SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:48 am

I must be very jaded. The above caption by the plate in no way looks ok to me.
This from someone who stuffed his face with pizza every episode he was shown on BIP.
If calling someone a pig is a joke, I can see where calling someone a whore would be a joke, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:53 am

Loveinterest wrote:IMO, They are probably both Joshs desserts

Even if they were, so what? Suggesting that a woman eating a couple of small desserts makes her a pig is not funny to me. If they're his then he could've called himself a pig.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:57 am

Loveinterest wrote:The only dessert pic I see is where Josh says "The best part of the night ... dessert
The picture with the text you are referring to is from Amanda's IG story. Josh's snap chat has the same pic of the dessert with the text that says "Amanda's a pig

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:57 am

mindless wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:IMO, They are probably both Joshs desserts

Even if they were, so what? Suggesting that a woman eating a couple of small desserts makes her a pig is not funny to me. If they're his then he could've called himself a pig.

Amanda snapped a similar pic and said it was her favorite part of the meal.

Pretty sure a 110 pound woman who probably watches what she eats ALL THE TIME and is about to go on some ridic Advocare Cleanse JUST FOR JOSH can/should be able to enjoy 2 small desserts, one of which is sorbet while on vacation without her pizza eating BOR calling her a pig to his thousands of followers. Even if he's joking, it just falls totally flat and doesn't play that way.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:57 am

Loveinterest wrote:I have to disagree! I consider myself a respectable mother, wife and businesswoman and I think it's funny and wouldn't even think of those comments as anything but teasing or fun banter at worst.  I've learned life is too short and to not look ok for a fight when I know a comment wasn't meant to hurt but for fun.  I love that Amanda has the maturity and sense of humor to laugh.  Josh also posts a lot more endearing comments about how pretty she is, how much he adores her, etc. She knows how he feels about her IMO

See, to me, that seems like textbook abusive behavior. Most people like that will "balance" their hurtful comments and behavior by over-the-top flattery and adoration, so that they can justify their behavior to themselves and always have a "How can you possibly say that after all that I do?" rebuttal whenever they are called out. I agree that for the "average" person, this would probably be taken as a silly, sarcastic comment. But, when you having Josh making "silly, sarcastic" comments ALL the time...it seems like something else. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:08 am

IMO Amanda is probably laughing at his comment since he probably ate both of them. I think their relationship is going to make it because they seem to not sweat the small stuff and most importantly they don't seem too worried about what others think of them, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:21 am

Omg. I just watched their periscope! He is such a cocky azz! She seemed sweet, but dumb. She doesn't know what diplomatic means.

Honestly, I don't see how andi put up with him for so long. More power to Amanda! She has a LONG life ahead of her...

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:38 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Sadly, I tend to think she's too air headed or dumb to realize his actions are actually harmful, mean, rude, completely unnecessary, and about as far from loving, cute or funny as you can get, all IMO.  I'm sure since he claims he does it joking, to be cute and funny she's buying the crap he's selling... At least at this point.  

IMO, she'll reach a point where enoughs a enough and when she does, he better what out.  We've seen the viscousness in which she and her family have used against the ex.  And it's things that will always be out there for the girls to see later when they grow up.  Things you might think but never say, print or post to SM for the whole world to see.  He better batten down the hatches cause he's gonna get as good as he's given and probably far worse than he's given, IMO.  

And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out someone close to him has already read here and seen our discussion and told him to removed the offensive snap, before it gets noticed by others (rag mags, general people on SM, etc.) and is talked about all over.  JMOAA

ETA:  so maybe she or someone should call him a pig and post about it and see how he feels.  They soooooo need lessons on learning to not overshare, to put down the phone, and to simply keep their mouths shut!  duh

:claphands

I don't follow these jackasses on SM, but I've been reading this thread. If he did this sort of thing only once or twice, I could give him a pass as somebody who was *trying* to be funny. With the frequency that he appears to *tease* her on SM, I'd say that this is how he operates most of the time. Any *man* who thinks it is funny or cute to call a woman he loves a pig on SM (knowing that it is open to the public eye and scrutiny) is a damn moron. IMO. As an adult (who is body conscious enough to have had *work* done already), Amanda is being subtly warned that she better watch it or else she might get fat. IMO. Did he give any consideration to what message he is sending to Amanda's girls? Is it ok to call people names like pig? If they eat dessert are they doing something bad? Will men only love them if they are not pigs? Can anyone say *future eating disorder*? Even if he was *just joking*, it was stupid and possibly harmful. THIS is why he has the nickname BOR! Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 56 2292733854
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:44 am

IMO, he's calling himself a pig, she probably had one bite and Josh ate the rest. It's funny IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:49 am

Per the periscope they plan to change the girls' last names. Is this common when people remarry? Seems like another way to erase Nick2.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:55 am

Southerngal wrote:Omg.  I just watched their periscope!  He is such a cocky azz!  She seemed sweet, but dumb.  She doesn't know what diplomatic means.

Honestly, I don't see how andi put up with him for so long.  More power to Amanda!  She has a LONG life ahead of her...

I will never, NEVER understand WHY Andi picked him in the first place.  I never got the feeling that he was in love with her.  Could someone tell me why she wanted him so bad?  He certainly does not seem like a great catch to me.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:57 am

Maybe because his brother was a quarterback she want to be in the high society. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99