SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 am

^ Her father is a doctor and her mother is a nurse, so her parents don't have a real estate business. There's a member here on the board whose son rents an apartment in a house that JoJo owns. According to that member, JoJo is the point of contact for everything, so she's doing that part on her own.

Within the past month or two we've seen she bought another house and is in the process of renovating it. It looks nice. It also seems like she might have just bought another one too. Since her parents are well off, could they have started her business up for her and helped her out? Sure, but it seems like she's doing a lot of it on her own. She's only 26, but it seems like she and Jordan are doing great financially. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:46 am

I agree Ash. I don't know of any other couple from the franchise who was able to buy a house and move in right after the show. Most times they rent for a while and then down the road purchase a home. One can say that they were able to purchase a home easily because of JoJo's business. However, the fact that she is in the position where she has that possibility is admirable.

Her LinkedIn page says that she has owned JHF Reality Development LLC since 2014. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joelle-fletcher-40399159

And although she does not have a website, this website claims that annual revenue is $160,000.
http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Jhf-Realty-Development-LLC-214-782-9046
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:09 am

biglove44 wrote:Does JoJo have a "real estate job" like Sean or does she work for her family's business like Corinne?

I think she's a glorified landlord/property manager. Not sure how much of that she's still doing. She's also clearly set up with lots of family money/connections. (Part of the reason she just never totally resonated with me. She's too family money/princess/set up for life for me to even remotely relate to her privilege). Her family is all in healthcare though, so whatever "business" she has, its on her own, so kudos to her for that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:18 am

sosleepy wrote:
biglove44 wrote:Does JoJo have a "real estate job" like Sean or does she work for her family's business like Corinne?

I think she's a glorified landlord/property manager. Not sure how much of that she's still doing. She's also clearly set up with lots of family money/connections. (Part of the reason she just never totally resonated with me. She's too family money/princess/set up for life for me to even remotely relate to her privilege). Her family is all in healthcare though, so whatever "business" she has, its on her own, so kudos to her for that.

She is still doing it, in the past weeks she has shared her adventures on Snapchat. Its true her family is well off, but IMO she has never really showed that off and neither is her attitude like that. She seemed pretty genuine and down to earth on The Bachelor/ette to me. Again all just my IMO ;)
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:26 am

People wouldn't know JoJo comes from money, if they didn't see her parents house on the hometown date, or researched what her parents/brothers have done/continue to do for a living. She's never mentioned any of that publicly. She's always come across humble. IMO.

She still works in real estate. As Ash and Elena said, she's documented her house adventures on Snapchat a few times.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 am

I too think she comes across as very humble and caring, not a princess at all, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:31 am

I think her yearly revenue for her real estate work all depends on how many homes she's owning, what she's charging for rent, etc. If she owns a few of them and gets good rent then she's doing really well for herself, which is what she seems to be doing. I know there's an article online that shows she has an office in downtown Dallas, but it has the address, so I'm not sharing it.

She's the landlord and she's the one helping renovate the homes since we've seen it and she's the one searching for the houses to flip since we've also seen it. Her family may be well off, but they've earned it since they're all doctors, nurses and two of her brothers are CEO's of a children's hospital in Dallas and they run a foundation for charity. I've never seen her show off the wealth of her family.

I also noticed that the sunglasses she designed for Diff are now being sold at Nordstrom and her modeling shots for them are posted behind them. That was a great project for her and it probably gave her a pretty penny. She's doing better than a lot of other 26 year olds that I know and then we have Jordan with his three jobs laugh out loud what she does works out perfectly because she can often travel with Jordan if needed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 am

Someone mentioned on another site that they had college classes with JoJo, and she was exactly as she comes across: "super chill and a real 'guys girl'." I definitely get that impression IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:39 am

I like JoJo and can't think of much to snark on her for, but it was always clear to me that she is very privileged. Not necessarily a bad thing and she doesn't act spoiled or like a princess IMO. But the average mid 20s girl probably isn't living that lifestyle without an affluent family or parents.

I've always been super naive about how much ppl make shilling. Amanda has taught me that you really only need to shill a couple times weekly and you can live a really comfortable life. laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:41 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Someone mentioned on another site that they had college classes with JoJo, and she was exactly as she comes across: "super chill and a real 'guys girl'." I definitely get that impression IMO.

Girls like Lauren Himle, Jubilee, Amanda, etc. all referred to her as one of the sweetest and kindest people they had ever met. Lauren Himle actually said she was like the mom of the house and took care of all of the girls in a podcast that she did. Lauren said towards the end of her time on the show she was struggling and one day she just laid in bed with JoJo and JoJo talked her through it like a mom laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:44 am

^ Since she's been with Jordan, she hasn't appeared to be living that lifestyle much anymore. I think her "settling down" has made her more inclined to not be apart of the upper Dallas' socialite life anymore. It doesn't appear like she hangs out with her younger, single friends all that much anymore (Kate, Ali, Jordan, etc.) It doesn't appear like she goes to events (black and white party, annual bashes, etc.) anymore. Now a days, she seems to only hang out with her two closest married best friends. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Someone mentioned on another site that they had college classes with JoJo, and she was exactly as she comes across: "super chill and a real 'guys girl'." I definitely get that impression IMO.

Girls like Lauren Himle, Jubilee, Amanda, etc. all referred to her as one of the sweetest and kindest people they had ever met. Lauren Himle actually said she was like the mom of the house and took care of all of the girls in a podcast that she did. Lauren said towards the end of her time on the show she was struggling and one day she just laid in bed with JoJo and JoJo talked her through it like a mom laugh out loud
I've heard most of those interviews. I don't remember the one about laying in bed and talking through things with Lauren though. Olivia said on of the podcasts, one of her closer friends in the house was JoJo, and the type of person JoJo is, is someone who can universally get along with everyone. She's a firecracker personality, but a really sweet, considerate, caring person. She even referenced the time the producers took her luggage from the house after the 2 on 1 date, and how JoJo was the one to acknowledge "imagine how Olivia is feeling right now."

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu