SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by mindless Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:07 am

I find it funny how they make such a huge deal about asking the father's permission on the actual show, but on BIP it's like they're all orphans and no opinions, let alone permissions are necessary. Except MM's of course, but thankfully they cut her out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:09 am

Eviebloom wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Diana wrote:I didn't watch did Ben and Lauren announce a date? Only thing I care about besides Carly and Evan laugh out loud

Nope. The announcement was BIP was renewed for season 4.

That announcement was very awkward.  Like it was going to be some really exciting big deal... that really fell flat... Okay fine the show will air again, no one was really that excited about it.
I guarantee the producers etc were very excited about that. All their cray paid off literally for them and it's the gift that keeps on giving. That is probably the only thing they care about. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:11 am

IA @Kashathediva - it would be a blow to TPTB if it wasn't renewed again. They are rubbing their hands in glee, more paychecks next season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:13 am

I would have been much more excited if the BIG announcement was they were canning Michelle Collins as the host for next year. Oh wait....she actually made the announcement. Dang it!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:38 am

Well I'm happy I went to bed instead of watching this chit. I really thought there was going to be a BenLo wedding announcement. Nope. Just this turd being renewed. Yaaay.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 am

It's just obvious that it would be renewed since it's been going on for 3 seasons already and there are more "success stories" than ever, so it's hardly some exciting news from a viewer point of view. It's like announcing that the Bachelor is coming back. Oh really?

After Paradise was totally pointless last night. There was nothing to add after the little summaries at the end of the actual episode. Jen might've had something interesting to say, but they barely let her get a word in.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:52 am

I think maybe they ought to get rid of both the Baches and just have the paradise show set up, but for the whole year. No breaks. Just keep filming and replacing people continually.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:57 am

I think they need to get rid of Michelle. Her jokes are not funny. Her innuendo's are not funny. She was hitting on Grant and anyone else she could, joke or no joke, it's tasteless and doesn't come across as funny at all.

The way she makes a statement, then runs off into another direction quickly is so annoying. She asks questions, then answers them herself interrupting, then tells them to carry on, only to cut them off again.

I find her very unprofessional and not what I enjoy seeing in a host. She doesn't shut up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 am

Of course the big super duper exciting announcement was the show's renewal, that's all the producers really care about. The viewers, eh.

I smile when I think of how far Carly and Evan have come in viewers' minds; they now seem to be the favorite couple from this season. Last month when everyone was barfing at the thought of them together and claiming it had to be a fake engagement, I felt very lonely sticking up for them, and stating that their relationship was my favorite because it was the most "real". Vindication is sweet. Now they better not break up next week or I'll feel pretty dumb. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 2498057887

I wish the other two couples well, and hope that if it doesn't work out for them, it's an amicable breakup, and the volatility/erratic behavior exhibited on the show doesn't explode into something worse if things go south.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:08 am

I skipped watching BIP this season. It sounded like a total snoozefest!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:13 am

They should just bring Chris H back. It doesn't really matter ultimately, but what's the point of taking him away. Maybe he was making people too nervous. Every time they see him, something dramatic happens. laugh out loud
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:02 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:^
Evan's sl wasn't the single father looking for love, that was for Amanda.

I'm really loving Carly and Evan, surprisingly. She looks genuinely happy, beaming. Good for her/them!

I think Evan was looking for a wife who would also be a good co-parent. All those silly antics of his gave him a clear sense that Carly would try anything, could be playful & silly, and a caregiver in a medical situation. I think he was genius in testing out his wishlist of mother qualities.

In Bach AU there is a single mom. She has said if the guy loves her than he will love her son. My impression is that Evan has the same view.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry