SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:46 pm

lexforlife wrote:
umngirl wrote:Honestly, they don't need a host. Either leave CH in the role or don't have one. But please god don't ever give Nick a role within the franchise like that. He's already insufferable. JMO
I don't get his appeal but glad, I  can feel differently that I  wish this to be the last I see or hear of him, JMO.

@lexforlife CH or Nick?   Hugesmile laugh out loud

CH gives me the heebie jeebies and Nick... Well, some times I like him better than others, but after 4 times around the block, it's time to move on, IMO.  I'm glad for a non-vanilla season, cause it's Nick, so it can't be, but I agree.  I can do without seeing him on anything Bach related after his season ends.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:47 pm

SueSt wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
umngirl wrote:Honestly, they don't need a host. Either leave CH in the role or don't have one. But please god don't ever give Nick a role within the franchise like that. He's already insufferable. JMO
I don't get his appeal but glad, I  can feel differently that I  wish this to be the last I see or hear of him, JMO.

spitcoffee

Well, he did have the Nickname BadPenny Nick. He just keeps turning up! Never say never with him!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:55 pm

Santa said CH was on the naughty list. no idea

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOcn8UCDtMs/

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison Dec 25
Merry Christmas! #laplandfinland onlyinlapland @ Santa Claus Village - Laponia - Finlandia https://www.instagram.com/p/BOcn8UCDtMs/

Merry Christmas! #laplandfinland @onlyinlapland by @chrisbharrison

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:49 pm

Gotta say I'm kinda shocked that people think CH is in danger of losing his hosting gig, and more shocked that some believe Nick might get it.  IMO nothing could be further from the truth.  For one thing, isn't CH more than a host, isn't he also a producer with a lot of power in this franchise?  I know he has his critics, certainly on this board, but I believe the average viewer really likes him and wouldn't want him to leave.  He's become the face of this franchise, and dismissing him could hurt it (at least I suspect the producers feel that way).  So IMO he's not going anywhere and his job is not even the tiniest bit at risk.  As for Nick, IF they ever needed a replacement for CH, I don't think Nick would be any more sought after as a candidate than many other alums, if they chose to go that route.  And IF he was offered it, I have no doubt he would RUN, not walk, to take the job.  He's shown himself not yet ready to give up his celebrity and return to a mundane life in Chicago (even his fans think he'll do DWTS after this, and no reason he shouldn't), so I see nothing to indicate that hosting a primetime show on a major network would be something he'd turn his nose up at.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:32 pm

I think t would be a HUGE mistake to replace CH. I don't see that happening at all. And though I personally love Nick, if any alum were to take that hosting gig from CH (like in the event he  voluntarily leaves when his contract as up, again don't see the network booting him any day soon), my guess is it would go to Sean Lowe.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:37 pm

I don't want to see Sean host it anymore than I do Nick.  So CH best stay where he is.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:02 pm

CH signed a new five year contract last year so unless the network wants to buy him out or he leaves that cushy job voluntarily it seems he is gonna stick around at least 4 more years.

If they ever did get a new host I would suggest they don't go with anyone from the franchise.

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 87b72b10 laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 86669110 laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think t would be a HUGE mistake to replace CH. I don't see that happening at all. And though I personally love Nick, if any alum were to take that hosting gig from CH (like in the event he  voluntarily leaves when his contract as up, again don't see the network booting him any day soon), my guess is it would go to Sean Lowe.

Noooo Sean Lowe I have seen enough of him on my TV and been happy that they are just enjoying being a family.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:27 am

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, may it bring you Health, Wealth and happiness and all that you all wish for.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:43 am

reason wrote:Wishing you all a Happy New Year, may it  bring you Health, Wealth and happiness and all that you all wish for.
Back at you Reason! bestbud!
And ditto best wishes everyone to the forum.
Happy Healthy New Year and may all your dreams come true! :sprinklehearts
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:58 am

Happy 2017! 🐘 I join your wishes reason and Sue (and thank you too).

As for Nick's "classes", it can be useful for many different "roles" on camera or behind the scenes (not all have to do with the entertainment), but he could never replace CH. Chris Manson is one and only and I'm very grateful for that, so I can continue to snark. Hugesmile Whether he likes someone or not (Nick is probably on the positive spectrum), CH's "opinion" changes only according to the narrative he has to sell. Supporting Nick's honest journey to love is the theme of the season. Another thing to be grateful for giggling ... think positive ... find things that unite us rather tnan divide and strive for change (too political? Rolling Eyes ).
I like the "selection of women" for this season, it seems nobody is an "actual" villain, but the variety of "spices" will make some cough and sneeze. So instead of wine I would recommend jasmine tea. Have a good cup. laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 1377737533

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:51 pm

I know of someone who took classes something similar to what I believe Nick is taking and he did it because he is kind of shy and somewhat socially awkward. He is also genius level smart and his company wanted him more out front and center. He knew numbers, but rarely spoke at meetings and when he did, lots of people didn't take him seriously. The company actually paid for them so that he could deal better with clients and potential clients.

Happy New Year everyone! Let's hope it's a good one in your personal lives and here in Bachelor land!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12