SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:54 am

spangler wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I forget which poster but they sleuthed the Rachel crying cap to last Thursday's RC....apparently Rachel was in the same blue outfit and earrigns as the crying cap...you can scroll up thread to find the exact poster who sleuthed it....thanks.

Yeah I noticed she was in the same outfit last week as the screenshot when I was watching it. But I was waiting for the crying moment which never came sad

As usual, the producers leave a lot on the cutting floor IMO......we get all these behind the scenes leaking out from the media that were never shown...so I guess they chose to leave out Rachel's crying moment...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:22 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I forget which poster but they sleuthed the Rachel crying cap to last Thursday's RC....apparently Rachel was in the same blue outfit and earrigns as the crying cap...you can scroll up thread to find the exact poster who sleuthed it....thanks.

Yup. I mentioned it in the episode thread. I have noticed though that there is a lot of recycling of clothes and jewellery so whilst I would say the time has past for the screen cap you never know something very similar could pop up again
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:30 am

Am I the only one who thought the blonde lady is Nikki's mom? They have the same mouth and smile. laugh out loud

Chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:54 pm

We can tick off Rachael walking at the beach and Alex and Richie sitting down in the grass as HTDs. Therefore Alex only has the boat screencap left and if the boat is not her she has no screencaps. I'm still not convinced she is F3. But with the episode so close I'm a just going to wait and see it pan out
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Awesome sleuthing for Rachael's HTD possibly being the beach s/caps everyone yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if Alex is jumping off the ship then likely she is in F3 (I can see her as F3 or F2 if so) and Rachael possibly F4?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Awesome sleuthing for Rachael's HTD possibly being the beach s/caps everyone yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if Alex is jumping off the ship then likely she is in F3 (I can see her as F3 or F2 if so) and Rachael possibly F4?

Yes I think this is the likely scenario. We will know in 13 hours
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm

I can't believe nearly a year ago we were watching Richie's HTD and then F3 exit a week after that and hoping he would be the Bachelor and now it is Richie meeting the parents of the F4. Time has flown! Hopefully we can get some more s/caps to solidify Richie's F1 Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1710264613

Btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for all your hard work in pre-season sleuthing and with s/caps. It has helped out a ton and excellent sleuthing by you! clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I can't believe nearly a year ago we were watching Richie's HTD and then F3 exit a week after that and hoping he would be the Bachelor and now it is Richie meeting the parents of the F4. Time has flown! Hopefully we can get some more s/caps to solidify Richie's F1 Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1710264613

Btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for all your hard work in pre-season sleuthing and with s/caps. It has helped out a ton and excellent sleuthing by you! clapping!

Naw. Back at you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It was great to have a buddy like you by my side :Thanktwo
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Just wondering - I know Snez and Sam did post-show ITMs to fill in the gaps in their story, thus different hair, makeup, clothes etc. I noticed last night that Nikki's ITMs were from the same interview as her ITMs from last week - blue shirt etc, where she said she was falling in love. Possibly done post-show? IMO. What do others think?

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MillyMolly wrote:Just wondering - I know Snez and Sam did post-show ITMs to fill in the gaps in their story, thus different hair, makeup, clothes etc. I noticed last night that Nikki's ITMs were from the same interview as her ITMs from last week - blue shirt etc, where she said she was falling in love. Possibly done post-show? IMO. What do others think?
Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so great to have you join and great first post! yes IA that Nikki's ITMs may have been done post-show. I will try to s/cap some of the ITMs for Nikki when I can unless someone gets to them first (if so, TIA).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
MillyMolly wrote:Just wondering - I know Snez and Sam did post-show ITMs to fill in the gaps in their story, thus different hair, makeup, clothes etc. I noticed last night that Nikki's ITMs were from the same interview as her ITMs from last week - blue shirt etc, where she said she was falling in love. Possibly done post-show? IMO. What do others think?
Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so great to have you join and great first post! yes IA that Nikki's ITMs may have been done post-show. I will try to s/cap some of the ITMs for Nikki when I can unless someone gets to them first (if so, TIA).

Thanks @AAL. I have been reading along but this just occurred to me as I was watching the last show. New to this but will see if I can do some screen caps if I get time before someone else. Smiley

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Their outfits kind of matches the s/cap of Richie with the picnic basket???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source:tenplay.com.au/
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick