create drama that no one wants to see. Rolling Eyes
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Nick Viall Gets Slapped and Dumped on "The Bachelor"

Source
***Just video, no article at source link, but it's E, so other videos below, scroll down at on risk, if don't view it here.***

I can't get the video to show up for some reason, so you'll have to click the source link.

'The Bachelor': Corinne and Brittany Do Anything for Nick Viall's Attention on Bridal-Themed Date
Source
***Article with video at source link.  Comments are allowed, so scroll carefully.***
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 pm

The Bachelor Sneak Peek: Corinne's Surprise for Nick
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:34 am

EXCLUSIVE: Vanessa's First Date With Nick Is Every Girl's Nightmare in New 'Bachelor' Promo: 'Don't Puke'

***There is an article with the video. Click the link above. Comments are allowed at the very bottom. Scroll carefully***
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

EXCLUSIVE: Vanessa's First Date With Nick Is Every Girl's Nightmare in New 'Bachelor' Promo: 'Don't Puke'

***There is an article with the video.  Click the link above.  Comments are allowed at the very bottom.  Scroll carefully***

Interesting greeting... have we seen them kiss yet, they haven't even shown much with these two and yet they look very comfortable in this clip.

Poor Vanessa! dizzy

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks for posting the previews, @Ladybug82 I don't think I'd have liked Vanessa's date because I sometimes get positional vertigo and pretty sure I'd have also been sick.

I'm so over Corinne already. Everything she does is designed to demoralize the others and Nick has to know that. It's disappointing that he's going along with it all. It's kind of sad that she's okay using her body to try to "win" Nick if that's even really what she wants.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:02 pm

I also noticed that greeting! He seems to really take care of her on this date. He likes her. And this is the date that often goes to the F1 if previous edits hold, I believe.

Corinne is pimping for Paradise. He is over her, but is towing the company line to keep stringing her along to amp up the drama.

Hopefully this episode is more exciting.  I nearly fell asleep this week.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Corrine Bathroom

Corinne Nap

Playing the Field Date Card

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:14 pm

A new Preview.  

You'll have to click the link to see the video.  **But be careful, it's a tweet, so do not scroll down.  Comments are allowed**
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

***There is an article with the video.  Click the link above.  Comments are allowed at the very bottom.  Scroll carefully***

Thanks for the preview LB, now I am excited for tonight's episode.  Really curious to see Nick and Vanessa together on their 1on1 date.

Poor Vanessa, the woman behind them wiping down the floor isn't a good sign.  Hopefully all turns out well and they end up having a nice relaxing dinner/evening.  I do like how Nick sticks with her and is supportive.  I am sure vomit can be pretty unpredictable with zero gravity.  I have been married for 20 years and have to say I might have been hiding behind one of those seats if my husband was thinking about puking Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 318829699
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+6
mprssdbyu
Kashathediva
fijibeachbum
albean99
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum