SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by spangler Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:27 am

Idlemess wrote:
spangler wrote:So we have 2x possible group dates and possibly 2x single dates if the beach date for Rachael isn't HTD or Bali... Unless Faith and Richie is at a camp-version cocktail party? Or will they come back to the mansion for the cocktail party?
So you are saying that there might be Sqt time for the camp group date winners which could explain the other S/caps  of Richie/ ?  with picnic basket and or Rachael s/cap on the beach

What does sqt stand for?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:30 am

spangler wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
spangler wrote:So we have 2x possible group dates and possibly 2x single dates if the beach date for Rachael isn't HTD or Bali... Unless Faith and Richie is at a camp-version cocktail party? Or will they come back to the mansion for the cocktail party?
So you are saying that there might be Sqt time for the camp group date winners which could explain the other S/caps  of Richie/ ?  with picnic basket and or Rachael s/cap on the beach

What does sqt stand for?

Special quality time. Extra one on one time

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:32 am

Idlemess wrote:
spangler wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

What does sqt stand for?

Ahh
Yes, I think there would have to be some sort of one-on-one time or else it would be a waste of an episode in developing the relationships out of group settings.

Faith goes home, so the fact that somehow her and Richie get one on one time on the wagon thing suggests there has to be some kind of one-on-one time going on in the episode.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:48 am

spangler wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
spangler wrote:

What does sqt stand for?

Ahh
Yes, I think there would have to be some sort of one-on-one time or else it would be a waste of an episode in developing the relationships out of group settings.

Faith goes home, so the fact that somehow her and Richie get one on one time on the wagon thing suggests there has to be some kind of one-on-one time going on in the episode.

Is the camp date overnight? I assume it is as they are around a camp fire at night....so IMO plenty of time to go off and have sqt or a chat (like in a cp or group date) with each girl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:00 am

spangler wrote:
Babyblue_85 wrote:Can someone tell me where the pictures of the htvs were sleuthed? Or even better just how they worked out who has a htv?

There's a promo on the ten play website.

They figured out red haired lady was Rachael's mum cause she's on facebook,

They figured out blonde woman with the flowers was either Olena's or Alex's mum through facebook.

They figured out the bald guy with the big eyebrows was Alex's brother from facebook and there was a blonde guy who looked like Nikki's sister's boyfriend who has been papped at the beach with Nikki.

Therefore by that deduction, it's been assumed Faith is going home after the camping date.

It must be Alex's mum as I have seen a picture of Olenas mum and she doesn't look like that. Interesting how they are hiding Olenas familiar they don't want to be on camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue_85 Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:28 am

I thought the blond woman at the door might be Faith's mum.

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:52 am

FYI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the recap on the previous page yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Thanks for all of the great screeencaps put up by everyone for sleuthing.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:03 pm

mrsT wrote:Just thought I should pop this here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

spangler wrote:
spangler wrote:

my screencaps Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Living wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my screencaps Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just an observation from the above two photos. Take Ritchie's checkered shirt off and replace Rachael's button up shirt with a singlet top and they are wearing the same outfits as camping trip. Maybe the beach walk is in the camping trip episode....

This s/c above has the same setting as the s/c below.  Could be the camping trip but notice that the clothing is different.  was it an overnight trip?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]my screencaps Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:FYI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the recap on the previous page yes

Cheers! thumbsup

Also, just to confirm, we haven't seen the screencap of Rachael crying at the rose ceremony play out yet have we?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I forget which poster but they sleuthed the Rachel crying cap to last Thursday's RC....apparently Rachel was in the same blue outfit and earrigns as the crying cap...you can scroll up thread to find the exact poster who sleuthed it....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:53 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I forget which poster but they sleuthed the Rachel crying cap to last Thursday's RC....apparently Rachel was in the same blue outfit and earrigns as the crying cap...you can scroll up thread to find the exact poster who sleuthed it....thanks.

Yeah I noticed she was in the same outfit last week as the screenshot when I was watching it. But I was waiting for the crying moment which never came sad

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick