SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Amanda always has THAT look though. Even in pictures. IMO.

Yeah, that post lobotomy look or better yet, the oops I've been scooped again--post zombie apocalypse syndrome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Amanda always has THAT look though. Even in pictures. IMO.

Yeah, that post lobotomy look or better yet, the oops I've been scooped again--post zombie apocalypse syndrome.

I think of it as resting dumb face instead of resting bitch face.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:18 am

Just finished reading this thread....

I thought Amanda's look was 'off' on AP. I kept trying to figure out if she had had some work done on her nose or something. Perhaps it was just the really bad spray tan but just wondering if anybody else thought she looked different.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:09 am

I think she just had normal fake lashes instead of lash extensions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I was surprised how much I liked Grant.  I have read all of RS's gossip, but I really hope it works out for 'grace'.  If Grant was such a player, certainly he would have, or could have gone after several of the available girls.  Instead, he stayed by Lace's side, and that couldn't have been easy. giggling

I liked Grant on Jojo's season and I liked him even more on BiP. He was so incredibly patient and loving with Lace. I truly wish them well.

luvstx wrote:Just finished reading this thread....

I thought Amanda's look was 'off' on AP.  I kept trying to figure out if she had had some work done on her nose or something.  Perhaps it was just the really bad spray tan but just wondering if anybody else thought she looked different.

Amanda is really, really pretty. But I wish she would get a better quality job on her hair color with more variation. Also, her face looked somewhat mask-like. I wonder if her makeup was trying to cover up some facial blemishes. It looked really thick. A trip to a dermatologist could help. The older I get the more I notice skin quality. I don't mind some foundation in Paradise but to me it should ideally have a more natural look. Even Ashley I. was wearing too much foundation, although hers looked a lot better than Amanda's. Cast members that have had great skin quality include Jade and Izzy.

I'm glad that BiP was renewed. I assumed it would be! I enjoyed it thoroughly this season although I could have done with a whole lot less of Ashley I.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:55 am

Amethyst wrote:

Amanda is really, really pretty. But I wish she would get a better quality job on her hair color with more variation. Also, her face looked somewhat mask-like. I wonder if her makeup was trying to cover up some facial blemishes. It looked really thick. A trip to a dermatologist could help. The older I get the more I notice skin quality. I don't mind some foundation in Paradise but to me it should ideally have a more natural look. Even Ashley I. was wearing too much foundation, although hers looked a lot better than Amanda's. Cast members that have had great skin quality include Jade and Izzy.

Maybe by 'skin quality', you just mean 'fine pores' which looks better in HD TV. I notice that Jade is prone to breakouts and also has a lots of imperfections like moles.
Ashley on the other hand obviously has very oily skin and usual large pore t-zone.
I notice that Amanda has deep grooves around her mouth for such a young age which makes keeping foundation from settling in in them very hard. Those grooves are always going to make most foundations on the face noticable.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:15 am

I just wonder why anyone wears make up at all. Ashley I, for example, looks amazing to me without make up, and I bet whatever blemishes she may have are probably caused by the hours and layers of CAKE! Emily is absolutely mind blowing beautiful and radiant without make up, and she is definitely eye candy, though we rarely got to see that. Just wow. They don't even know. If they didn't wear make up, I wouldn't be able to look at their faces, practically. This is a definite difference. But why don't they figure this out ever?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:21 am

Amethyst wrote:
I'm glad that BiP was renewed. I assumed it would be! I enjoyed it thoroughly this season although I could have done with a whole lot less of Ashley I.

Mexico is there the whole year. Dump the Bachelor and the Bachelorette and just do Bachelor in Paradise for the whole year. IMHO!
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:31 am

seton wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Maybe by 'skin quality', you just mean 'fine pores' which looks better in HD TV. I notice that Jade is prone to breakouts and also has a lots of imperfections like moles.
Ashley on the other hand obviously has very oily skin and usual large pore t-zone.
I notice that Amanda has deep grooves around her mouth for such a young age which makes keeping foundation from settling in in them very hard. Those grooves are always going to make most foundations on the face noticable.

By skin quality, I mean generally smooth, clear, moisturized, and blemish-free with no lines (for a young woman.) Having fine pores definitely helps, although I think having large pores can work as well as long as the skin is smooth and clear (oily skin obviously doesn't normally need additional moisture.) Moles don't bother me.

Amanda may have spent too much unprotected time in the sun, resulting in mouth grooves, which is not unusual for Cali girls who spend a lot of time on the beach. One of my Cali roommates had terribly lined skin at age 25.

Dermatologists and even general practitioners can do a lot nowadays. There are good anti-acne creams that combine benzoil peroxide with antibiotics. Retin A can renew and preserve skin even for younger women. Alpha Hydroxy Acids can help with cell turnover.

I don't mind foundation and eye makeup on BiP, and often prefer it, but I think it should be used with care. IMO makeup should enhance what is already there, not overly mask something that isn't.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:36 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:I just wonder why anyone wears make up at all. Ashley I, for example, looks amazing to me without make up, and I bet whatever blemishes she may have are probably caused by the hours and layers of CAKE! Emily is absolutely mind blowing beautiful and radiant without make up, and she is definitely eye candy, though we rarely got to see that. Just wow. They don't even know. If they didn't wear make up, I wouldn't be able to look at their faces, practically. This is a definite difference. But why don't they figure this out ever?

I think Ashley I. looked a lot better last season, when her makeup was more restrained. I agree with you that Emily looked great -- I thought they both did.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:32 pm

I was creeped out by Josh saying "we're so happy" on AP. Why does he always speak for both of them? Why not say, "I'm happy," and let Amanda say it too. This just seems controlling. Bet he always has to be the one driving and that he orders for her in a restaurant.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry