SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 pm

@Boshem
I can only speak for myself, but yeah. I can't relate to most of the people on this show. TBH--they aren't going to lose sleep over that and neither will I.  And let me say--personally it has nothing to do with money, it's other issues. Money might be a factor for some, but it's not everything and for some it's a non-issue.
@umngirl summed it up perfectly, IMO.
Because you can't relate to someone does not mean they aren't a good person, nice etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:16 pm

By saying they're low key, I personally mean they aren't flaunting their relationship in our face to stay relevant, they don't do interview after interview, not all their posts are together (separate identities), they aren't a 'business relationship', etc. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:21 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I can compare it. It's what we do. Discuss. And I will.  :gotcha:
IMO what happens on this forum is often one couple is dissed in order to make another couple appear more positive.
I see it day in and day out depending on which couple's turn it is to be shredded. I KNOW I am not the only one that sees it. It's a daily event.
Each couple stands on their own merit.  Period. IMO
There is no rule that anyone has to like any of them or even some of them.
I'm simply calling a spade a spade.
IMO it's the same yardstick and not customized for who you like or who you don't like.
And IMO shilling/media/tv shows/books/modeling are going to become the norm with this show being a springboard to bigger and better things. Whatever those bigger and better things are.
JMOAA
I have noticed that too. Criticize the other couple to make your fave look good. I like Jordan and Jojo, but I have seen plenty of times how other couples were criticized and made it seem like Jojo and Jordan are low key and went back to their jobs and home. A fame ho, is a fame ho. Jordan and Jojo have went to events that had nothing to do with their jobs. Shilling is shilling, no matter how much you do it. See the girl in my Avi, that is the girl that is very low key and doesn't do shilling. She went back to her life found her a cute boyfriend and doesn't shill at all. Lives her life, post on her blog about her insecurities. That is low key. What Jordan and Jojo does is not low key.  Just because Jojo is rich doesnt mean she is relateable to all of us. Money DOES make a difference.

Can I get an Amen?! Yes. Basically all of this. Both posts quoted above.

For me - JoJo is kind, and loyal, friendly, and positive. But that doesn't make her relatable to me. She was born into wealth and luxury. Her brother was on another reality show and was in the mix to be The Bach himself. She knows Jake Pavelka. She nepotismed her way into this. She's currently engaged to the brother of NFL royalty. Her fiancé used that nepotism to get him his own little sportscasting career. She shills Vera Bradley and Big Macs and whatever else for lots of money. She and her fiancé are both parlaying this into media careers.  She gets Chipoltle gift cards sent to her just for mentioning them for heavens sake! She just went to her brother's wedding and it looked like heaven. She travels everywhere - most recently ski weekend in Tahoe. She doesn't have to work. Ever. So maybe she's friendly and a good person, but her existence is not relatable to me. Nothing about her life is my experience. It just is what it is.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Boshem wrote:By saying they're low key, I personally mean they aren't flaunting their relationship in our face to stay relevant, they don't do interview after interview, not all their posts are together (separate identities), they aren't a 'business relationship', etc. IMO
The other couples who are married, have bonds and kids are in a ''business relationship''. Couples posting pics on their SM is ''flaunting'' their relationship now? What Jojo and Jordon does must lead what those other couples now? I like Jojo and Jordan and have said it before, but I think most just coming in a place where the high pedestal some put them in. They can do no wrong.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm

I would still argue that, YES, JoJo and especially Jordan stay away from the franchise's clutches more than the typical Bachelor couple. Lawd knows Jordan doesn't give a rats azz about them (and I would say they feel the same way.) It's what's best now and forever! I just hope it stays that way! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
StacyNor wrote:If we were fair, people wouldnt go to other discussion threads and criticize what other couples do, then when your fave does the same thing excuses are made. I think everyone has a right for an opinion and I am putting Jojo and Jordan as the same as others. They enjoy the fame and the things that comes with the show. The are no different than those other couples. They love the events, the shilling, the fame. They are no different. IMO.
I don't believe anyone is claiming that they are special, different, more superior, and so on. IMO.
Did I say they were? The ''low key'' that we have been hearing the whole year can stop now, since they showed they are like the rest of the couples. ''Jojo and Jordan have steered away from the franchise and are in Dallas'' talk is what I meant.
Well, they have. That's not a lie. It's been just about a year and Dallas has been their life. So has being low key and not all on social media like a lot of these people have. None of us have ever said they don't shill and wouldn't accept any opportunities.

