SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by OnePromise Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Abby and RS both have a lot to gain by revealing "scandalous" things about Nick... it gets them attention. They bash Nick for promoting and thinking highly of himself while doing exactly the same thing by hosting and appearing on a podcast simply to get attention for themselves by taking negatively about the Bachelor. It's the "pots calling the kettle black". Plain and simple.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by StationWagon Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:12 pm

@notarose I was thinking the same thing about her crush on him. That's what makes me a little suspicious of her reporting. Also, she's a recapper so she should be just as smart as Nick when it comes to how to promote herself. RS gave her an opportunity to promote herself so she took it knowing it would have to involve trash talking Nick like RS does. She's doing the same thing that she accused Nick of doing = trash talking bachelor contestants, except she does it in public. IMO

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Interesting.  Seems she is the one all this time feeding RS all the news all these years then?

Last edited by reason on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:14 pm

I listenned to the podcast. I enjoyed it. Everything she said about him were already things I thought of him. I felt she was very objective. She said she is a fan of Nick, but that his ego is very large. And the whole podcast wasnt dedicated to "sullying" Nick, there were several different topics discussed.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:17 pm

JMO: Abby just wants to get her name out there and so is using her past connection to Nick to do so and going to RS to do it so she can get some clicks for her recaps which get barely any traffic - and one thing that is totally correct is when Abby says that Nick felt like people use his name to get ahead. Well, duh, Abby - you're totally doing exactly what he said!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:17 pm

I have no intention if listening to RS, but is interested in what this Abby person had to say. Any recap will be greatly appreciated. TIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:19 pm

reason wrote:Interesting.  Seems she is the one all this time feeding RS all the news all these years then?  

Maybe one of them, but I seriously doubt she's been his only source on all things Nick.  IMO, if she was, he won't have put her out there with a name and face.

As for a recap, read back over the last page or so, Ash has been kind of answer questions already.  

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:20 pm

reason wrote:Interesting.  Seems she is the one all this time feeding RS all the news all these years then?  

Just goes to show that you can't trust anyone. I felt Abby exaggerated and sensationalized her encounters with Nick a little to garnish more attention. I don't doubt that Nick has a big ego and shared a number of things with her as she stated. But he thought he was sharing exciting things with a friend, a fan; not giving an expose to RS. Disappointed in Abby who was kind of a wolf in sheep's clothing to Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Sadly, we live in a time where public people lie daily and simply let the story fade or change it afterward. There is no reckoning. Even when they are proven to have lied. Whatever the story, no matter how outrageous, it keeps them in the news and in power.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:22 pm

hae1001 wrote:I listenned to the podcast. I enjoyed it. Everything she said about him were already things I thought of him. I felt she was very objective. She said she is a fan of Nick, but that his ego is very large. And the whole podcast wasnt dedicated to "sullying" Nick, there were several different topics discussed.

Thanks. My comments about the podcast were based on not listening rofl
A fan but .... I believe "forked tongue" applies. As a media person she would be aware of what would stand out especially with her choice of where to "share".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:22 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Just goes to show that you can't trust anyone.  I felt Abby exaggerated and sensationalized her encounters with Nick a little to garnish more attention. I don't doubt that Nick has a big ego and shared a number of things with her as she stated. But he thought he was sharing exciting things with a friend, a fan; not giving an expose to RS. Disappointed in Abby who was kind of a wolf in sheep's clothing to Nick.

Yes, exactly. He didn't say those things in public on a blog. In fact he's been really quiet and nice about Andi and Kaitlyn in public. He just thought he could be himself and share what he really felt with someone he thought had his back IMO.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Hey, at least she said what most of us can agree on - Vanessa seems great and seems to make the most sense for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12