SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 am

I believe that actions speak volumes louder than words.  In the case of Corrine, Nick may not have had to say anything.  His actions would have been enough.  

But, on the off chance that Corrine didn't get it without words, there is literally no reason that he would be a hypocrite for politely declining to touch a woman's breasts in a semi-public setting.  Or for gently agreeing to talk with Corrine at a later time instead of allowing her "re-interrupt" the other women.  Nick allowing Corrine the freedom of expression does not require his complicity.  He has just as much right to politely decline as she does to request.

Because otherwise it sounds like we are saying that Nick had no choice but to comply with Corrine's immature and asinine behavior as to do so otherwise would have made him a hypocrite.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:28 am

I could be very wrong, but it would not surprise me to see Nick take an approach with her that helps her grow. I think Nick likes her and totally gets her. I'm going to give him time to get his feet wet and become truly invested in each girl. For me, that includes Corrine. Maybe a different reason for his attachment to her than say Vanessa, but a soft spot for her none the less. If I'm watching and get her from an edited reality show, IMO there's no way Nick doesn't.  It's just too early for me to form a concrete opinion of her. I may be way off but I'm expecting many layers of Corrine to be shown. I haven't followed her on social media but I can easily believe she has a very likeable personality in real life.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:29 am

@mprssdbyu Yes! I totally agree and what I am hoping as well.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:44 am

I've spent more time in Vanessa's thread than others but from PI, I like them all. From what I've seen, I wouldn't be upset with any of his F3 being F1. I just want who makes him the happiest to say yes and return the same emotion. When that happens, I'll be a happy camper.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:49 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I could be very wrong, but it would not surprise me to see Nick take an approach with her that helps her grow. I think Nick likes her and totally gets her. I'm going to give him time to get his feet wet and become truly invested in each girl. For me, that includes Corrine. Maybe a different reason for his attachment to her than say Vanessa, but a soft spot for her none the less. If I'm watching and get her from an edited reality show, IMO there's no way Nick doesn't.  It's just too early for me to form a concrete opinion of her. I may be way off but I'm expecting many layers of Corrine to be shown. I haven't followed her on social media but I can easily believe she has a very likeable personality in real life.

Tptb are not known for showing multiple personality layers of anyone. They like to deal in stereotypical caricatures.

Even if Corinne has multiple layers, she seems hell bent on only showing the ones that will get her on BIP...drunk, sexy and naked. She came in with a plan and I suspect she will carry it out to the bitter end and in her eyes, she will be a huge success. Good luck to anyone who tries to talk her out of that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:01 am

I guess I feel bad for her because she is in way over her head with these girls and this environment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Nick gets it, too.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:28 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I guess I feel bad for her because she is in way over her head with these girls and this environment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Nick gets it, too.

I do think Nick gets it, but she doesn't. She is condescending to everyone because she thinks she has it all under control and is winning. She has no idea how she is really coming across and based on the little of her SM responses I have seen, she still doesn't get it. When she gets on BIP she will continue to think that way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:49 am

Sprite wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I guess I feel bad for her because she is in way over her head with these girls and this environment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Nick gets it, too.

I do think Nick gets it, but she doesn't. She is condescending to everyone because she thinks she has it all under control and is winning. She has no idea how she is really coming across and based on the little of her SM responses I have seen, she still doesn't get it. When she gets on BIP she will continue to think that way.

She's flat out boring and annoying to me. There's nothing interesting about her to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:18 am

It's like she's trying to be Courtney, but she completely lacks her raw sexuality and wit, so she just comes off like a silly teenager who's desperate for attention. I love my villains, but give me someone who's smarter and more interesting than her! She's going to make this a very long season for me. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 pm

She probably doesn't even know who Courtney is. I mean she doesn't even recognize Mac and Cheese and thinks its a Cheese Pasta. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:05 pm

@Onepromise I also have been a Nick fan since the first time I saw him on my TV and have followed him throughout his journey. I am sorry but I have to disagree with your post you made. This is a show that wants drama and right now Corrine is giving them it rather we like it or not. If you really look at the pictures of them in the pool Nick is trying his best not to even touch her. Yes Nick had said that he will do what he wants but the higher powers also have more power than Nick has and I am sure that they made sure that this scene with her was to stir up more drama. Yes Nick does stand up for woman's rights and I am pretty sure he did not enjoy doing that with Corrine but at the end TPTB will win. Nick has kissed several other girls but not with any passion he barely touches them. Corrine seems to enjoy this type of behavior and at this point I do not see her listening to anyone about her actions. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:07 pm

I think this sums up why Nick gave Corinne the GDR. JMO

For “Bachelor” Nick Viall It’s All About “The Experience,” Not “The Journey”
https://www.mediavillage.com/article/for-bachelor-nick-viall-its-all-about-the-experience-not-the-journey/

Viall told me there was method to his apparent madness. “I was fully aware some of the women would not be happy with my decision,” he admitted. “I was also okay with that. I think being the Bachelor you are limited in the [dates] you can go on to get to know these women. Every situation is an opportunity to get to know someone.”

According to Viall he hoped the dicey decision to include Corrine would open a line of dialogue and communication among the women vying for his affection -- something he believes to be paramount in any relationship.

“You can learn so much about someone in situations where things don’t go their way,” he continued. “How do they handle those? Communication? With all the relationships you have [sooner or later] you are going to frustrate the person you are with, so how do they communicate or voice their frustrations?”
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12