If they move to LA full time, we can't say they're about that Dallas life only. JoJo potentially filling in here and there doesn't change my opinion of them. If they still spend most of their time in Dallas and keep doing what they're doing in terms of shilling and social media, they will still be more low key to me than a lot of these franchise people.

If they pack up and move to LA, that's a different story. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 pm

A rereading of a variety of discussion threads for the last year might clarify the JoJo and Jordan are different than the others opinion....IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 pm

I don't see how/why/when/where JoJo and Jordan are being put on a higher pedestal, than the credit at which they deserved based on the good ole common sense and facts of life. But to each their own! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 pm

*edit* Obviously we are gonna give them credit when it's due! But at the same time we have criticised them as well. Its never been that they're 100% super awesome like saints because no one is IMO
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Can I just say I don't know how the in the world Jo Jo wasn't snagged by someone worthy long before Jordan. I think she is precious. Jordan found out quickly he better put his big boy pants on if he was going to earn this family's respect,IMO. No more borrowing a sibling's vehicle permanently and no more letting his other half of the relationship pay the way. I have come to have a great deal of respect for Jordan. He's grown up. I contribute a great deal of his new found maturity to Jo Jo.

I watch a great deal of sports. If he continues to work hard and continues to exhibit a professional's behavior, I will not be a bit surprised to see him alongside better known sports personalities.

I will also say that I love that he could care less if TPTB ever looked his way again, IMO.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I can compare it. It's what we do. Discuss. And I will.  :gotcha:
IMO what happens on this forum is often one couple is dissed in order to make another couple appear more positive.
I see it day in and day out depending on which couple's turn it is to be shredded. I KNOW I am not the only one that sees it. It's a daily event.
Each couple stands on their own merit.  Period. IMO
There is no rule that anyone has to like any of them or even some of them.
I'm simply calling a spade a spade.
IMO it's the same yardstick and not customized for who you like or who you don't like.
And IMO shilling/media/tv shows/books/modeling are going to become the norm with this show being a springboard to bigger and better things. Whatever those bigger and better things are.
JMOAA
I have noticed that too. Criticize the other couple to make your fave look good. I like Jordan and Jojo, but I have seen plenty of times how other couples were criticized and made it seem like Jojo and Jordan are low key and went back to their jobs and home. A fame ho, is a fame ho. Jordan and Jojo have went to events that had nothing to do with their jobs. Shilling is shilling, no matter how much you do it. See the girl in my Avi, that is the girl that is very low key and doesn't do shilling. She went back to her life found her a cute boyfriend and doesn't shill at all. Lives her life, post on her blog about her insecurities. That is low key. What Jordan and Jojo does is not low key.  Just because Jojo is rich doesnt mean she is relateable to all of us. Money DOES make a difference.

Can I get an Amen?! Yes. Basically all of this. Both posts quoted above.

For me - JoJo is kind, and loyal, friendly, and positive. But that doesn't make her relatable to me. She was born into wealth and luxury. Her brother was on another reality show and was in the mix to be The Bach himself. She knows Jake Pavelka. She nepotismed her way into this. She's currently engaged to the brother of NFL royalty. She shills Vera Bradley and Big Macs and whatever else for lots of money. She and her fiancé are both parlaying this into media careers.  She gets Chipoltle gift cards sent to her just for mentioning them for heavens sake! She just went to her brother's wedding and it looked like heaven. She travels everywhere - most recently ski weekend in Tahoe. She doesn't have to work. Ever. So maybe she's friendly and a good person, but her existence is not relatable to me. Nothing about her life is my experience. It just is what it is.
AMEN. You know, I have seen people who are divorced and became single parents in this show, abandoned by their fathers, lost the father of their children, women who had to go through tough time. This relateable thing I just dont understand. Looking outside in, that girl had had an easy life. Pretty, wealthy and hot fiance. Now she is relateable because she is kind? Wow. The are a lot of kind people in this show, who don't have her wealth.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Seabear wrote:A rereading of a variety of discussion threads for the last year might clarify the JoJo and Jordan are different than the others opinion....IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO

laugh out loud laugh out loud JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 4256136633
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu