SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:54 pm

Source: Nick Viall's 'Blood Is Boiling' over Corinne During a Family Visit on The Bachelor

***There is an article with the source link/article title. It does allow comments at the bottom, so be careful scrolling.***
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Thanks @Ladybug82

Interesting that they're having a family visit so soon. I have no hope that Corinne will be going home this episode (or next). I wonder when she goes to Nick's room? I'm hoping that's when she's gone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:40 am

albean99 wrote:Thanks @Ladybug82

Interesting that they're having a family visit so soon. I have no hope that Corinne will be going home this episode (or next). I wonder when she goes to Nick's room? I'm hoping that's when she's gone.

IA, very early for home town visits. How many girls are left after last episode?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 am

@Just Looking I don't think it's HTDs yet. It said in the preview they're meeting Nick's family. I guess it's like Chris Soules' season where they went to his hometown although I think they were f6 or so then.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Thanks @Ladybug82

It seems like there are a couple shots of Vanessa in this preview.  I think she is the one putting her head on Nick's shoulder, she is in the barn clip, and it seems like her when he is saying "my blood is boiling right now". Possibly if he is talking about Corrine he is confiding in Vanessa, which is sometimes a sign she may be his F1.  I remember Ashley being comfortable enough with JP to voice her feelings about others and it made me realize their relationship was not just 'surface stuff'.  Hopefully Nick and Vanessa are headed down that path.  However, it also could have been Taylor or one of the other many brunettes and I am just being bias.  Maybe if we get SC we can better dissect the scenes Hugesmile Hugesmile
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Source: ‘The Bachelor’ First Look: Corinne Can’t Handle the S**t-uation

The article gives insight into why they're in Nick's hometown / visiting his family.  Since it's already been shown they're there, it's not a spoiler anymore, but still up to each to decide if they choose to read why they are there so early in filming.  If you don't want to know, don't click the link, just watch the preview.

***Comments are allowed at the bottom, so scroll carefully***
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:42 pm

That's interesting, @Ladybug82 I just wish it didn't need to be so Corinne-centric as always. It would be nice to get to know some of the others.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Source: The Bachelor Sneak Peek: Meet the Family
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:24 am

Yay, not a mention of you know who. It looks like a good date with Raven. Bella's still a cutie.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:06 am

For a minute, I had a heart attack. In Ladybug's preview two videos up, I thought I saw a PI from Corrine that indicated she was back at the mansion. Since they've left the mansion to head to WI, I was thinking the only way Corrine goes back there is if she's in the F4. That said, on closer inspection, I think this PI is on the road. The screen used seems to match with their traveling screen. I don't recognize the curtain as a mansion curtain...at least I don't think so at the moment...though it is similar...fingers crossed! This is the PI from the video.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 5f773419-76d1-442b-bc8c-b8cb44affc84
My SC from the video posted by Ladybug above

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:14 pm

@Litta123 even if it was in the mansion, which it doesn't look like to me, they've been known to bring people back after the FRC to fill in what's needed. She wouldn't have to be f4 for that.

I'm hoping she doesn't go beyond f6. We know we're going to see her ad nauseam as long as she's on the show. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 4256136633

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:48 am

Source

There is an article with the video, click the source link if you want to read it. *** But be careful, comments are allowed at the bottom.***
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Social Media - Media - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+6
mprssdbyu
Kashathediva
fijibeachbum
albean99
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum