SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:39 pm

The reason I asked about the GMA vid is because if they showed the clip did they actually show the hosts watching the clip and laughing? Did they make a joke, were they laughing at something else while the clipping was airing and the hosts weren't in view? Did they say his crying was fake? To say they were laughing at him while he cried IMo may be an opinion since there's no proof to view it. It's difficult to comment when I haven't viewed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Duke702 Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:44 pm

They see were laughing at watching him during the clip IMO, they showed the clip, they laughed, then one host made a comment. It was definitely implied that way. You can prob watch the whole GMA episode on demand or online.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Actually I think we'll be seeing a lot of Nick crying during his season. He is a very sensitive guy to begin with. He will have a hard time letting contestants go IMHO. I don't think it will be any different then when a female lead is upset when they let contestants go. Just because he's a guy, I like to think it's genuine, just like the females.

Totally agree. Bring on the tears! I welcome the fact we might at last have a lead who can both (& at the same time) express emotions and articulate his thoughts well. What a delight, rather that than wooden characters. I think it might still be a struggle for him in his own mind, as to whether he can trust his intuition on people, still not trusting his heart too. The situation should help him to open his heart again I would think, as nearly all (bar the usual immature/ crazies) of the women will be there for him and open to falling in love. Hoping he'll receive the thunderbolt of love from one encounter which will make it easy for him to know who his person is. I don't really believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in instant connection and that you can have a little magic feeling when you first meet a great love.
Lighting the first candle on first day of filming. Oh yes folks, I am taking this seriously, sending some positive wishes for the lovely guy and his love. :sprinklehearts smilelove

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Amethyst wrote:I would not hold it against Nick if he were taking acting lessons. I think that acting lessons can be useful in a wide variety of endeavors including sales, management, modeling, entertainment, teaching, and so on. For instance, acting lessons could give Josh a wider range of expression instead of merely saying something like, "Good talk." :p

This whole "Was Nick Acting?" debate reminds me of a 1973 Marlon Brando interview:

Marlon Brando is widely considered one of the greatest actors of all time. He rarely gave interviews and had a very unusual view and opinion of his profession.  Marlon finally agreed to appeared on The Dick Cavett show because he wanted to talk about issues facing Native Americans (a cause that was very dear to him). Dick Cavett tried many times to change the subject to be Marlon's life and acting career. In this clip, Marlon elaborates on his perspective of acting and how we all act every single day of our lives. It is how I, personally, would answer the question: Was Nick acting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfy-T3R9Ju0
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:23 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I would not hold it against Nick if he were taking acting lessons. I think that acting lessons can be useful in a wide variety of endeavors including sales, management, modeling, entertainment, teaching, and so on. For instance, acting lessons could give Josh a wider range of expression instead of merely saying something like, "Good talk." :p

This whole "Was Nick Acting?" debate reminds me of a 1973 Marlon Brando interview:

Marlon Brando is widely considered one of the greatest actors of all time. He rarely gave interviews and had a very unusual view and opinion of his profession.  Marlon finally agreed to appeared on The Dick Cavett show because he wanted to talk about issues facing Native Americans (a cause that was very dear to him). Dick Cavett tried many times to change the subject to be Marlon's life and acting career. In this clip, Marlon elaborates on his perspective of acting and how we all act every single day of our lives. It is how I, personally, would answer the question: Was Nick acting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfy-T3R9Ju0

Brilliant :claphands

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Okay so I like Nick but IMO he is fully aware of how going to the FS with Jen and then dumping her would look.... Yes we have seen his sensitive nature, and I do think he's more caring than others but IMO it is not far fetched to believe he went for the sympathy edit and pinched those eyes harder than necessary and exaggerated his sadness over the break up by scrunchng up his face and looking away dramatically... I didn't buy it, but I get why he did it..... He'd look like a cold hearted @ss for leading Jen on otherwise IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:44 pm

"we act to save our lives everyday." each of us lives in our skin in order to interact with others. interesting philosophical conversation. thanks for posting, Mia. Inspiring.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:01 pm

I read something Bruce Springsteen wrote in Oct Vanity Fair which I find interesting. He says in part "whoever you've been and wherever you've been, it never leaves you." He likens this to a car. "I always picture it as a car. And a new self can get in, but the old selves can't ever get out. The important part is, who's got their hands on the wheel at any given moment."

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:49 am

I also don't believe Nick was faking the tears, but I suspect that they were a result of a lot of mixed emotions he was feeling at the time, and perhaps included some guilt.  As was said, this happened right after having spent the night in the FS, so who knows what they discussed and what Nick implied he was feeling to Jen that night (and morning after) regarding the future only to dump her?  And I still think that Nick was made to realize by producers (perhaps subtly) that breaking up with Jen was the only ending for him on BIP that would allow him to still be in consideration for the next lead, and he might have felt guilty about going that route.  And before anybody says anything, in no way do I think he should have gone the fake engagement route instead, but had he cared more about Jen than he did about being the Bachelor, he could have (and would have IMO) fought to have the "let's just date in the real world and see where it goes" ending that has been done before.  It's obvious to me that his feelings for Jen were less important than his desire to be the next lead, and there's nothing wrong with that, but he may have felt guilty about it (since I agree that he is an emotional kind of guy who would take that to heart).  Again, JMO. Smiley

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:12 pm

I think Nick has learned how to get the viewers' reactions he wants. I didn't buy the tears but I guess I'm just immune to his charms. He took her to the FS, makes love to her, knowing he was not that into her and then dumps her the next day. Anyone else does that and they'd be ripped and accused of all sorts of things; none of them good. But Nick is just sooo sensitive...
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Acrunch wrote:I think Nick has learned how to get the viewers' reactions he wants.  I didn't buy the tears but I guess I'm just immune to his charms.  He took her to the FS, makes love to her, knowing he was not that into her and then dumps her the next day.   Anyone else does that and they'd be ripped and accused of all sorts of things; none of them good.  But Nick is just sooo sensitive...

Re the bold do we know this as fact?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm

I'm confused. If he was trying to make himself look better to be the Bachelor wouldn't he have not gone on the last FS date at all? Or if he had to go to the end he could have said they would just be talking or whatever. How does going to the end and breaking up with her make him look better? Anyway, I saw no chemistry between them throughout the 10 days they were together and she lives in FL so I wasn't expecting him to say he wanted to date her after the show. She didn't seem into it either. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12