SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:26 am

Could there have been a last minute switcheroo with the bracelets? The bracelet looks like Alex's but def seems like it's on the left wrist in the video.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:47 am

I haven't posted for a while...(ever since Bach Canada - Tim) but I have been a reader not a poster.  But, I keep coming back to that the SC of the promo of the finale we really can't say 100% certainty because tptb could show F2 holding hands/bracelet etc but voiceover "I love you"..... I am a Nikki fan and saw Richie re-assuring her on more then one occasion and his interview today he expressed the following:

"Throughout the whole entire season there were constant moments that solidified in my mind who the right girl was," he said.

"There were so many moments I shared with her when I just thought this girl is definitely the one.

"Deep down what I felt with the girl I choose was real and I'd felt that for a while... it didn't come down to 40 minutes before I made the decision."

We will know soon enough, but those comments do not match up to Alex to what Richie has said about Alex and trying to figure out if he was ready to be a father etc and that he needed to figure that out.  IMO....but I am happy that his happy.  Woohoo!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:52 am

4health wrote:I haven't posted for a while...(ever since Bach Canada - Tim) but I have been a reader not a poster.  But, I keep coming back to that the SC of the promo of the finale we really can't say 100% certainty because tptb could show F2 holding hands/bracelet etc but voiceover "I love you"..... I am a Nikki fan and saw Richie re-assuring her on more then one occasion and his interview today he expressed the following:

"Throughout the whole entire season there were constant moments that solidified in my mind who the right girl was," he said.

"There were so many moments I shared with her when I just thought this girl is definitely the one.

"Deep down what I felt with the girl I choose was real and I'd felt that for a while... it didn't come down to 40 minutes before I made the decision."

We will know soon enough, but those comments do not match up to Alex to what Richie has said about Alex and trying to figure out if he was ready to be a father etc and that he needed to figure that out.  IMO....but I am happy that his happy.  Woohoo!

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I remember you from sleuthing from Tim Warmel's season Smiley IA with you 100% exactly what I've been thinking and trying to say. We are not certain that SC of the bracelet is the 'winner' - very well can be the runner up as it may not be a declaration of love but rather a break up followed by what looks like a hug. I also agree with those comments, I don't see him describing Alex at all in his post-filming interviews. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ploptastic Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:11 am

solaroo wrote:Could there have been a last minute switcheroo with the bracelets?  The bracelet looks like Alex's but def seems like it's on the left wrist in the video.

Perhaps just some clever camera work to through us off? Wouldn't be too hard to mirror the scene.

ploptastic

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:19 am

joshfan wrote:
4health wrote:I haven't posted for a while...(ever since Bach Canada - Tim) but I have been a reader not a poster.  But, I keep coming back to that the SC of the promo of the finale we really can't say 100% certainty because tptb could show F2 holding hands/bracelet etc but voiceover "I love you"..... I am a Nikki fan and saw Richie re-assuring her on more then one occasion and his interview today he expressed the following:

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I remember you from sleuthing from Tim Warmel's season Smiley IA with you 100% exactly what I've been thinking and trying to say. We are not certain that SC of the bracelet is the 'winner' - very well can be the runner up as it may not be a declaration of love but rather a break up followed by what looks like a hug. I also agree with those comments, I don't see him describing Alex at all in his post-filming interviews. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi joshfan..... I have noticed (not sure if anyone else has) that each episode with AU editing you can figure out who goes home.....example: The preview before F5 episode it showed Faith ITM about concerns and talks about it during their date and Richie voices his concerns during the date.   Then F4 preview Rachel shows crying and talking about question or worried about relationship after her HTD .....preview shows Oleana talking about her concerns/father's concerns.  So in the preview for the finale Richie says "I have to see if a life with Alex is what I definitely want" and Alex brings up the concerns about moving in her ITM end of her date.   During Nikki's date the only concern he states is "if Nikki has an adventurous side" and just before dinner Richie states that their day was perfect (no concerns) and Nikki doesn't express deep concerns....so if the pattern holds true all season Nikki is the winner and Alex goes home.  NOTE: I watched every episode and the pattern was every episode I knew who was going home....we shall see if it holds true again this episode!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:39 am

4health wrote:
joshfan wrote:

Hi joshfan..... I have noticed (not sure if anyone else has) that each episode with AU editing you can figure out who goes home.....example: The preview before F5 episode it showed Faith ITM about concerns and talks about it during their date and Richie voices his concerns during the date.   Then F4 preview Rachel shows crying and talking about question or worried about relationship after her HTD .....preview shows Oleana talking about her concerns/father's concerns.  So in the preview for the finale Richie says "I have to see if a life with Alex is what I definitely want" and Alex brings up the concerns about moving in her ITM end of her date.   During Nikki's date the only concern he states is "if Nikki has an adventurous side" and just before dinner Richie states that their day was perfect (no concerns) and Nikki doesn't express deep concerns....so if the pattern holds true all season Nikki is the winner and Alex goes home.  NOTE: I watched every episode and the pattern was every episode I knew who was going home....we shall see if it holds true again this episode!
I like the way you think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. i definitely noticed the concern with Alex about whether he sees a life with her. He has no concerns with Nikki as far as we can see. The only think that I noticed was a slight bump in their conversation was when Richie called their relationship 'easy' and Nikki brought that up with him and they both seemed very cute addressing it. Richie: "I was not trying to say that", Nikki: "I was not implying that" and then Richie: "youre full of surprises"  :cutesmile!:

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:44 am

solaroo wrote:
cb3 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this photo Nikki's is on her left and Alex's is on her right hand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Image taken from the official facebook page of Bachelor Australia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you guys go to the video on the bottom of this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fast forward to the end you can here the final rose/see the images above. It is really hard to capture with a screen cap, but I think you can see the dress almost glisten in the sun. This would support Alex as F1. I've tried to show it in an image (before and after when she leans forward). She has a golden dress that would reflect the sun. Plus, Nikki's dress is non-existent around the chest area, and instead there is a skin-coloured mesh that would not reflect sun as well.

OK, call me crazy!  But I've just re-watched that preview video about 10 times and it seems like the bracelet is actually on the LEFT wrist.  Whoever the girl is, she's holding Richie's hand with her left (bracelet) hand, then brings her right hand (no bracelet) up to join hands together.  Can someone re-watch and tell me I'm not crazy?!  I thought the still image makes it look like the bracelet is on the right hand but is really maybe the other way around?

I'm convinced it's Alex.  The dress profile looks much more like what Alex is wearing.  Nikki's has a defined waist that you don't see in the profile of the dress.  It stands to reason that the petal applique would we more visible too.  So much is pointing at Alex.  Her denying they've been in contact is exactly what Snez did in Sam's season last year.  Back then it was Heather dropping hints she was the winner just like Nikki and we all know how that turned out.  These guys have been media trained I just don't buy that slips happen that aren't planned by producers first.  Also, the final red rose would not stand out against Nikki's red dress for all the photos after.  IMO of course Smiley
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:49 am

I think F1 is Alex too based on the s/caps.

Already feeling heartbroken for Nikki and hope she finds her HEA and forever love (preferably as the Bette)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:55 am

Flawless wrote:
solaroo wrote:
cb3 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this photo Nikki's is on her left and Alex's is on her right hand.

Image taken from the official facebook page of Bachelor Australia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you guys go to the video on the bottom of this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fast forward to the end you can here the final rose/see the images above. It is really hard to capture with a screen cap, but I think you can see the dress almost glisten in the sun. This would support Alex as F1. I've tried to show it in an image (before and after when she leans forward). She has a golden dress that would reflect the sun. Plus, Nikki's dress is non-existent around the chest area, and instead there is a skin-coloured mesh that would not reflect sun as well.

OK, call me crazy!  But I've just re-watched that preview video about 10 times and it seems like the bracelet is actually on the LEFT wrist.  Whoever the girl is, she's holding Richie's hand with her left (bracelet) hand, then brings her right hand (no bracelet) up to join hands together.  Can someone re-watch and tell me I'm not crazy?!  I thought the still image makes it look like the bracelet is on the right hand but is really maybe the other way around?

I'm convinced it's Alex.  The dress profile looks much more like what Alex is wearing.  Nikki's has a defined waist that you don't see in the profile of the dress.  It stands to reason that the petal applique would we more visible too.  So much is pointing at Alex.  Her denying they've been in contact is exactly what Snez did in Sam's season last year.  Back then it was Heather dropping hints she was the winner just like Nikki and we all know how that turned out.  These guys have been media trained I just don't buy that slips happen that aren't planned by producers first.  Also, the final red rose would not stand out against Nikki's red dress for all the photos after.  IMO of course Smiley

We will find out soon enough....but I myself would not bet money as 100% payout on that one screen on a preview because it can be manipulated and misleading. TPTB could change things up from last season. I didn't watch Snez with Sam because I was bored with him. If they tptb is following last season then Nikki is F1 because Shez was shown first meeting Richie like Snez meeting Sam right, am I remembering it right?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:10 am

The hands screencap it's true could be a hug goodbye or a kiss. IMO. It alone cannot be used to sleuth F1. I feel with all the other clues from DM, SM, the travel agent etc that as much as I try to convince myself that they don't matter, I think they do. Jmho
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:16 am

Sundy wrote:The hands screencap it's true could be a hug goodbye or a kiss. IMO. It alone cannot be used to sleuth F1. I feel with all the other clues from DM, SM, the travel agent etc that as much as I try to convince myself that they don't matter, I think they do. Jmho

Hold on a sec, I remember reading Richie said he and his F1 used fake names when travelling, so how would this travel agent know exactly what the girls REAL name is?

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:24 am

Yes I agree Sundy
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick