SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:25 pm

@notarose IMOAA--I would not even qualify RS as a balanced human being. My magic 8 ball says to him:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 8ball02
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by StationWagon Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Oh yeah! This is purely JMO. But I think it's very telling that the woman she thought would be best for Nick (Danielle M.) is older and has short blonde hair just like Abby. Whatever woman, you aren't his type get over it.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
reason wrote:@Ash2214 can you summarize for us who does not do RS Please?  

The person is Abby Draper. She works in the media world and here she has proof of hanging out with Nick and even face timing him on her Twitter:

https://twitter.com/abbydraper/status/793672482200793088

I don't usually tell people to listen or read anything when it comes to RS, but this was a good listen whether you're a fan of Nick or not. Abby goes into great detail about Nick almost getting the DWTS gig a year ago, he informed her that Kaitlyn had picked Shawn before the finale and princesshe informed her that he got the bachelor gig before it was announced last summer. She also goes into detail about how large of an ego he has as well. It was just interesting IMO.

Re. DWTS: this is no news to those of us who followed Nick. Did she say why he didn't get it?
Kaitlyn picked Shawn before the finale: I don't understand this part. I mean, didn't K spoiled her own season way before the finale was aired?
Maybe I should listen , laugh out loud.

This really shows to Nick he'd better pay attention whom he hangs out and share info with. I agree Nick enjoy fame and attention, but so do RS and Abby. IMO.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Thanks for the summary Ash. Much appreciated.
Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:31 pm

I like Nick and have zero doubt he has an ego and all that jazz which is why there was nothing revealing about Abby's "reveal" to me regarding Nick.

The only thing Abby revealed IMO was more about who she is needing to use Nick to get some attention and with the way she expressed her thoughts on Rachel going far (which I found to be gross the way she talked about Rachel - like how could Rachel of all people go far) as was Abby saying she never would have chosen the girls for Nick that he had in his F4 - like if only Abby could pick the F4 or if she herself could be one of the F4! Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:37 pm

What I found interesting was the Bachelor Fantasy League stuff. That is nothing new. That is recycled old stuff. ABC sponsored a great weekly Bachelor Rose game. The prizes were great. Jokers also did a weekly game with prizes.
So nothing new. What was interesting to me is RS who claims to be all things TB was ignorant of this.
And him saying chances are slim--I personally disagree with that. Emphasis on personally as a winner.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:40 pm

She is a DC so spouting her hurt because he friendzone her is to be expected.  If she say something about Rachel it really is about her, because rachel is a lawyer and what is she (a going no where egotistical news carrier) IMHO.  Me bad I will hold the sauce laugh out loud I know I should be charitable to her but I just cant.laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:03 pm

After listening to Abby Draper... what can I say? SMH
1) Who would trust her as a friend now? Who? IMO she shamed herself. To speak so ill of someone that trusted her. Fool me once.
2) Scorned much? Axe to grind? Why should Nick's ego bother her? And then to go back multiple times to meet him again? LOL
3) Her ego? my god.
4) She is a pond scum feeder. MO and surprised at her lack of show awareness and RS lack of show awareness. It opened my eyes regarding them more than Nick. The Nick stuff was all expected/known.
Welcome Abby Draper in stretching out your 15 minutes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:08 pm

If I didn't find RS' voice so grating, I'd give it a listen and form my own conclusions from Abby's comments. I also can't stand RS' self-righteousness and hypocrisy when it comes to a show that, by extension, makes him money.

I think it's funny that a number of people here aren't surprised by Nick's ego. That's not really breaking news. Besides, I think it takes a pretty strong ego to put yourself out there on national television, so I think all Bach and Bachette contestants are somewhat egotistical / self-absorbed -- especially if a huge chunk of their SM presence involves shilling. Some are just more unapologetic about it than others. On a similar note, I don't see what Abby gains from this interview other than short-term self-promotion. It seems to me this is her way of effectively burning bridges with Nick and, possibly, the people who work for the show.

I can't speculate on the circumstances as to why, since this is the first time I've heard of her. But there's something to be said about the impression I get from those pictures on her twitter. It's either Nick was truly a pain to be around, and she was being fake (for the sake of professionalism? for the sake of building further upon the relationship?); or they had a great time, and NOW she's spinning the encounter(s) to fit her narrative.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:22 pm

I didn't listen to the podcast and only read about it here. Sounds IMO like Abby Draper, competing with the numerous recappers of the show, apparently without a big following (I never heard of her before and I like to read recaps) , is exploiting that she "knows" Nick to build her following for her recaps of Nick's season. And since it sounds like, from what I've read here, that her comments about Nick are negative, if she plans to do snarky, rag on Nick recaps, running to the #1 Nick hater, RS, was a "smart" move, albeit sleazy IMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:30 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
reason wrote:@Ash2214 can you summarize for us who does not do RS Please?  

The person is Abby Draper. She works in the media world and here she has proof of hanging out with Nick and even face timing him on her Twitter:

https://twitter.com/abbydraper/status/793672482200793088

I don't usually tell people to listen or read anything when it comes to RS, but this was a good listen whether you're a fan of Nick or not. Abby goes into great detail about Nick almost getting the DWTS gig a year ago, he informed her that Kaitlyn had picked Shawn before the finale and princesshe informed her that he got the bachelor gig before it was announced last summer. She also goes into detail about how large of an ego he has as well. It was just interesting IMO.

Re. DWTS: this is no news to those of us who followed Nick. Did she say why he didn't get it?
Kaitlyn picked Shawn before the finale: I don't understand this part. I mean, didn't K spoiled her own season way before the finale was aired?
Maybe I should listen , laugh out loud.

This really shows to Nick he'd better pay attention whom he hangs out and share info with. I agree Nick enjoy fame and attention, but so do RS and Abby. IMO.

Great, so it's not just me. I kept scrolling waiting for the big bombshell and I'm still waiting. I like Nick and even I've been saying he is not the same guy we met on Andi's season. I still think he's a decent guy but of course he has a big ego. And as for the "reveals", as you noted, most of the sleuthers on here figured out Nick was being considered for DWTS because of some of the cast's social media. Did Abby specify when Nick told her Kaiylyn picked Shawn because again, as you noted Kaitlyn spoiled her own damn season in a pretty explosive way. Really once that Snapchat happened, everyone knew Kaitlyn picked Shawn. The Bachelor gig, there is no way she knew that much earlier because Luke and others confirmed that the decision was very last minute. So really, what is the big explosive bombshell here?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:33 pm

lleyki wrote:snipped

So really, what is the big explosive bombshell here?

The big explosive bombshell is that Abby Draper is desperate for fame and can't make a name for herself without having to use Nick's name.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12