SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:01 pm

I was surprised how much I liked Grant. I have read all of RS's gossip, but I really hope it works out for 'grace'. If Grant was such a player, certainly he would have, or could have gone after several of the available girls. Instead, he stayed by Lace's side, and that couldn't have been easy. giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think they need to get rid of Michelle. Her jokes are not funny. Her innuendo's are not funny. She was hitting on Grant and anyone else she could, joke or no joke, it's tasteless and doesn't come across as funny at all.

The way she makes a statement, then runs off into another direction quickly is so annoying. She asks questions, then answers them herself interrupting, then tells them to carry on, only to cut them off again.

I find her very unprofessional and not what I enjoy seeing in a host. She doesn't shut up.

Her "hosting" is so bad I finally LIKE hearing from Sean.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:20 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:They should just bring Chris H back. It doesn't really matter ultimately, but what's the point of taking him away. Maybe he was making people too nervous. Every time they see him, something dramatic happens. laugh out loud

If Chris H is unavailable next year for whatever reason, I would like to see Wells! He has a good presence, is witty, quick on the uptake. As a radio personality, he has experience interviewing folks and actually lets them speak without interruption.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:42 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:They should just bring Chris H back. It doesn't really matter ultimately, but what's the point of taking him away. Maybe he was making people too nervous. Every time they see him, something dramatic happens. laugh out loud

If Chris H is unavailable next year for whatever reason, I would like to see Wells!  He has a good presence, is witty, quick on the uptake.  As a radio personality, he has experience interviewing folks and actually lets them speak without interruption.

I might have to search youtube or google to hear some of that guy's shows.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped.
The way she makes a statement, then runs off into another direction quickly is so annoying. She asks questions, then answers them herself interrupting, then tells them to carry on, only to cut them off again.

Michelle asking a question, listening to part of it, then cutting the guest off to answer or comment on it herself was so frustrating to watch. It's a terrible characteristic to have in a host. If the host enjoys the sound of their own voice more than the answer of the guest speaking then there's a serious problem. I remember her asking a question, the person answering, and then whilst the person was still answering Michelle interjecting to say "yes that's the right answer". She did this so many times! no no

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I skipped watching BIP this season.  It sounded like a total snoozefest!  

I caught about 60% and what I saw was actually funny for the most part. I thought funnier than the regular show. However, I am sure what entertains me might be different than for others.
I skipped AP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think they need to get rid of Michelle. Her jokes are not funny. Her innuendo's are not funny. She was hitting on Grant and anyone else she could, joke or no joke, it's tasteless and doesn't come across as funny at all.

I find her very unprofessional and not what I enjoy seeing in a host. She doesn't shut up.

Her "hosting" is so bad I finally LIKE hearing from Sean.

Sean actually came away from AP making me think much better of him. He was one of the more sane cast on there. I enjoyed what I saw of him on AP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:07 pm

Me too. At least he said what I was thinking and wasn't an azz kisser.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:38 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Me too. At least he said what I was thinking and wasn't an azz kisser.

Maybe this was Sean's audition to take over part of CH's Bach/ette job since CH seems to be putting out tentacles to other opportunities. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:21 pm

notarose wrote:http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise/

Interesting what she said about Amanda. I felt the same way watching.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Amanda always has THAT look though. Even in pictures. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry