SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Since she's been with Jordan, she hasn't appeared to be living that lifestyle much anymore. I think her "settling down" has made her more inclined to not be apart of the upper Dallas' socialite life anymore. It doesn't appear like she hangs out with her younger, single friends all that much anymore (Kate, Ali, Jordan, etc.) It doesn't appear like she goes to events (black and white party, annual bashes, etc.) anymore. Now a days, she seems to only hang out with her two closest married best friends. IMO.

Yeah Ive noticed that too! In her old insta pics she was usually hanging in a bar with her friends and was out most of the time laugh out loud but now I only see her hanging out with Kathryn, Baddy, her family and Jackson laugh out loud
Which is good because she is committed in her relationship and is busy with her work and stuff and the same goes for Jordan. They both made changes for each other and seem happy, comfortable :claphands
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:57 am

elena.shayk wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Since she's been with Jordan, she hasn't appeared to be living that lifestyle much anymore. I think her "settling down" has made her more inclined to not be apart of the upper Dallas' socialite life anymore. It doesn't appear like she hangs out with her younger, single friends all that much anymore (Kate, Ali, Jordan, etc.) It doesn't appear like she goes to events (black and white party, annual bashes, etc.) anymore. Now a days, she seems to only hang out with her two closest married best friends. IMO.

Yeah Ive noticed that too! In her old insta pics she was usually hanging in a bar with her friends and was out most of the time laugh out loud but now I only see her hanging out with Kathryn, Baddy, her family and Jackson laugh out loud
Which is good because she is committed in her relationship and is busy with her work and stuff and the same goes for Jordan. They both made changes for each other and seem happy, comfortable :claphands
Most of the old pics were from her college days. I'm specifically mentioning past things from snapchat, and pictures in her tagged photos, and her friends' accounts. Sleuthing before/after the bachelor laugh out loud She mostly went to events/trips with her friends and ex Chad.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:

Most of the old pics were from her college days. I'm specifically mentioning past things from snapchat, and pictures in her tagged photos, and her friends' accounts. Sleuthing before/after the bachelor laugh out loud She mostly went to events/trips with her friends and ex Chad.

Oh I didnt know that, Ive started following her lifestyle after The Bachelorette laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 am

I love Jo because despite her upbringing and privilege, she seems so kind, caring and immeasurably warm towards everyone. It's clear to me that she's been deeply loved by her parents and doting older siblings instead of just spoiled with material stuff. I think people tend to treat others according to how they feel their personal universe is and Jo's universe seems to have treated her with total love and kindness, which see seems more than happy to send back out. I flovvvvve following her. Her ridiculously hot eye candy Baddy is a nice perk to see while following her too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:08 am

^ Exactly. It doesn't seem like her parents/family just handed her things, and spent no time with her. They're all obviously very close, and work as a unit. I love JoJo's mom so much. She's the perfect amount of hilarious, caring, and bada$$. Like mother like daughter, I guess! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 am

Here's some great Fletcher/Patton footage pre bachelor/ETTE. We get a lot of sassy JoJo and Soraya:

https://youtu.be/WHRnbKWLlSo

https://youtu.be/omp-ItYgBt8

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:11 am

I agree she's a sweetheart. IMO the nicest Bette we've had in a few years.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:14 am

To be honest, it's just been really awesome seeing these two completely focus on each other, their families, their close friends and the life they've been building together. Seeing how close they have all become together is amazing. It's crazy to think they're a month away from one year when they first met.

They've done such a great job staying out of the spotlight and living a relatively private life without burning at bridges. Props to them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:To be honest, it's just been really awesome seeing these two completely focus on each other, their families, their close friends and the life they've been building together. Seeing how close they have all become together is amazing. It's crazy to think they're a month away from one year when they first met.

They've done such a great job staying out of the spotlight and living a relatively private life without burning at bridges. Props to them.
I try not to give baddy too, too much credit for anything, don't want to give him a big head laugh out loud, but for this, I have to give him all the props. I think Jo would be much more in the media/ spotlight and wouldn't give it a second thought because she thinks everyone is her new best friend if she wasn't with him. I think a perfect representation is when she bounded up to the snarky reporter at Mohegan Sun that was clearly trying to be rude IMO, and was being super friendly and whatnot before Baddy shut the whole thing down and left (with her laugh out loud). Good for him and good for her for choosing to follow his lead in this area IMO. It's what is hands down the best and in fact, ONLY way to have a real, healthy and stable relationship to me.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:28 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:To be honest, it's just been really awesome seeing these two completely focus on each other, their families, their close friends and the life they've been building together. Seeing how close they have all become together is amazing. It's crazy to think they're a month away from one year when they first met.

I try not to give baddy too, too much credit for anything, don't want to give him a big head laugh out loud, but for this, I have to give him all the props. I think Jo would be much more in the media/ spotlight and wouldn't give it a second thought because she thinks everyone is her new best friend if she wasn't with him. I think a perfect representation is when she bounded up to the snarky reporter at Mohegan Sun that was clearly trying to be rude IMO, and was being super friendly and whatnot before Baddy shut the whole thing down and left (with her laugh out loud). Good for him and good for her for choosing to follow his lead in this area IMO. It's what is hands down the best and in fact, ONLY way to have a real, healthy and stable relationship to me.
I really don't think JoJo's naiive at all. She's genuinely nice...but she also plays nice. Keep your enemies closer and all that. Remember that girl is the scorpion. Those ppl are very suspicious of everyone/thing and are kind of manipulative. She knows... She knows! laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:34 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland, IDK about that. After all, she got engaged to a VERY suspicious character (right swiping, water sipping and sputtering, etc.) on tv last spring laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 am

Alanna wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland, IDK about that. After all, she got engaged to a VERY suspicious character (right swiping, water sipping and sputtering, etc.) on tv last spring laugh out loud
laugh out loud that's true! Maybe like big bro Ben said in that first video I linked up above, she's (only) really good at reading women laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu